It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15th March, what is with this date ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper

Originally posted by pazcat
It's a Tuesday.
No more, no less.

Actually, this date holds a lot for me. It's the day I can twatch the new "Family Guy", "The Simpsons" and "American Dad" on Hulu!

oh what a meaningful and important day that will be!

Seriously?

Deny what? lol

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BenoV

If you want anwsers to all your questions about march 15, read The Mother of All Conspiracy threads..!

All Roads Lead to Rome

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valendian

this will cause major shifts of the earths axis.. its already happening now. Why do you think all these earthquakes have happened?? chilli... haiti... new zealand... japan....

What total rubbish!

Earthquakes happen all the time especially along the Pacific "Ring of Fire".

The New Zealand Christ church earthquake was only a 6.3 earthquake some 8,000 times less powerful than the one in Japan.
ChristChurch also had a similar quake in September 2010,was this due to shift of the Earth axis too

I suppose you might as well add the Asian boxing day earthquake to your list as well!

edit on 12-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
It's the Shakespeare Prophecy: "Beware the Ides of March" - clearly an indication that he was predicting a disaster would one day occur on that date!

The original prediction was that Julius Caesar would die.
He died. End of story.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
March 15th is International Day Against the Police.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
well its 1 minute past 12 here in UK nothings happened so far..

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well today is March 15th

UK time 00:25

nothing happen yet

I'll put a post at the end of the day if something unusual happens

edit on 2011 by BenoV because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
uk time 01:52 16th March

nothing unusual happened today

this thread is officially closed thanks to everyone for your post

at least I learned new things with you guys

Thank you all

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Antoniastar

Numerology plays a very significant role in religion, politics and the Powers that Be.

Thank you Proto for your post! Sorry I'm late and I don't have a note. Bad for me huh?

I noticed the secret-public code that they (whomever, depending) pass around in front everyone. "Oh hahaha the dumb sheeple won't get it! har har har". Yeah whatever.

Like how are we supposed to get it IF we don't even know it's code to begin with

Baaaa-aaa-aaaaaaa-aaaa-aa-aaaaaaa-aaaaaaaa-a (got something stuck to my throat, oh no).

In many ways religion lends itself to what is more or less “Ancestor Worship” as societies tends to pattern themselves off of heroes. Or at least tasks us to emulate heroes, here in the United States it’s typically George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Abraham Lincoln et al, or the audacious and military types like George Armstrong Custer, brave and valiant willing to kill or be killed for god country and king.

England you have Richard the Lion Heart and William Marshall to name a few.

Hero Worship goes back to Gilgamesh and Achilles and the dates of their most heroic actions, failures, births or deaths tend to me immortalized along with them throughout the ages.

Of course it’s the state that decides who is a hero, a butch like William Tecumseh Sherman or a little girl who ate no lunch at school for a month to save up her lunch money to give it to a family who was struggling to pay for their little girl’s cancer operation.

Hint it’s usually not the little girl!

Often the hero’s life has been grossly and purposefully distorted over time, to make that hero more or less exactly what the State and its society would like you to emulate.

But what about Goofy?
We don' t celebrate Goofy every year do we? Nooooooo. Well I pick today, March 16th.
A little off-topic but not really.

The celebration then of dates through various forms becomes yet another way to keep those dogmas and legends alive and powerful.

Yep and you caught 'em doin it too! Nice.

Hence we celebrate President’s Day every February to celebrate Washington the most honest American who ever lived who was actually a very gifted liar, and Lincoln the man who freed the Slaves and saved the Union who was actually an opportunistic tyrant who saw to the destruction of the Constitution.

Will there be a test at the end

Of course the average person would never consider the above true, in part because the dates are meant to reinforce the dogmas and falsehoods once a year!

What is this, a war for our minds or what? Yep I noticed the repitious angle. That is very very sneaky of them. I didn't know that's the reason that we celebrate Pres. Day.

So it didn't work on me.

The one date that really sticks in my mind is my birthday. Besides that, I know when some of the major celebratory Western dates are, i.e., New Years, Valentine's Day, April Fool's Day, Halloween, and Christmas. I forgot what days Easter, and Ground Hogs Day fall on. And I know my immediate family's b-days but not my extended family's b-days.

You know, it really never occurred to me to look at the dates that we (are supposed to) recognize every year in connection to Numerology the way you present it in your post. Very interesting. I am giving it more thought now (no, it doesn't really hurt that much ha ha).

Quite a coincidence Caesar being stabbed 23 times and the number 23 means death?

No way ... NOT a coincidence. Someone is in charge of that department. You know it! C'mon. Geez, not dissing on the dead, but it makes me wonder if they stabbed J.C. 23 times on purpose. Can you imagine counting? That's just sick and wrong. Cuz, well there were so many assasins knifing him at once, I'm just wondering if the back-stabbers were getting carried away then maybe the other stabbers were like, "Nope, not one more stab. That does it, we're done here." or "Hey! We still have to stab him 13 more times! What are you thinking Brutus?"

That's soooooo messed up. But, and here's the suspense-filled clincher, what came first, the PTB 23 or the murder of J.C.? I will have to check into it.

BTW, excellent brainwork on that one, J.C. being swept away to a monestary and nursed back to health, later to rule from the shadows of the world. Sounds very covert and mysterious. It must be an alien mindset cause I don't know anyone that would do that. shock face

All part of an ancient system of numerology practiced mostly by Freemasons and little known by others.

Great post, look forward to seeing your future ones.

This is very serious. And very ancient too. The system is so ancient that we have to have yearly reminders so they don't forget what the plan is. Their plan, I mean, not mine. I'm not a Freemason. I confess. I'm not privy to there high secrets and knowlegde. But I'm keeping my eye on them, that's for sure.

And I am anticipating more great wisdom and amazing mind benders from you Proto.

Toni

edit on 16-3-2011 by Antoniastar because: I forgot something.

edit on 16-3-2011 by Antoniastar because: I left out a letter (in a word).

edit on 16-3-2011 by Antoniastar because: I left out a word (of a sentence).

edit on 16-3-2011 by Antoniastar because: I left out an ess.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Valendian

This is why you don't believe in annoymous sources making doom predictions. Little something called evidence, multiple sources etc before you should even consider believing a stupid doom date prediction. ANOTHER doom fail comes and goes, when will ATS stop promoting any doom prediction that pops up on the internet with ZERO evidence. Fail, utter fail. When will you people learn?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join