It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Critical New Quake Could Mean Impending Disaster For Japan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Why does it seem like the end of Japan?

Japan's a beautiful county.I would hate to see it gone or non-livable.

If they have to evacuate all of Japan where will everyone go?All that history will be gone.

What if the earthquake that happened on 11:11 took out Japan?It would make 9/11 look like a scrape on the knee.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I don´t think you answered my Question yet. I asked if its happens (hope it doesn´t) wouldn´t that trigger the San Andreas Fault since its pretty much on the opposite of Japan?

And for a little Fearmongering: Next Big one in the "Triple Plate Zone" -> San Andreas pops ->NMZ pops -> Yelly burbs

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
i say we help Japan evacuate the entire island chain ... give em a couple of states in america...i love the Japanese folks and welcome them here.

give em north and south Dakota
edit on 13-3-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

if you love them, why dakota?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

Heh, their Manga just got more inspiration... So much for Akira and Neo Tokyo, they really do have a history of being really close to that Manga Art that's so good.

Have you noticed that in most all of their Manga they involve dire events... It must just be their history.

They never seem to get a break, we nuked them 50 years ago, now the Earth nukes them...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shenon

I don´t think you answered my Question yet. I asked if its happens (hope it doesn´t) wouldn´t that trigger the San Andreas Fault since its pretty much on the opposite of Japan?

And for a little Fearmongering: Next Big one in the "Triple Plate Zone" -> San Andreas pops ->NMZ pops -> Yelly burbs

Then we would embrace in the misery... together...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
(snip)

everyone stop this nonsense of who should be next and behave like grown ups. this is not some game of
one man up man ship.

Mod edit: answer to off-topic post removed.
edit on 13/3/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I promise you guys...Next big will be 15th of March. I dreamt it

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hey did you hear the Volcano has begun to Erupt in Japan...

This is the most fiery moment the Kirishima volcano group has experienced since 1959 — the eruption, starting yesterday, sent a plume of ash 1500 feet into the air.
edit on 3/13/2011 by Brainiac because: edit

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

Is that happy face some kind of sick twisted joke

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by shikori

Heh, no it's just interesting...

It's like being in a bad wreck, then while on the way to the hospital the ambulance gets into a wreck...

Come on you really think I think it's funny?

It's like "what next".
edit on 3/13/2011 by Brainiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I know one thing, I have been monitoring the USGS Earthquake Hazard site for the better part of 10 years and I have never, ever seen a swarm the likes of this. Not China, Chile, New Zealand, Haiti, Iran even the Aleutians which is always active, along the coast of Southern California, nothing like this, ever. Just the amount and scale of the aftershocks, I think is unusual.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

No, I'm keeping my state of ND.

I bet you think it's a wasteland here, dont ya?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Redhead6971

what about 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake.

Please tell if you noticed increased EQ swarm activity after the main EQ?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Redhead6971

So what's coming apart? Something is coming apart, a Volcano in Japan has just begun to erupt which hasn't since 1959... What are the coincidence of this Earthquake and the Volcano? Japan hasn't had an Earthquake this bad since 300 years ago.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sarahko

I`ve been reading about this next big one coming and the French and German residents being told to leave Tokyo asap....apparently even US government-assigned employees and major corporate keypersons are being evacuated from Japan beginning today.

You have a link to this? I read flights in and out of Japan were being normalized, Its hard to believe the runway pavement could have held up with all the tremendous rolling that was reported. The report said 7 planes sustained damage during the quake. There is some concern about radiation which may be why some of the corporate people are leaving. In any event it will take time to clean up the mess so that will hurt tourism for a while.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lordvader

Yep, forgot to mention that one. It went on for months as well, I just don't remember so many 4.6-6.5's with that one.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand your question.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join