It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Humans, We Are Alone in this world! No ETs/superbeings :-( So Sad...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I think your trying to get someone to prove aliens exist by saying this.......

I witnessed a few aliens and if you think outside the box you mite stumble upon something. nice?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by miracleretiree

You are correct! I agree 100% with you

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by laymanskeptic
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
reply to post by laymanskeptic

please go talk to your god

I don't have a god...

Don't worry he still believes in you.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

You know you make a valid point to say we should start to depend on ourselves and stop thinking aliens will come and save us. But on another point these events were always going to happen, destruction of this earth has been occuring since the birth of it, as has the renewel process. In order for rebirth there must be destruction. Some major events and catastrophes have by some people been predicted and come true right down to the very last detail. The natural disasters that occur from mother earth are going to happen no matter what we do or what other worldly beings do to stop it. Looking at history tells us this... It certainly though does not conclude that there is no other worldly beings, or aliens, that are real, that might be here on this earth or observing us. Who's not to say that their agenda is to save our human race. Maybe, just maybe when push comes to shove and the human race is facing extreme extinction, then they may come and save us or help us. But I'm sure their duty is not to stop natural occurances in mother nature, perhaps even with all of the technology they have, they cannot control it just like us. After all they must have been created too by a higher force, a higher force which has the ultimate power.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Your OP is possibly one of the most spectacularly ignorant and unintelligent posts I have seen in quite a while.
Obviously there is no point in trying to reason with such irrational arguments.
Do you do any independant re........you know what.....never mind.

I am truely sorry for your blind ignorance and even more sorry for the pain and mental anguish you are soon to
undergo when all of your deeply held firmly planted beliefs come crashing down on you with the wieght of a thousand nighmares. There is fast approaching a time when you will no longer be afforded the luxury of debunking reality
and you will be Pimp slapped upside the head with a good ol fashioned dose of truth.
When that happens you will suffer a mental breakdown as you struggle to wrap your mind around
a world view that you are embarrasingly ill prepared to deal with.

I'll pray for you and your family tonight.
and I respect your right to be ill informed and resist a scary and, at the present time, very uncertain reality.
It isn't fun for any of us to be so unsure of the intentions of the intelligences that are clearly taking an interest in the human race. But, turning a blind eye to truth leaves you only one eye with which to find the way.

peace.
edit on 13-3-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

If they took interest the would have helped, otherwise we are just an experiment to them.
She's ignorant why? Because she doesn't believe aliens are here? Because she says if they were they probably would have helped?

And what the hell does all that other stuff mean about 'scary times", "nightmares" sounds like a bunch of filler for your ignorant post.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

lol this thread is a joke right? aliens are very real and on earth, many different species too. the reason they dont interfere with us YET, is because we as humanity hasnt matured enough to understand, we still believe in religion for gods sake !! we have much to learn and much more to go through before they will make them self present.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Where do you get this silly idea that aliens must possess "mutant superhero" powers to travel here? Have you heard the expression "we can put a man on the moon, but we can't (do something relatively simple by comparison)"? Perhaps an alien civilization has mastered the art of space travel, that doesn't mean they can read our minds or stop natural disasters from happening. From what I can see in your post it sounds like you don't believe in aliens because they didn't interfere in Japan

edit on 15-3-2011 by nwobro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by laymanskeptic
With these recent events (earthquakes and tsunamis), I'm starting to realize that benevolent alien beings here on earth do not exist!

When I first read your thread title, I thought you were referring to their existence overall. I personally believe that other species do exist in the galaxy, but I don't think any of them have actually came to Earth. I do understand the direction of your post. Since many UFO conspiracy theories are based upon nuclear site flyovers, you would think that this would be a great opportunity to prove their existence. Once you start following this form of logic, you will have finally taken the red pill (The Matrix Reference). Real concrete logic is about to take over.

Welcome to reality.

I think aliens look very different than how the UFO community perceives them, and I think many of them will be disappointed once they really do arrive. I don't think they will look like reptiles, little gray men, or anything else mankind has created.

Dig a little more deeper into the logic... Why is it that the internet has been around for twelve years, and not a single person on Earth has evidence of an alien encounter up close? No photo, body, or video of these UFOs or aliens in fine detail and up close. No live footage. No physical contact. Nothing.

edit on 15-3-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Are you really as intelectually challenged as you sound?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Op has combed the universe and found no life anywhere!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
HOAX!

