It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory: The Japanese EQ was planned.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Ok this is just a theory so flame away if you wish, I am just bouncing some ideas around. My theory starts with the stories regarding empty Chinese cities that are being built. Someone raised a question of where the refugees from Japan would go. Then it hit me that there were some empty cities in China. The question is what would they have to gain? I know there is still bad blood between the two countries, but could this be payback? any thoughts?

Empty Chinese cities

I know EQ's are natural events, but there are weapons that can cause them as well. Not saying, just saying.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tracer7

I was watching the explosion of the nuclear plant on the news before work yesterday and I was wondering how long it would take before people started shouting conspiracy.

When you say we have weapons that can cause earthquakes, I presume you are talking about HAARP? There's never been conclusive proof that it is capable of this feat. I don't see why a 'top secret weapon' would be readily available to be view by the public; it doesn't even have any security barriers.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tracer7

i totally think you are onto something i have been wondering about those desert cities for a while now. i couldnt agree with you more!

i literally just sent this email to my friend.

show details 3:05 AM (58 minutes ago)

so i think the japan thing was a smoke screen. that wasnt a natural disaster. earthquakes and tsunamis are what we are good at creating. you know this too. i think that went down in japan to draw everyones attention and news and media and what not. the island that was hit with the quake is a man made island. Rokko island. its perfect to hit with a quake and easy to do big damage to. i totally think that something way worse is about to go down somewhere else in the next three days. and possible even worse im afraid it might even know unnoticed, cause everyone and their mom is paying attention to japan right now. you know flash the right hand and move the left behind the scenes. # dude. this is not something im pumped to be right about if i am its gonna blow. like i hope this chem-wave doesnt # us up. anyway just be safe and let me know what you think of all this.
thanks yo!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Yes it was planned in my opinion.....

by mother nature

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Personally, I like the idea. The problem is that it is just an idea. You gave no info to back up the claim of an earthquake machine. No links of China and Japan's issues. This brings out the hounds. The hounds like this kind of meat, it is an easy kill.

Here is a thread that might be of interest about Haarp. I haven't looked in on it in a while so forgive me if it is not of value.

HAARP digisonde is "OFF-LINE" - New Madrid Earthquake magnitudes go up, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The key is to try to make connections. Credible connections and not hearsay.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
There is absolutely zero chance that the Chinese would build empty cities for Japanese to come and live in...zero.

Far more likely would be the possibility that the Chinese believe that some catastrophic things are going to happen soon in China (worse than their 2008 quake in Sichuan?), and they have made preparations to move entire cities worth of people into new housing...after whatever disaster they see coming.

2012? Planet X? Polar Shift?

Who knows...but I guarantee you they did not spend billions to build cities to save the Japanese if/when they had a big quake...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
empty chinese cities weren't meant to be empty. It's just the result of high GDP growth, easy access to money and pumping the real estate bubble. It's the only reason the chinese central bank is agresively tightening fiscal policy, they are trying to block the pumping of the bubble which was formed during the years of high rates of GDP growth.

China is looking at the similiar crash like US had few years ago starting with Lehman Brothers. They are trying to cushion that fall but the crowds is going to do whatever others are doing (same happened in US) so there's a huge chance the chinese market will crash. So you have to look for the reason for those cities in macroeconomis and not possible disaster. China and Japan will never allow something like this to happen.
edit on 13-3-2011 by baburak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I think the empty Chinese cities has more to do with economics, loans and contracts and possible fraud, than it has to do with anything related to an earthquake machine.

People like building things, because it means -money- even if no one buys them afterward, people still get paid building them by whatever it was that financed the project.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer7

I know EQ's are natural events, but there are weapons that can cause them as well. Not saying, just saying.

What weapons, exactly? It seems to me that you need to show that an earthquake can be planned before you suggest that the Japan earthquake was planned.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Planned or not, it's not been sorted properly which makes it confusing. After the first reactor was blown up other teams should have gone in to assist, maybe an extra UN team of experts if the UN wasn't such a corrupt mess. Over 24 hours later though and another one goes up, it could've probably been prevented if enough were there to help.
edit on 14-3-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by avingard

What weapons, exactly? It seems to me that you need to show that an earthquake can be planned before you suggest that the Japan earthquake was planned.

The only thing I've heard is that a nuke alone isn't enough to set off a big Tsunami.

But with the addition of magnetohydrodynamics it is.

Hannes Alfvén did experiments where the behaviour of waves in a water tank were studied.

Turns out that waves on the surface have little effect on the entire column of water,
and the sediment on the bottom was hardly stired up at all even with strong waves.

But, if a current is applied to the water,
then the force of the wave travels through the entire column and the sediment is stirred up.
The same would work in reverse for an explosion under the water.
If one runs a current through the water the force is greatly multiplied.

Here is an example of a home experiment one can conduct to create a whirlpool in a cup.

ehow.com: how to make a whirlpool in a cup

David Grouchy

... say ... wasn't there a strange whirlpool seen after the event?
edit on 14-3-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

There are definitely ways to induce waves in water (or earth) that resemble those created by a tsunami or earthquake, but the energy require to produce an actual tsunami or earthquake of any significant scale is way beyond our capabilities.

I do appreciate a good answer though, plenty of people would say HAARP or NWO and leave it at that. Interesting article and subject, thanks a lot.

My overall point though, is that saying the Japan earthquake was planned is an extraordinary claim, and thus requires extraordinary evidence. So far, no evidence.

new topics

top topics

join