It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my bad experinnce help me please im scared

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamenie
reply to post by Alkimyst

how do i go about dealing with it?

You will learn to control your dream.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

ok this has not happend in a long time. when i was younger it occured like once i woke up. and there was a decrepid skeloten emiting a glow. it just stood there. i covered my head with the blanket still there. and when i finnally got back to sleep it was like i dropped into a deep abbys it was weird i could feel my self tense up not abel to move couldent breath. but this moring it happend. i was laying awake in my bed and i was looking at the bed and i heard im coming for you. And i closed my eyes and i couldent move or breath i guess you could say my mucels locked up and i swear i saw something. and it happend for a long time i slowely broke out of this trance. and was breathing hard. im verry scared and dont know what this is.

OK a skeleton in a dream depicts ones courage, strength, stability, and mobility,to be able to stand up for ones own rights and opinions.

Covering you head could mean you are to insecure to fight for your beliefs, it is a frightening thing for you to speak your mind.

You are just fighting your shadow self, the abyss is the obstacle that you must pass through to find your voice and courage,

When you understand the dream most are not scary, you are working out everyday problems.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

Of course you have to be careful, there is a fine line between tasteful humor and distasteful humor.

Something subtle like this is fine;

"Troubled car maker Toyota has announced yet another recall of it's luxury Lexus car models
after discovering a problem. Apparently they may not be watertight.....

Or;

"This situation in Japan is awful.
When I see the devastation I can't help but let out a tear for all those poor Pokemon".

You just have to be careful not to "go over the top".

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I had a similar experience while going through an extremely stressful period of my life. I would wake up to see a dark shape at the foot of my bed that would scare seven shades of the proverbial out of my. I would literally wake up screaming. At the time I honestly thought I was under a visitation, but then learned about sleep paralysis. My situation changed for the better and I've no repeat. Best advice I can give is to look for the stress in your life and aim to remove or reduce it. Stress has all manner of nasty effects on the psyche. It took me years to realise this and I'm still a long way from controlling mine effectively, but it's getting easier.
edit on 13-3-2011 by Grimble because: First attempt was rubbish

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
There was a postraumatic experience in those younger years,you just have a blockage of what it is,can be the stories of dead people,boogie man,etc.....Need some teraphy.pst!!..Dont feed that scare.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

NIGHT TERRORS, HAD THEM, now they turned to lucid dreams

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I do not know, nor care how old you are. However, there is one thing that you have continued to make extremely clear, repeatedly within all of your comments in this thread.

This 16 year old kid, is much more mature than you are.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
hi OP, if this has happened to you, & you visit places like ATS, i reckon you're exposed to many things/topics that may be considered "scary" for someone your age (not meaning to sound patronizing here)

many people suffering such things want a rational answer to explain it (obviously) & will ask others, go online etc, looking for those answers... despite what some people here might be suggesting (either mockingly, or otherwise unhelpfully) try not to jump to conclusions & think the worst - ie, that it is "supernatural/paramormal etc...

i agree with some of the other members - it sounds like sleep-paralysis, or night terrors - both of which can be, & are scary for people, adults included... my boyfriend had sleep-paralysis & said it terrified him the first time it happened

read up on those 2 sleep disorders, & now that you've experienced it, bear it in mind should it happen again, BUT try NOT to dwell on it anymore - because it's just gonna increase your anxiety & fear, & continue to interfere with your daily functioning

put it down to experience... & if your thoughts keep returning to it, try to distact your thoughts away from it by thinking of something pleasant, listen to some nice music, or read a good book...
if your thoughts return to it - KEEP going back to whatever you are using to distract your thoughts...

it's a technique called "thought-blocking" - to reduce/replace worrying & anxious thoughts with calmer ones, in to reduce stress, & gain a sense of control & clarity

hopefully as time passes, you will have less fear about it all, & will be able to move on without it bugging you so much

best wishes

edit on 13/3/11 by pattonisit because: erm... mike patton

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
First off, you have no idea who I am or what I have done...ever.

So your statement is laughable at best.

To the topic at hand; My Uncle had night terrors for a period of about 10 years. He dealt with them and did not go to some internet message board boo hoo'n to a bunch of strangers. If the OP truly wanted an answer, this is surely not the place to get them. Most of the kooks around here will make things worse.

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

I do not know, nor care how old you are. However, there is one thing that you have continued to make extremely clear, repeatedly within all of your comments in this thread.

This 16 year old kid, is much more mature than you are.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

He came to a place he trusted, looking for advice. The best place to do that at? Probably not. But we tried to give him advice. Most of us told him what it probably was. You offered no help but to declare it one thing with no consideration for other possibilities. You have caused more harm than any of us, and were a jerk about it to follow-up.

OP, someone on the last page is right -- if it's really interfering with your daily life, see a psychiatrist. They'll be able to help you analyze it more professionally than us.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
At least we can agree on a few points:

A: This is not the place to seek advice on the topic originally posted by OP
B: If OP's dream (whatever you want to call it) is bothering him that much, seek professional help.

As far as making things worse, nope, I don't think so. Kids are not tough enough these days. One little problem and we coddle them like babies.

Then we have sites like this talking about various sleep "disorders"
Young impressionable minds come in here reading of NWO, chem trails, aliens and paranormal stuff...just to name a few...then have a bad dream or two and immediately think it's something/someone trying to harm them from the spiritual realm or some cross dimensional being attempting to abduct them.

My answer was simple. It was a bad dream...move on with life. If anyone made anything worse, it's everyone chiming in with the sleep paralysis, night terrors and lucid dreaming comments. Now you all have the kid more confused then when he came in.

Edit to add...Yes, my Freddy song post may not have been the best choice, but it was freakin' hilarious.

