Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Dear Humans, We Are Alone in this world! No ETs/superbeings :-( So Sad...

page: 1
34
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+20 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
With these recent events (earthquakes and tsunamis), I'm starting to realize that benevolent alien beings here on earth do not exist!

Do they go flying around the world and shutting down nuclear silos? Nope, not true.

Do they want to prevent death and destruction? Nope, because they're not here and "they" don't exist.

It is just us, human beings :-(

There are no mutant superheroes, nor alien beings, nor any single fantasy group to save the day with big robots or a team of specially selected men with transforming costumes.

It's just us, we rely on ourselves.

This is the time for us to be more benevolent, to do good, to be more compassionate. Do not rely on aliens!

Do not rely on superstition! Mother Nature is brutal no matter how beautiful she may be! We are merely germs on her skin!

Put things into perspective: This is no time for aliens to keep hiding around flying secretly. The reality? They're not there!!!

This is the time we need help the most! Where are these supernatural fantastic beings??? Not there!

It's just us! Therefore we must better ourselves to the level of our fantasies! We must create big robots now! We must create anti-gravity now! We must create free-energy now! We must have superhuman thoughts and actions NOW!

Are we helping each other? YES! This is a good start!

We must defeat this sadness with human awesomeness!!!

No ETs! No secret projects! No magic! Just us, and our intelligence, and the goodness of our hearts!

Long live the love in our hearts!




posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
[snip]

Don't be so mean. It's just an opinion. No need to insult people because their beliefs conflict with yours.

edit on 13-3-2011 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by laymanskeptic
 


please go talk to your god


+5 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by laymanskeptic
With these recent events (earthquakes and tsunamis), I'm starting to realize that benevolent alien beings here on earth do not exist!

Do they go flying around the world and shutting down nuclear silos? Nope, not true.

Do they want to prevent death and destruction? Nope, because they're not here and "they" don't exist.

It is just us, human beings :-(

There are no mutant superheroes, nor alien beings, nor any single fantasy group to save the day with big robots or a team of specially selected men with transforming costumes.

It's just us, we rely on ourselves.

This is the time for us to be more benevolent, to do good, to be more compassionate. Do not rely on aliens!

Do not rely on superstition! Mother Nature is brutal no matter how beautiful she may be! We are merely germs on her skin!

Put things into perspective: This is no time for aliens to keep hiding around flying secretly. The reality? They're not there!!!

This is the time we need help the most! Where are these supernatural fantastic beings??? Not there!

It's just us! Therefore we must better ourselves to the level of our fantasies! We must create big robots now! We must create anti-gravity now! We must create free-energy now! We must have superhuman thoughts and actions NOW!

Are we helping each other? YES! This is a good start!

We must defeat this sadness with human awesomeness!!!

No ETs! No secret projects! No magic! Just us, and our intelligence, and the goodness of our hearts!

Long live the love in our hearts!


How can you be so sure? We are a tiny species on a tiny speck of rock orbiting a tiny star in a vast galaxy, which is one of innumerable galaxies. We possess an infinitesimally tiny knowledge of the universe, and we are an easily manipulated and controlled species. While what you say is possible, it is entirely possible there is other, greater intelligences and lifeforms we cannot even perceive that exist on this planet and that we are a part of something far greater.

Nobody can prove either way beyond a reasonable doubt.
edit on 13-3-2011 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie
 


If there isn't an argument saying it's impossible then it CAN happen. - That's my belief I've just never read something like this, you make us seem so small, where as we are only young.



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86
 



Originally posted by THEDUDE86
reply to post by laymanskeptic
 


please go talk to your god


I don't have a god...



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
What gave you the impression that the aliens are here to help,They are here alright .If you want help ask your neighbour.



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
[snip]

i should report you...

op there could be life elsewhere, its a big galaxy. but you're right, we have to save ourselves instead of waiting for someone to carry us.
edit on 13-3-2011 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_
 


Sure they're out there, I believe that. But they're not here now aren't they?



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by laymanskeptic
 


Well, people seemed fine with believing in them after two world wars happened, and all the other sick things that we've gone through, so I can't see things being much different from now onwards either. It gets me though too, have thought about this several times over the last couple of days and it's made me angry too. If the Japanese manage to save that plant though without several reactors having meltdowns, especially reactor 3, you never know. Maybe a helping hand might have arrived from somewhere.

I don't even like getting into this anyway when such a disaster is going on, so will leave it here. Still feeling way too disturbed and gutted about the whole thing.



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113
 


Fine, I admit I acted on impulse then, Sorry. And to the OP.



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   


There are no mutant superheroes, nor alien beings, nor any single fantasy group to save the day with big robots or a team of specially selected men with transforming costumes.


WHAT!!! your trying to tell us X-MEN does not exsist?
Well for your information Sir/Madame I seen them on the TV
so that proves your wrong.



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by laymanskeptic
 


he is right. maybe we are not alone but imposible to reach each other if we think about how large is universe.
worm holes etc does not exist sorry.


+2 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Just because you haven't observed something yet does not mean it does not exist. It may not exist to YOU at the present time, but that doesn't mean that there is absolutely no existence or evidence of it. To think we are alone in the universe is an issue of the ego.



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by laymanskeptic
reply to post by Firefly_
 


Sure they're out there, I believe that. But they're not here now aren't they?


Maybe they are. Maybe they have been here all along and we just dont know how to see them? Maybe they are unable to help due to opposing forces or their own limitations, or maybe they are leaving us to suffer our own fate as a lesson. Who knows?



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie
 


its cool with me i do it all the time too



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie
reply to post by pandapowerjamie
 


If there isn't an argument saying it's impossible then it CAN happen. - That's my belief I've just never read something like this, you make us seem so small, where as we are only young.


It can happen, but has it happened?

We are small, imperceptibly small compared to the earth. I just realized that - we are irrelevant except to ourselves.



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
How can you be so sure? We are a tiny species on a tiny speck of rock orbiting a tiny star in a vast galaxy, which is one of innumerable galaxies. We possess an infinitesimally tiny knowledge of the universe, and we are an easily manipulated and controlled species. While what you say is possible, it is entirely possible there is other, greater intelligences and lifeforms we cannot even perceive that exist on this planet and that we are a part of something far greater.


Just want to add that I think that's really well said. Great post.






top topics



 
34
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join