It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will todays kids ever know a Natural Blue Sky? (Chemtrails)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It seems that people have forgotten what is a 'natural blue sky'

These chemtrail operations from tanker planes occur in the morning
and target the rising sunand the tactical spraying of the chemtrails always
manage to block out the natural sunlight throughout the day.

These 'tanker jets' oparate at a higher altitude than regular airliner flightpaths and
the release of the trails, always spread out and create a 'LAYER CAKE' in the UK sky.

The chemtrail debunkers refuse to see what we are witnessing ..so don`t be disheartened
or put off by these really lame counter arguments. We know what we see because we observe.

Here is an example of our January 21st 2011 UK Chemtrail attack with video evidence.

www.disclose.tv...

We must update these ongoing UK chemtrail attacks on ATS when they occur,
as they destroy out natural days in the morning and it is a blatant operation.
edit on 12-3-2011 by deprogrammer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
here is actual scientific evidence for chemtrails being a phenomen existing in your dreams.
once again...contrailscience
I think you people want the world to be that bad. that's sick.

can sombody finally answer me this question: how are the bad conspiracy leaders protecting themselves from breathing the poisoned air?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

I've said it before and i'll say it again

Do you not think, just maybe that those CONTRAILS are forming along with clouds because the conditions are right for a cloud to form. Therefor the clouds would have formed either way, and the water vapour and other crap also hang around like a cloud because they were in the right conditions. You fly a jet a couple thousand feet above or below and the conditions change.

then you get people asking why every jet doesn't form a consistent trail?

Lets think about it, you along with every other "believer" just knows very very little about planes, fuel, combustion, the atmosphere, or cloud formation.

btw don't act like weather modification is a secret, or crop spraying; because we all know it's not

prove me wrong
edit on 12-3-2011 by GummB because: add btw

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I think you people want the world to be that bad. that's sick.

can sombody finally answer me this question: how are the bad conspiracy leaders protecting themselves from breathing the poisoned air? - (quote)

You are quoting from a web site and not providing any visual evidence.

Another 'LAME' debunking exercise.

We see these chemtrails spread out and create fake clouds and have the video evidence.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

I'm hearing ya. Here in the great USofA it happens daily. Just today when driving down the road my kids and I were talking about it, as we watched them spraying in the clear blue skies. That was 3 hours ago and now you can see the overcast that it leaves. My children are teens and are very aware of it. We can actually see normal contrails from other planes at the same time and watch them dissipate, but the chem trails stay and spread out like a blanket!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

read my above post and PROVE ME WRONG
please and thank you

and please do that before you teach your children to fear the sky and the government

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You're right.
Our skyline was gorgeous before 2005! Photographers loved the northeast Ga. mountains. You could go atop Lookout mountain and see "seven states"- more like three. The smokey mountains are nearby, but because of the spraying, they are ALL smokey now.
What's funny (actually frightening.), is that even though we can see the particulate haze at ground level, EPA only gives an occassional orange grade and an extremely rare grade of red for places in the US and we are NEVER on it.
AIRNOW.gov

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
My kids are enjoying a bright, cloudless blue sky today, nice mild temperatures. We went for a long walk this afternoon. Not a single contrail that I see anywhere and it's 3:30 p.m. where I am. I live about 30 minutes from the local airport, there's a large airport 3 hours north of me and another a few hours northwest. There is also an air force base here, so there is CONSTANT air traffic over my home.

If chemtrails were real, I'd be dead by now.

link   

If I would make a thread with 30 videos of the blue skies in my area this still wouldn't be "proof" for you. you're not even willing to read the stuff on contrailscience cause you're trapped in your belief.

that's why I say you would be dissapointed if finnaly somebody debunked your chemtrails.

you are providing a video showing planes and contrails. you conclude a wild conspiracy theory.

some guys on this forum are experts and they often say that there are no such things as "chemtrails". you do not believe them either.

and don't complain about me using a website for "proving" you wrong. if only rocket scientists were allowed to post here it would be kinda silent on ATS.

GummB, I'm not sure if I get you right.

link   
I'm 23 and I've never seen a total clear blue, unpolluted sky!
2nd

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GummB

Jet planes are not a new phenomena...around 2000 onwards ..the chemtrails were clearly visible

and for goodness sake! they are part of an exercise operation from high altitude Jets

and not jetliners ....can`this fact... sink in in to the debunkers 'left brain limited mentality'?

these are not jetliners ,, watch the video below ...
and the flightpath in this video and the lies from the met office

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

More Planes in the air means more trails. So when did people all of the sudden decide that it was an attack on us?

Let me ask you a question. Lets say your right and they are spraying us with chem,s. Did you not stop to think that the same people you accuse of this, have to breath the same air you do. So why would they do that to themselves or their Families.

So what you are saying is that they are killing us and themselves. Do they know something we dont? And they are just doing us and themselves a favor by killing us slowly?

