It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Jet Stream North America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Ya, me and all my peeps are screwed

We can only hope that it rains over the open sea

It sure as hell shows how interconnected we truly are,,,

I am really wishing they would have considered a manual irrigation type remedy when they built the damn thing.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

reply to post by bjsmi2

I gotta say the Japs deserved the two nukes we dropped on them in 1945,but they definitely dont deserve this one!
edit on 12/3/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Here is a Nuclear Fallout Map:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ckno1

oh good lord. THIS MAP IS A CONFIRMED HOAX. it has been all over ATS at this point.

you should remove it.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ckno1

People have said that the map is a confirmed 4chan hoax, but idk

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
humans have now officially contaminated both the worlds major oceans horribly.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ckno1

That's wonderful

break out the vasoline!

link   
I love how in the middle of all this death and destruction the anti American crowd here will use anything to push their agenda. I am sure if a deadly radiation cloud hits California, all those people alot of which weren't alive or their families were'nt even in America when Japan was nuked deserve it. That makes sense. Sometimes you people need to think before you post your hatred, most of the time you sound like hypocrites. The very things you claim to hate America for you wish upon the American people.

link   
reply to post by Janky Red

I'm not sure I approve of the general tone of your post, if i'm honest.

Given the pollution inflicted on the world by the repulsive consumption in the US, you guys have little right to complain.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rbilly001
I love how in the middle of all this death and destruction the anti American crowd here will use anything to push their agenda. I am sure if a deadly radiation cloud hits California, all those people alot of which weren't alive or their families were'nt even in America when Japan was nuked deserve it. That makes sense. Sometimes you people need to think before you post your hatred, most of the time you sound like hypocrites. The very things you claim to hate America for you wish upon the American people.

Who is wishing anything upon anyone?

How about you think of those poor bastards dying as you feel sorry for yourself?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix103

I'm not sure I approve of the general tone of your post, if i'm honest.

Given the pollution inflicted on the world by the repulsive consumption in the US, you guys have little right to complain.

I am not sure what you mean?

Do you want people to be poisoned, or does the artifice of a flag damn me to less than a dog?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

What i'm saying is there is *nothing* to suggest any risk to anyone from this plant at present. But instead of thinking about those people who have been killed in the last 24 hours you make some arrogant post about nothing.

If i were you, i'd be ashamed of myself.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Live feed with English going on now. Wont last long.

2nd.

YokosoNews

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
how 'bout
right to the NORTH AMERICAN CONTINENT,
as Canada is right there, too.

I think Canada will be fine, I am trying to plot it

do not see it passing into Canada

BS. Radiation, if this is indeed a meltdown & not contained, will circulate across the entire Earth. Sorry to all the US-haters, but more than just we Yanks will be affected.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix103

What i'm saying is there is *nothing* to suggest any risk to anyone from this plant at present. But instead of thinking about those people who have been killed in the last 24 hours you make some arrogant post about nothing.

If i were you, i'd be ashamed of myself.

And there might be a great many more killed, its an awful situation...

Maybe you do not feel the weight of the situation because you are not directly in the path of this unfurling crisis. I am not sure what is arrogant, I understand radiation and I respect it's damaging potential because I was around my father's work as a child. I have a pacific breeze blowing on me as I type and the same breeze could very well carry horrible poison to my people in a few days time.

edit on 12-3-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
how 'bout
right to the NORTH AMERICAN CONTINENT,
as Canada is right there, too.

I think Canada will be fine, I am trying to plot it

do not see it passing into Canada

BS. Radiation, if this is indeed a meltdown & not contained, will circulate across the entire Earth. Sorry to all the US-haters, but more than just we Yanks will be affected.

I was tracking the pressure ridges that exited the west coast nearest the reactor, it appears the pressure ridges will push that area gassing out straight to California first and then across Nevada/Arizona, then New Mexico etc...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Any weathermen here ? some one who can track the jetstream. We need a time frame of when the radiation would hit the west coast. If someone is out there now get some radiation readings. Most army navy stores have giege rcounters. You need a reading now to form a baseline. Take readings every 1/2 hour and see if there is any rise that corrosponds with the timeline of when the radiation would arrive. Someone who knows about this stuff might want to make a seperate thread so if more than one person is doing it it can be recorded in a thread dedicated to this.
edit on 12-3-2011 by jlafleur02 because: (no reason given)

Heres the thread i just started for this www.abovetopsecret.com...
ed it on 12-3-2011 by jlafleur02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lektrofellon
reply to post by byteshertz

reply to post by bjsmi2

I gotta say the Japs deserved the two nukes we dropped on them in 1945,but they definitely dont deserve this one!
edit on 12/3/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

You hostiles towards whoever need to think about on thing. The innocents that get caught up in these things.
There are always the innocents who are blind sided by suffering only because they were born. Please keep it cival guys.
edit on 12-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I have to say I'm offended by all of the hearsay, conjecture, and bickering in this thread. "Deny Ignorance" indeed. That map has been confirmed a hoax in every thread about Japan tonight. 4chan strikes again. The distance between Japan and Los Angeles is over 5000 miles and at the moment there's been no confirmation on the radiation levels at ground zero. I think we're all microwaving our eggs before they hatch.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join