It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOA Something HUGE LOOKS Like It Just Crashed Into Our SUN! March 13, 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Mods should remove this thread, it's useless

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Mods should remove this thread, it's useless

Wow the amount of hate and attacks in such a short span it this thread is what is flippin disturbing here folks! So I posted what I felt to be an INTERESTING video...using the EXACT SAME video title as the OP used posting it to youtube in an attempt to keep some sort of integrity, a video that appeared to show NO DOUBT AN ANOMALY pertaining to the Sun, and with recent threads regarding Moon Shifts:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And how word is out regarding a massive CME having erupted at around the time of the Japanese earthquake like WHO KNOWS maybe it could of been worth something of interest!! Geez you a$$hats needs to step away form the keyboard for a little bit maybe, or go have yourselves a big circle jerk for all I care...but damn no need for such attacking behavior people

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

*Facepalm*

Seriously????

Aw, man...you've lost the plot.

"Crashed into our Sun!"

You like drama far too much than is healthy.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
can somebody pls tell what are all these flags for?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Ok What the hell is going on here?
Why is there ANYTHING in that shot besides our Sun.

Where are the people who will say that this is normal?
I am not used to seeing objects anywhere near our sun.

Please explain.
Debunkers.....UNITE!!!!

Hmmm, normal?

1. Planets orbiting our solar system -check
2. Perspective, things appearing differently at long distances -check
3. People posting without reading other threads or doing research -check
4. Idiots on YouTube posting doomday videos -check
5. Said videos do not show what they claim -check

Yep, everything appears normal....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

NO DOUBT AN ANOMALY pertaining to the Sun

Planets in our solar system are not anomalies, they are by very definition the exact opposite.

There are a few threads pertaining to the same thing. Search feature works great. I actually keep coming in these threads hoping someone will post something useful but it is just the same rehashed videos.

Any time I question this idea that there could be something in the sky unseen, I try to keep an open mind, but than I am just dumbstruck by mass hysteria each time. Planet X, Comet Elenin, a Flying Saucer or bigfoot could be staring at me outside the window right now, I would simply not believe it because of how much garbage has been posted.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist

*Facepalm*

Seriously????

Aw, man...you've lost the plot.

"Crashed into our Sun!"

You like drama far too much than is healthy.

Nope...def do not like drama. Guess I just missed the "plot" then my friend
Noted that when Venus enters SOHO frame of the Sun....THAT is what it looks like. Check got it

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

Originally posted by rocha123
Well i check....And Nothing.......the union of debunkers is sending a bill to the op.

Buwhaha let 'em can't squeeze blood from a turnip

Thanks to the poster stating that it is just Venus....guess it is an event that I haven't ever seen before, especially recorded on SOHO so very interesting
Glad to know it wasn't anything worse.

no offense but how do you exist in day to day life? you see SOMETHING pass through a screen depicting the sun and suddenly SOMETHING HUGE JUST CRASHED INTO OUR SUN.

I won't touch your other topics but good god man, your paranoia is basically on a pathologic level. Get some medication and step away from the internet

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Planets in our solar system are not anomalies, they are by very definition the exact opposite.

There are a few threads pertaining to the same thing. Search feature works great. I actually keep coming in these threads hoping someone will post something useful but it is just the same rehashed videos.

Any time I question this idea that there could be something in the sky unseen, I try to keep an open mind, but than I am just dumbstruck by mass hysteria each time. Planet X, Comet Elenin, a Flying Saucer or bigfoot could be staring at me outside the window right now, I would simply not believe it because of how much garbage has been posted.

Quoted for truth as I know where you are coming from relating to when the "garbage" gets piled a little to high around here. Got to admit I was a little taken aback by that video, so it's intent was not meant to be taken as "garbage". Yes I do realize that we share a solar system with other planets in it, but dude come on....it is not like it is common knowledge of what it looks like or how an approach is captured on SOHO of said planet....in this case apparently Venus. But damn for folks to just come out of the woodwork and attack an inquisitive mind regarding such event....well nuff said. You all have a nice day now ya' hear

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by onyx718

Well i check....And Nothing.......the union of debunkers is sending a bill to the op.

Thanks to the poster stating that it is just Venus....guess it is an event that I haven't ever seen before, especially recorded on SOHO so very interesting

no offense but how do you exist in day to day life? you see SOMETHING pass through a screen depicting the sun and suddenly SOMETHING HUGE JUST CRASHED INTO OUR SUN.