Originally posted by Solasis

He came to a place he trusted, looking for advice. The best place to do that at? Probably not. But we tried to give him advice. Most of us told him what it probably was. You offered no help but to declare it one thing with no consideration for other possibilities. You have caused more harm than any of us, and were a jerk about it to follow-up.

OP, someone on the last page is right -- if it's really interfering with your daily life, see a psychiatrist. They'll be able to help you analyze it more professionally than us.

edit on 13-3-2011 by Acid_Burn2009 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Reply to post by tamenie

Try to remain calm even tho it's hard to do so, but you must not panic. Slowly but surely you can over come this fear. Inform your parents and better check with doctor.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I`ve suffered from sleep paralysis for nearly forty years and had some really frightening experiences.
Although you cant move or talk, i have learned to make enough noise,that my wife knows i`m having one and wakes me.
But there is ways to lessen this problem. In some cases it may stop.
One is to change the direction of your bed........Dont know why, but it does work.
The main one is to make sure you get enough sleep.
I noticed i had sleep paralysis more when i had a lack of sleep.
It`s worth trying, if you haven`t already..Good luck !

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

I just wanna tell you don't listen to anyone who tries to make you feel silly or childish for being afraid. My son has always had really bad nightmares and would come to my husband and I in the middle of the night because he was so afraid. He is 17 now and he hardly has the terrible fear that comes with the nightmares, but probably the last time he did come in for comfort was when he was 16 I think. So you are not weird. Also, I have pretty bad dreams pretty regularly, I cling to my husband and sometimes if I have to go to the bathroom and have just woken from a bad dream I ask him to go with me. He does the same with me sometimes. People need other people. Some parents would tell their children that it was "just a dream, go back to bed" but since I know how it feels, I am more understanding of it. I'm glad you reached out for help.
edit on 13-3-2011 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009

B: If OP's dream (whatever you want to call it) is bothering him that much, seek professional help.

As far as making things worse, nope, I don't think so. Kids are not tough enough these days. One little problem and we coddle them like babies.

Young impressionable minds come in here reading of NWO, chem trails, aliens and paranormal stuff...just to name a few...then have a bad dream or two and immediately think it's something/someone trying to harm them from the spiritual realm or some cross dimensional being attempting to abduct them.

My answer was simple. It was a bad dream...move on with life. If anyone made anything worse, it's everyone chiming in with the sleep paralysis, night terrors and lucid dreaming comments. Now you all have the kid more confused then when he came in.

Edit to add...Yes, my Freddy song post may not have been the best choice, but it was freakin' hilarious.

just to clear i came here because i have been here for a great while lurking since i was 14. i dont belive every little thing that i see on this board and am not scared of everything i came here also to see if anyone has had same problems and if they know what it is im not looking to be cuddoled

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Eh, do what you want dude...you are just going to leave this thread more confused then you were when you came in.

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009

just to clear i came here because i have been here for a great while lurking since i was 14. i dont belive every little thing that i see on this board and am not scared of everything i came here also to see if anyone has had same problems and if they know what it is im not looking to be cuddoled

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Hi,
Just wanted to see how u are,& to let u know this (sleep paralysis) is a common problem worldwide.The fact you saw a skeleton is probably because of your previous fright with it.
People in other countries encounter things unique to their culture & beliefs,but they are all frightening to each person.
I first had it in my late teens, & still occasionally get it.My fear was feeling my tongue blocking my airways & not being able to 'roll over' due to the paralysis.
Although I think my cause these days relates to sleep apneoa,which cause me to feel i'm not breathing.
I find it doesn't happen when i sleep on my side.Did you notice you position when you awoke?
My mum had it ,& now my 18 year old daughter has had it a few times,although their fears were different ,we all experienced the same paraylsis. Please be reassured this problem has gone on to the masses over the centuries.Google it & you will find heaps of info to reassure you. Best wishes Jewells.x

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You probably were astral projecting. You could have encountered a very bad entitie.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Teenagers are the favourite time for psychic vampires. Remember the song 'Teen Spirit'.

They scare you first to death then you feel like you have sleep paralysis and then they suck your adrenaline energy and use it for food.
If this has happened earlier in your life, you are probably of a special bloodline or you are displaying empathic abilities; maybe even psychic abilities. And no, you do not have to have had dabblings with the occult-all can be explained by science now. It's what you do with the psychic abilities that is important. Help not hurt. These entities can sniff you out, you are like cattle to them.

And obviously the people who say don't worry it's just a dream and it can't hurt you, have never heard of the UK police records in the New Forest, of an entity that terrorizes young teenagers and then skins them alive. Policemen who find what's left usually go off sick.
WE ARE IN A WAR and we are food to these sickos. Ever heard of the reason for the Dulce war? We found out the aliens were using us as food in huge vats.

And I have been abducted and I have seen them physically with my own eyes.There are only two weapons I know that defeats ALL psychic vampires-the name of God-Yehovah and the Claiming of the Blood of Jesus. Try saying 'Jesus' in your mind over and over.

Iron objects slows the lesser demons down and organite-the good stuff as mentioned on Educateyourself .org

Someone on ATS has a video of an entity sucking his energy at 3am, so they are REAL.
I know no one will remember this but in Revelation the Fifth trumpet describes this type of sleep paralysis / psychic vampiric entities. Look up what a scorpion sting does-it's almost identical to sleep paralysis

At 17 you are considered to be a man, that's why I haven't pulled any punches. I am scared too but I am determined to fight these beings with the Uncreated Creator at my side. You need to start believing in Him as this is the only shortcut to avoiding the Fifth trumpet et al ,and all these mockers will think back to this and say I wish I had been a bit nicer, cos they are real.
Peace and love.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

it could be an alien abduction, the skeleton could be a false memory to block the abduction

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join