Come on! Think people. Yes the world is seeing a change. And yes governments do bad things. But this is just an asinine Notion.

The more i hear people speak these days, The more i see how doomed we are. And i am not perfect. I have held some beliefs that now are just insane and so far fetched, I now see how stupid they are.

There are far more problems we should be facing and figuring out a solution. The bottom line is that no matter what any of us believe in, Change is here and we all better get a grip and deal with it.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
My kids are enjoying a bright, cloudless blue sky today, nice mild temperatures. We went for a long walk this afternoon. Not a single contrail that I see anywhere and it's 3:30 p.m. where I am. I live about 30 minutes from the local airport, there's a large airport 3 hours north of me and another a few hours northwest. There is also an air force base here, so there is CONSTANT air traffic over my home.

If chemtrails were real, I'd be dead by now.

Thats nice for you ! This only 'ENHANCES THE TRUTH' that chemtrails are from Chemtrail tanker planes.

THANKS VERY MUCH ..AND ENJOY YOUR NATURAL SKY.

link   

disclose TV is not a reliable source!!!!!!! it's their job to feed the nut cases. and you asking the debunkers for proof is the wrong way. if you come up with a theory then you gotta come up with proof.

proof that is not there. cause it's all a fake and fearmongering story that keeps the conspiracy business running. we're talking money here....

link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer
reply to post by GummB

Jet planes are not a new phenomena...around 2000 onwards ..the chemtrails were clearly visible

and for goodness sake! they are part of an exercise operation from high altitude Jets

and not jetliners ....can`this fact... sink in in to the debunkers 'left brain limited mentality'?

these are not jetliners ,, watch the video below ...
and the flightpath in this video and the lies from the met office

www.disclose.tv...

those are CONtrails...i don't know how you can tell there's poisonous chemicals in them. in a sense they are pollutants, but theres no mustard gas in them.

to op: i think clear night skies are more important that clear days because they're so much more beautiful.
down with light pollution!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

my apologies i have had this argument far to many times and it can now come out rushed and frustrated, and overall unclear

I agree with you, these "believers" don't read or respond to any post that they don't agree with. We just get constant pictures of the sky and planes with no proof of anything.

What I don't personally understand is how they can think the clouds are forming because of the supposed chemtrail, would the contrail not form into a cloud if it was in the same spot that other clouds in the sky were forming. A cloud doesn't form at every hight, only under certain conditions, and planes don't all fly at the same hight or follow the same path. So logically would a plane not eventually fly through what we could call the goldilock zone of cloud formation and its trail of smoke and water vapour would also form into somewhat of a cloud. Other planes are flying where clouds aren't forming and therefor their contrail evaporates much more quickly.

It seems logical to me, but no one can respond or better yet debunk my theory

GummB

if this is still gibberish let me know lol, again sorry chemtrailers just get me riled up

add... I've had that we all breath the same air argument too, but they never respond or else have completely outrageous explanations
edit on 12-3-2011 by GummB because: add

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by russ1969

Let me ask you a question. Lets say your right and they are spraying us with chem,s. Did you not stop to think that the same people you accuse of this, have to breath the same air you do. So why would they do that to themselves or their Families.

So what you are saying is that they are killing us and themselves.

How often do you see the 'elite' walking around with everyday people? They can have their cars, planes, offices and homes equiped with air filters, which they do. BTW, when Bush came near here and was upwind a few years ago, the haze was ZERO. No spraying that time!

Oh and here's something about a different health problem from pollution;
health.usnews.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">this
edit on 12-3-2011 by Clearskies because: of linkage add

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

we'll the elite are quite unknown are they not. I mean we refer to them only as TPTB because we know nothing else. And by conspiracy theory bush and obama are just puppets of TPTB. but you already know that
edit on 12-3-2011 by GummB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GummB
reply to post by Rohdan

Other planes are flying where clouds aren't forming and therefor their contrail evaporates much more quickly.

It seems logical to me, but no one can respond or better yet debunk my theory

seems logical to me too now
. thanks

every single "proof" for chemtrails like aluminium in the air or their favorite sentece "it wasn't like this in the 80s" makes me wanna cry. it has been disproven many, many times but the chemtrailers still have video proof.

and mr. believer...in case you missed it : how are the leaders protecting themselves from breating the bad stuff they bring out to reduce us?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

So, give me a list of names. You know, The elite you speak of. The problem is you cant. You are saying they dont walk around among people. I think you are reaching here. First you must show who " they" are? Do you know ?

Bush came and was standing downwind? lol. Was that just incase there was some lingering chemical still around? Because you said they didnt spray the sky that day. So was he just being causious?

People should think about what they are saying before they say it. As you can see i dont post much. But sometimes i read things and cant help to chime in and try to show how unreasonable it is.

If you can give me better reasoning, Then i am all ears. Please change my mind and show me something that makes sense.
edit on 12-3-2011 by russ1969 because: typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join