It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO In Japan 2011-03-11 Catched On CNN!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Well I have to say this mystery has been solved, and its a helicopter thats flashes of sun reflection, but the delay of the reflection is due to the clouds and shadows from the environment. And that explains why it seems disappear in an instant.
So thats it, and I am sorry to say: no ufo

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

I see nothing but smoke and debrie. And a helicopter. Thats all.
But a very poor quality video of a tv of cnn.

And i like the fact he says " it hasnt been doctered" Like its supposed to mean somthing.
Its like someone saying trust me.
No UFO.
Thanks. Im off to look at more convincing stuff.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

I posted this yesterday, another black, fast and unidentifiable object above the shoreline after the tsunami:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
UFO sightings are fairly common during earthquakes. Go figure, did they cause it? are they helping save some people or stuff? or are they just perverts getting off on all the carnage going on?

Perverts they obviously arent helping

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stavis

Somebody shooting a flare to get the helicopters attention perhaps. Why would it be a UFO? The person who did the video must have UFOs on the brain.

One thing is for sure, we will see a flood of nonsense and hoaxes surrounding this.

Yesterday I saw a colorful red sack of some kind blow by on some footage and I'm betting that shows up on You Tube

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
>caught, not catched

2nd line

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85
What about it simply being a chopper? I saw a few of these UFO's during the CNN broadcasts but after viewing a similair silouette I noticed they were nothing more then choppers fading cause of the quality of the vid's being shot
edit on 12/3/2011 by faceoff85 because: (no reason given)

I just watched the second video below your post and its not a chopper. Its not a plane. Its a UFO, or mysterious craft, either one of ours or one of theirs. Largest chance is one of ours, but that can't be proved.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stavis

"Catched on CNN"

...I believe you mean caught.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Skywatcher2011 made a thread titled "UFO Spotted Leaving Japan Nuclear Facility On Piers Morgan Tonight CNN Live" that was closed and linked here. Did that mean they are going to discuss it on the program tonight?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stavis

Similiar to snother I saw in clip focused on the tsunami wave. Sperm looking thing,,,,

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
That is a Super Hero, that is what that is...............

Why do you think everyone has to stay indoors and such?

Either that or the "real" high tech Japanese robots have been called in.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
UFO sightings are fairly common during earthquakes. Go figure, did they cause it? are they helping save some people or stuff? or are they just perverts getting off on all the carnage going on?

Perhaps they think of it as a chance to observe humanity at their best.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Very interesting, though many possibilities.

If someone could get hold of an actual TV recording I'd very much like to analyze it.

I'd be able to determine a rate of speed & flight path with a better quality video.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by paganangel
I was looking through the Japan footage yesterday and my boyfriend spotted a suspected u.f.o.
Look form 3.26 to the right of the screen. Seems to be coming from the sea.

Very bizzare.
www.youtube.com...

This is a chopper, i can see the flaps rotating.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

Here is the Raw CNN footage of the area in question....

Seriously it has taken me over an hour to find this....
i am ( Google / Youtube ) exhausted!!!!

Goto 1:41 onwards -

I hope it helps!

Although i realise it isnt the full unedited chopper version, it is a close i could get - if you want to find raw, try searching CNN 03 11 2011 Tsunami or Piers Morgan Tonight 03 11 2011...

edit on 21-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

I just want to add;

That even though the footage is slightly shorter - on the Raw footage, there is no ''UFO''

You can see it just before the camera zooms in on the fire, it is the same tape / footage but in the raw CNN footage there is no UFO......

Any opinions, as that is what i see, but i may be missing something??

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

I dont even think it was a chopper.... look at my raw CNN image ( apologies for the music ) it wasnt my youtube clip...

If you look at the raw compared to the supposed UFO clip they are the same, except the UFO clip was cleaned up and sharpened for TV. However in both clips if you look at the same point in time before the cam zoom's in on the fire, in the first clip we see a UFO, but in the second there isnt even a blur or blip....

Unless the raw footage is so unprocessed that we cant make out the finer detail, i am calling this one a hoax... not by the OP but by however posted the UFO clip.

Also if anyone knows of my beliefs and my strong beleif of UFO's that is a big call for me, and i hate to be the '' party-pooper'' lol but yeah hmm, in the raw CNN footage i couldnt see a thing...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Just to add some image.. um .. '' clarity ''

Here are two images, same area, same source. One is from the UFO source and one is from a raw CNN source;

UFO -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9355f3005ec2.jpg[/atsimg]

Raw CNN Source -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa40cd0223c8.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry the zoom is a little different, i guess due to network and media outlets cropping and enhancments.

Watch the clips side by side peeps.....

Clip with UFO ( 0.13s onwards )

Raw CNN with no UFO ( 1.40 onwards )

Thoughts????

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Thanks for finding the RAW Videos, I'll start to do my own Anaylsis when I finish work!

Judging by the screenshots you posted your timelines are either not syncronised or the footage is from different camera's. The best way to judge if your using the same camera footage is to 'overlay' or 'impose' one video over the other then add a slight transparency to the video on top and see if the angles of the buildings match.

Another thing I noticed is the difference in the visual field. The original footage seem's to have a much smaller visual field than the UFO footage. No video editting software will improve this without you noticing a large increase in the brightness/contrast of the image.

If they have indeed added brightness & contrast to the footage then our UFO could be a result of this.

I'll try this out later tonight and see what happens.
edit on 21/3/11 by TristanC because: Spelling Correction.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TristanC

It is definatly the same camera, the cropping and image enhancments look different though. The raw is just that...raw. The on air version has been edited to be sharper and better contrasted etc.

If you watch the clips side by side, focus on the part when they both begin to zoom in on the fire, just after the '' UFO disappears.

It matches up, but remember raw and on air images will seem a little different.

On the raw image, there is not even a blur, or bright spot where the UFO is supposed to be ( on the youtube version )

I hate to be a debunker... i really do. But one thing i hate more than that is someone trying to hoax a UFO sighting! It makes us beleivers look bad!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join