It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my bad experinnce help me please im scared

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
ok this has not happend in a long time. when i was younger it occured like once i woke up. and there was a decrepid skeloten emiting a glow. it just stood there. i covered my head with the blanket still there. and when i finnally got back to sleep it was like i dropped into a deep abbys it was weird i could feel my self tense up not abel to move couldent breath. but this moring it happend. i was laying awake in my bed and i was looking at the bed and i heard im coming for you. And i closed my eyes and i couldent move or breath i guess you could say my mucels locked up and i swear i saw something. and it happend for a long time i slowely broke out of this trance. and was breathing hard. im verry scared and dont know what this is.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

It was me..I am sorry.

Seriously though, could be this : en.wikipedia.org...

link   
That is pretty creepy, but it sounds like it's probably "just" an extremely vivid nightmare caused by too many Campfire-style horror stories. If it happens again, try to remember more about it and we'll try to help you figure out if it's something you should really worry about.

Good luck.

link   
sounds like the grim reaper if your hott find as many woman and sex them up as soon as possible if your not hot well be free to contract as many stds as possible, I am hearing whores are now accepting silver.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

I would take silver!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Also try keeping a sleep journal and write down everything you remember about a dream do this for at least a week or two and then go back and re read what you have written. Sometimes it helps to read what you have been dreaming and it helps you figure out just what is bothering you and how to fix it. If you want to talk in depth about it u2u me and maybe I can give you some pointers

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

i cant read anything-- as misspelled as this was...

my goodness

BAD SPELLERS
OF THE WORLD
UNTIE !!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
guys im really scared i think it could be that sleep parylis thing but it is like im honestly awake every fine detail is there im awake but my sleep is still going i feel like im going to die

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman
reply to post by tamenie

i cant read anything-- as misspelled as this was...

my goodness

BAD SPELLERS
OF THE WORLD
UNTIE !!

im sorry :/ some people think im desleix but i dont pay attention to it

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
One, two...Freddy's coming for you
Three, four...better lock your door
Five, six...grab your crucifix
Seven, eight...gonna stay up late
Nine, ten...never sleep again.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009
i like how you think my misery is funny

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Grim Reaper nightmares are pretty freaky since just about everybody is afraid of dying. Waking up covered in sweat and screaming the house awake is no fun either. Finding the cause of a reoccurring dream is very important and getting a full nights sleep as well

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
ive been on edge lately alot of stuff going on in my life i randomley started to cry after it happend i dont know why

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamenie

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009
i like how you think my misery is funny

Really? LoL
Dude had a bad dream. According to him twice. Now let's all coddle him like a little child.
It's a dream, get over it. There are no grim reapers coming for him; there are no dark entities or shadow people or anything else ridiculous coming for him. Get a grip on reality

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamenie
guys im really scared i think it could be that sleep parylis thing but it is like im honestly awake every fine detail is there im awake but my sleep is still going i feel like im going to die

Feeling like you're honestly awake is a part of sleep paralysis. It's one of the key signs, which is why many people think that it's not simply a sleep disorder/phenomenon but things are actually happening.

Sleep paralysis is associated with some historical accounts of succubi/incubi, encounters with aliens, and a few other night time oddities. Hallucinations or actual events, it's up in the air. My guess is that you are perfectly safe. That does not discount your terror, but I do think you should try to breathe, wait for it to happen one more time, observe everything you can, and report back to us. Most likely, it won't happen again at all.

He's not coming for you, and if he does, just say no

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
the sleep paralysis can be accompanies with waking dream states... At its worst your seeing a spirit or entity thats intent on scaring the bejeezus out of you but is ultimately harmless.

The best case? your lucidly dreaming and yes you can do this and not know it.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I would Honestly say, its sleep paralysis, i suffer with it it quite frequently.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

You don't have to be a jerk. The guy is scared. Have you never been scared in your life? "Oh, it was just a bad dream," is not a satisfying answer in situations like this. You have to help the frightened person confront the event and recognize it as a bad dream, rather than just dismiss them.

(That said, I did think the Freddy rhyme was pretty funny in the context, hehe... There's a balance between making a joke, and then being a jerk when the subject of the joke doesn't appreciate it.)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Exactly! Its a dream and you have to remember that you are in control whatever it is that is creeping you out for lack of a better word... tell it to take a hike! Don't be afraid, even if it is some sort of evil specter from another dimension its in your room maybe it just wants directions on how to get home. And please don't think I am being sarcastic because Im not. Ive no idea what it is other than an image from a nightmare which I also suffered greatly from for almost 6 months until I lost 30 pounds looked like hell from lack of sleep and was ready for a nervous break down until I told my nightmare reaper to just quit killing my family and to stop following me. as weird as it sounds ....it WORKED I slept 12 hours straight and no more nightmares with the reaper. Just remember you are the boss

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I thought the Freddy thing was hilarious!

I could see if we were talking about a 5 year old kid here. Not sure how old the OP is but I am assuming over the age of 18 (except if I were judging by spelling, then I could believe 5 years old)

It's a dream. They happen. Some will be good. Some will be bad. End of story, move on with your life.

Thank you, drive through.

Originally posted by Solasis
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

You don't have to be a jerk. The guy is scared. Have you never been scared in your life? "Oh, it was just a bad dream," is not a satisfying answer in situations like this. You have to help the frightened person confront the event and recognize it as a bad dream, rather than just dismiss them.

(That said, I did think the Freddy rhyme was pretty funny in the context, hehe... There's a balance between making a joke, and then being a jerk when the subject of the joke doesn't appreciate it.)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join