You have NO proof therefore it is a hoax.

let's look at this statement in a logical way, for a millisecond or so. Basically you say that things that aren't proven, are hoaxes. This is a false statement.

Why are skeptics allowed to insult people who believe and even have insulting thread titles but when a believer says something insulting their thread gets closed?

Here, two questions did get mixed up. The second one has to do with the board politics of ATS and can best be answered by the good folks at ATS. The first one is just a plain stupid assumption that "skeptics" are "allowed" to "insult"....

The rest reads like there's some personal frustration troubling you?

Now here's a question for you: why is it that "believers" tend to feel "insulted" whenever someone comes up who doesn't buy the story?
(please excuse me for generalizing)

and, to end this little comment...
following the error in your reasoning, since you have no proof as well, your stament is a hoax??

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I'd like to see proof that there is not extraterrestrials in this world, not just your words like you know all. Never count out the impossible.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Ants. its cuz were ants. and they are us.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
RE: The "good" the "bad" and the extra terrestrials!
This is alleged ....Note the lack of religious or Biblical influence.
www.exopolitics.org...

According to Col Corso, the Grays were involved in agreements with the Eisenhower administration that military officials saw as a form of ‘negotiated surrender’, where the Grays gained permission for abducting civilians and ‘expanding’ their biological program. [21]

Clifford Stone distinguishes between ‘good’ and ‘bad’ extraterrestrials, and refers to the Grays as part of the ‘bad guys’ committing egregious abductions and that the U.S. government is unsure how to disclose this to the general public:

“The good guys [ETs] are, well, I like to refer to them as being nomadic. What you're talking about, about the non-intervention with other intelligent life forms is a universal law.

The nomadics go along with that. The greys violated the universal law….

I think there is the effort for the good guys to make contact with the people within our government, but I think now what is happening is that the U.S. government learned in 1983 or thereabout that they are NOT dealing with the good guys, but really don't know what to do about it. [22]

Scary.
edit on 15-3-2011 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease

lol this thread is a joke right? aliens are very real and on earth, many different species too. the reason they dont interfere with us YET, is because we as humanity hasnt matured enough to understand, we still believe in religion for gods sake !! we have much to learn and much more to go through before they will make them self present.

Show me one alien
Show me a spaceship.

You cant.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wickid
I'd like to see proof that there is not extraterrestrials in this world, not just your words like you know all. Never count out the impossible.

I want to see proof aliens are here.
legit proof.

Not stories
not lights in the sky.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Love the logic
"gods not real but creatures with magical powers are!".

We get it your a atheist, the argument some you atheist are making
just looks pretty stupid though. If not ironic.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ali3nAlly
So what was the point of this thread? You don't believe in ET, OK. Some of us do. Neither of us can prove it one way or the other. It just seems like this thread was created to stir up an argument.

God point. Hard to prove. but! no harder to prove than say, proof Jesus existed? Or that the Bible is true, and correct? Hell, without a clear photo, I cannot prove my '62 Pontiac was painted light blue and had "Runnin Bare" painted on the back, between the tail lights. I cannot prove how many times I have been married. As far as that proof thing really goes, I cannot prove I was born on planet Earth. All I have is copies of faked documents. The proof is in the pudding. But to think for even a second that we are alone is just ignorant. We live on a water planet in a small galaxy near a medium Sun at the far end of the Universe. That is a very large universe out there, friends, and I am certain there is not a lot of wasted space. Also, I refer you to the Drake Equation.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Drake equation seems be yet another wrong equation dreamed up a ufonut.
that man should be embarassed.

He should no longer be considered a scientist.y
edit on 17-3-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The Drake Equation, as it came to be known, was formulated in 1961 and is generally accepted by the scientific community. Frank Drake attended Cornell University, then he headed to Harvard graduate school to study optical astronomy.
In 1961 Drake made his famous Drake Equation:
N = N* fp ne fl fi fc fL

The equation is real, and Frank Drake was no fool. "Generally Accepted by Scientific Community" is nothing to discard without thought. These people are more educated that you, I would venture, and yet you want us to believe you know more than they. How is this? Care to explain?

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join