I won't touch your other topics but good god man, your paranoia is basically on a pathologic level. Get some medication and step away from the internet

Go ahead...touch my other topics. Oh you mean the one that was originally closed because of another thread having been posted 2 hour earlier but was re-opened possibly due to....gee I dunno perhaps because I had much more USEFUL CONTENT IN IT!! Nah....not getting sucked into this BS. Have a nice day there keyboard commando

BLAH...BLAH...BLAH BLAH BLAH...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Quoted for truth as I know where you are coming from relating to when the "garbage" gets piled a little to high around here. Got to admit I was a little taken aback by that video, so it's intent was not meant to be taken as "garbage". Yes I do realize that we share a solar system with other planets in it, but dude come on....it is not like it is common knowledge of what it looks like or how an approach is captured on SOHO of said planet....in this case apparently Venus. But damn for folks to just come out of the woodwork and attack an inquisitive mind regarding such event....well nuff said. You all have a nice day now ya' hear

See an inquisitive mind would have had the topic line "DID something just impact the sun?" not WHOA! SOMETHING HUGE JUST CRASHED INTO OUR SUN or something similar.

It's evident from your youtube channel you're a little more than inquisitive buddy. Again...pathological paranoia, you should probably be in a bunker somewhere wearing a tinfoil hat....at least thats what I'm forced to assume based on what you post.

vigilance and skepticism is one thing....unfounded paranoia is another

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
and this is Venus not Venus as when they use Venus for an answer....awesome sight though
10q NASA For SOHO!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by onyx718

Go ahead...touch my other topics. Oh you mean the one that was originally closed because of another thread having been posted 2 hour earlier but was re-opened possibly due to....gee I dunno perhaps because I had much more USEFUL CONTENT IN IT!! Nah....not getting sucked into this BS. Have a nice day there keyboard commando

BLAH...BLAH...BLAH BLAH BLAH...

Useful content and your youtube videos which included links of a hoax map and MORE paranoia
I will have a nice day have fun with your paranoia

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Now if you are interested, at the end of this month the Stereo Behind camera is free of planets in the field of view.

So if you spot something then be sure to post it.

Until then, there is an especially nice view coming up as Mercury traverses the sun moving from Left to right. Always exciting to see.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

There are still people who believe that eclipses are caused when a dragon eats the sun. That's why this thread has flags

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Ok What the hell is going on here?
Why is there ANYTHING in that shot besides our Sun.

Where are the people who will say that this is normal?
I am not used to seeing objects anywhere near our sun.

Please explain.
Debunkers.....UNITE!!!!

Um well, planets orbit around it, and they would reflect the light from the sun. So, from an uneducated standpoint on the subject, it's probably just a planet. Who knows? Maybe we're all going to die tomorrow, what does it matter, we won't even know what hit us.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Well, at least you won't make the same mistake again!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Wow it looks like Venus must have had an eclipse like effect on the Sun then
Anybody else hear anything?

"the sun DID go 'dark' .. lost its light .. for 30 seconds ... 3/13/2011" (direct youtube title)

Comments from youtube poster:

Go to helioviewer.org.

Enter 2011/03/13 for the date Start the time at 6:43:51 UTC then step through in 1 minute intervals.

Crazy, sun goes dark for exactly 49 minutes from light to light. From 6:43:51 to 7:32:51 UTC.

2 eyewitness on the ground .. one in England and one in Zimbabwe other youtube users who caught the phenomenon linked below.. the sun DID GO DARK .. for approx. 30 seconds.. now we must figure out why..

UPDATE 648pm CST.. i have video now of an OBJECT .. huge... that HIT THE SUN!!!! IT WAS NOT A "lens cap" "a finger in the picture" "edited" or "the moon passing in front". No .. the object clearly had the definition lines -- the light reflecting -- in a CURVATURE on the sun itself, as the sun went "dark" from north to south in a "wave" of darkness. last nights sun activity was a truely amazing sight to see for any science buff or solar watcher!!!! unprecidented in history to be quite honest!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Time to eat crow naysayers!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Lol

Didn't you hear?
It is eclipse season.

No, I'm serious, it actually is.

www.lmsal.com...

edit on 13-3-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Wow it looks like Venus must have had an eclipse like effect on the Sun then
Anybody else hear anything?

"the sun DID go 'dark' .. lost its light .. for 30 seconds ... 3/13/2011" (direct youtube title)

Comments from youtube poster:

Go to helioviewer.org.

Enter 2011/03/13 for the date Start the time at 6:43:51 UTC then step through in 1 minute intervals.

Crazy, sun goes dark for exactly 49 minutes from light to light. From 6:43:51 to 7:32:51 UTC.

2 eyewitness on the ground .. one in England and one in Zimbabwe other youtube users who caught the phenomenon linked below.. the sun DID GO DARK .. for approx. 30 seconds.. now we must figure out why..

UPDATE 648pm CST.. i have video now of an OBJECT .. huge... that HIT THE SUN!!!! IT WAS NOT A "lens cap" "a finger in the picture" "edited" or "the moon passing in front". No .. the object clearly had the definition lines -- the light reflecting -- in a CURVATURE on the sun itself, as the sun went "dark" from north to south in a "wave" of darkness. last nights sun activity was a truely amazing sight to see for any science buff or solar watcher!!!! unprecidented in history to be quite honest!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Time to eat crow naysayers!!!

an eclipse does not equal something hitting the sun...sorry

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join