It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOA Something HUGE LOOKS Like It Just Crashed Into Our SUN! March 13, 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Uploaded by Sheilaaliens on Mar 13, 2011

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Happy Birthday to the Phoenix Lights UFOs So am I missing something or did that just really occur? I'm not an expert on the stereo/soho images, they are a mystery to me to this day. But it LOOKS like something, not much smaller than the Sun itself (the sun is outlined in the middle of the picture) has just been engulfed kamakazi style into her fiery embrace?

Hmmmm @_@ Oh, and here is an interesting tidbit on www.spaceweather.com... today:

SUBSIDING STORMS: The geomagnetic storms of March 10th and 11th are subsiding. Earth's magnetic field began shaking on March 10th in response to a CME impact; the reverberations continued for more than 24 hours. In Sweden the auroras were so bright, they competed with campfires.

EEEERREEHHH-REWIND: " Earth's magnetic field began shaking on March 10th in response to a CME impact; the reverberations continued for more than 24 hours." .........

no time for any music, not necessary at the mom3nt...

edit on 13-3-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: Fixed thread title to appease the....people that always find something to compain about? The original thread title was worded EXACTLY as the youtube video attached. My intent was to maintain the integrity if the original description that's all, but hey can't please everyone right?

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 3/14/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Ok What the hell is going on here?
Why is there ANYTHING in that shot besides our Sun.

Where are the people who will say that this is normal?
I am not used to seeing objects anywhere near our sun.

Please explain.
Debunkers.....UNITE!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Debunker Twin Powers Activate!!! Form of TRUTH

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
That was crazy! I have someone with me who said it looks like it was edited in though. I dont know anthing about that so i couldnt say either way. I hope someone comes here and figures it out soon. If it really is an object that crashed into our sun what could it have been that wouldnt burn up when it got close? What does this mean for the sun and would it have effects on the solar system?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
You do realise it does not show anything crashing into the sun?
Just a thought.
Not to mention your OP is a mess, just what is it you are trying to get across here?

Infact the offending planet is still in the latest pictures coming from stereo behind cor2.
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
edit on 13-3-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't see anything at all. I've been through it twice, once as close to frame by frame as possible. All I saw was a very quick on screen command of somesort, from the computer of whoever edited this together.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Saw nothing impact the sun.

I saw something go most likely behind the sun, but as for actually impacting it is false.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

You need new prescription glasses!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
so many ppl obviously want something to happen, the desperation is so thick u can cut it with a knife and fear mongering is the common denominator of youtube, facebook, twitter and every social service in use today, not to mention the media, fear is just another name for ignorance and deny it we will

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Ok What the hell is going on here?
Why is there ANYTHING in that shot besides our Sun.

Where are the people who will say that this is normal?
I am not used to seeing objects anywhere near our sun.

Please explain.
Debunkers.....UNITE!!!!

Are you serious?

You've never seen anything in a SOHO image other than the Sun?

Either you're a newb, confused, or just making things up.

p.s.. Nothing impacted Sol in this video.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So here we go, we have the posistion of STEREO (B)behind and it is clearly showing that what the big planet that has not impacted anything is........?

You guessed it folks..... It's Venus moving behind the sun.

Ta Daaaa!

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b107fc2b7c51.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Okay now that I watched the whole video, the object never does actually hit the sun.
edit on 13-3-2011 by ucantcme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If you go to this site you can see there is similar something right now on its way to not crash into the sun. ( "Stereo behind COR2" image/movie)

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

I'm going to guess this is a planet or something else large in transit of the camera's field of vision.

Explanation of the transits at this link.

sungrazer.nrl.navy.mil...

In every LASCO image you can observe objects whose trajectories are almost exactly horizontal. The majority of these objects are stars. (The rest being very occasional planets and asteroids.) Every C3 image has approximately 200-300 visible stars and every C2 image has approximately 10-30 stars visible. Stars will always move from left-to-right (due to SOHO's orbit about the Sun) at a speed of a few pixels/hour. Occasionally, planets appear in LASCO images and they, too, have a nearly horizontal motion. However, planets can move left or right through the field-of-view and can be faster or slower than the background stars.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well i check....And Nothing.......the union of debunkers is sending a bill to the op.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
So here we go, we have the posistion of STEREO (B)behind and it is clearly showing that what the big planet that has not impacted anything is........?

You guessed it folks..... It's Venus moving behind the sun.

Ta Daaaa!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b107fc2b7c51.gif[/atsimg]

Nice work.
Puzzle solved !

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocha123
Well i check....And Nothing.......the union of debunkers is sending a bill to the op.

Buwhaha let 'em can't squeeze blood from a turnip

Thanks to the poster stating that it is just Venus....guess it is an event that I haven't ever seen before, especially recorded on SOHO so very interesting
Glad to know it wasn't anything worse.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Dang and i had my money on mercury !

nice explanation though - well debunked

link   

link   
You are looking at Venus in this video.

It takes Venus 225 days to orbit the sun and the path of this object is bang on where Venus should be today in relation to the Stereo Behind camera.

Hope this helps

link   
You guys don't know anything, its the moon trying to sneak up on the sun, It does it every year on its birthday and if it is successful it takes the suns place if not it just gets a tan. And when you see an Eclipse that's the sun sneaking up on the moon, if its successful....well we all burn to death.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join