It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another tsunami on its way to japan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Fox news just reported that another Tsunami is about to hit Japan agin. they are moving to higher ground as we speak just thought id let u all know.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yep unfortunately true, being reported on Al Jazzera and NHK and BBC now as well.

They are reporting another explosion at reactor number three as well at the stricken nuclear plant.

edit on 13/3/2011 by who-me? because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/3/2011 by who-me? because: 3 three not there

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
fox news say An Estimated 10-Foot Tsunami is Reportedly Seen Off Japan by Helicopter. thats all i can find out so far.

link   
Where is it coming from, the other off shore quakes?

link   
Hopefully they are already on higher ground due to the last psunami.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
There was a tsunami warning last night as well. Alarms and all. . Hopefully it'll be another false alert like yesterday...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Those poor people, may god be with them....let's just pray that this one carry the same force.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
i would assume that but im not expert on these things i just wanted to let my fellow ATSers know about it. mabey someone else can explain.

link   
Oh my god, haven't those poor guys suffered enough?
Now another ten foot high tsunami is bearing down on Japan and is expected to hit in the next few minutes (2.30am GMT) Lets all keep them all in our prayers...

link   
BBC is reporting a 15ft or 3 metre wave has been sighted, according to AFP.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
news update on bbc radio 5 live, about another explosion at # 3 reactor at fukishima

oops posted without seeing above comments, sorry
edit on 13/3/11 by pattonisit because: (no reason given)

link   
Why are they getting another one right now?

link   
If this is actually happening, the main danger posed by this would be to disaster relief crews.

People out digging through the rubble looking for survivors. They are the ones at the highest risk.

But at the same time, they are perhaps better prepared and carry radio communications equipment.

So if a 10foot tsunami does hit, they have good odds of getting out of the way in time.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
ptwc.weather.gov...

Check for tsunami warnings in the area. You find there is none. Close thread.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
If it's 10ft in deep water they get bigger when they hit the shallow coast who knows how strong it will hit till it does!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
But it's on the NEWS now!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Watching Anderson Cooper freaking out on TV right now. He is asking the news guy about the fall out from the power plant and wondering if he is safe??? You would think he would know more what's going on as he is there??? NO one knows what the deal is...This is ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gnarly

Its being reported on every MSM that a 3 to 4 meter..has been spotted off shore J** A**

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
They say there is no tsunami, it could have been a land slide that caused the earth movement..

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pintobean

This is when I hate not having a tv around to get the live updates in video...I did a search no vid or pics yet...couldn't even find a short article or update...just the breaking headline.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join