It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO In Japan 2011-03-11 Catched On CNN!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

I feel the same. Even with a video analysis we are stuck at square one. Until we can find a copy of the real live broadcast we will never know.

Just think, in HD on a 30" TV this thing would be soo much easier to identify. Working from a god awful camcorder recording where edges are pixelated and blend into one another just wont give us the answers.

If I get desperate enough I may email CNN asking for a short HDV Snippet of that broadcast. You never know!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TristanC

I agree
how are we gonna do that?
I would love to see the broadcast first hand.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

That footage may also be passed on to CNN from NHK or another local news outlet...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

True. I'm not sure how it works oversea's but in the UK all broadcast stations legally have to keep a copy of what they broadcast.

I expect to get the answer "Sorry, we are too busy for this" when I email them. That or be out right ignored.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

It's actually quite fustrating that it is so hard to find that piece of footage.

I have been searching again for Cosmo Refinery, Ichihara refinery fire etc. No luck so far..

I'm still 100% convinced that the raw i found is different to the edited and cut version on CNN.

Is it just a coincidence?? The footage is very very close.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

OMG, i am still trying to find that footage.... i think i have become a little bit obessed with it

Something else i realised about the show in question, i have been thinking it was the piers morgan show, but it may be Anderson Cooper 360' which i think airs before the Piers. I'm not sure though, im in Australia so i dont get either of those shows.

But at the start of the UFO footage both Piers and Aderson are talking and crossing to each other in their studios.

It looks like Anderson is in his studio but Piers has a different backdrop, not like his studio but like a cross or an interview.

Just thought id add that in.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
[color=silver]This is the second thread where I seen these. The other thread is ufo aliens or spitrits I think. Good catch. Seems spirit plane and 3d plane are getting closer..
edit on 3/23/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I dont think this related to the UFO in the OP clip but have a look at this clip, it looks very similar. At first i thought perhaps a helicopter but it is moving very fast.....

It starts at about 0.31 and moves from left to right in the footage... starting from the ocean and moving inland.

Its faily obvious, the white dot moving at a high speed with a slight trail behind it, abit like a comet.

edit on 23-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I have found an interesting clip that describes cloaking. note that the clip is from 2009 and more than ten years old. How far they have developed Cloak is also unknown? or maby NOT
The future is here I would say

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by stavis
I have found an interesting clip that describes cloaking. note that the clip is from 2009 and more than ten years old. How far they have developed Cloak is also unknown? or maby NOT
The future is here I would say

Cheap and not a cloak, just a real time image projection on a coat. Copperfield uses this technique since over 20 years.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Thats my point.
we dont know anything about todays cloaking progress. my english sucks...sry
edit on 24-3-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'll go ahead and resurrect this thread for this extra fact about the UFO and the evidence of it shown on CNN (and on the YouTube video of this thread). Seeing as how there is a UFO connected to the site during the fire following the tsunami I would logically be inclined to believe that maybe the UFO played a part in it. Why hasn't this fact been held afloat all these years later? I only now learned of this.

originally posted by: stavis
www.youtube.com...What is this? is this another hoax or what?

You tell me what that is coz I cant say.

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

extra DIV

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join