It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO In Japan 2011-03-11 Catched On CNN!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Wow.

Good work on finding some raw footage, but it's not the same camera.

Notice how in the raw footage it zooms in to the reactor very quickly from the panned out shot, while in the original footage it stays panned out. It looks similar, but there are enough differences to my eye to call two different shots.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MelvinTheMad

You may be right, although i still think the cropping and picture processing in the MSM labs maybe the cause...

That footage was almost impossible to find, i went through almost 30-40 different youtube clips plus other media sources....

It would have to be a major coincedence that they are both so similar and both zoom in on the same area are seemingly the same time...

I know the raw seems ver smokey and hazey, but they are very similar.

Hey if i am wrong i will be happy to admit it, as i said just before ( above ) i hate to be the debunker when i am normally on the other side of the fence ( beleiver )

This is the very first clip of the Oil Refinery fire in both clips;

Looks pretty close to me...

edit on 21-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Totally understand, and you get the brownies for the day for digging through all those videos as well.

I gave up after I couldn't come up with anything after the 14th, but we'll figure it out eventually.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MelvinTheMad

I edited to add the above screen shot but incase you missed it;

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

You’re on to something here. The footage roughly matches, though the thing that’s throwing me off is that we are to believe that the video with UFO Footage is that of a live news broadcast.

You would need one hell of an impressive vision mixer on your team to be editing a live feed with such precision. E.g. You would notice someone playing with the B+C balance as they add or reduce it.

A good test would be to take the footage without the UFO in and play with the brightness & contrast. See if you can manipulate the video to show something you would not ordinarily see. Then do the same with the video with UFO footage and reduce the brightness & contrast.

Also the video with UFO Footage cannot be 100% trusted as it was recorded with a camera on a TV. Immediately this will play with the white balance in the camera, giving us a brighter image.

I imagine many of you don’t have the software to do this, I'll get round to doing this & many other little tests later tonight.
edit on 21/3/11 by TristanC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TristanC

At the moment it's hard to say 100% either way, i dont wanna say it is a youtube hoax just yet.... i may be wrong, although looking at footage i am leaning in that direction.

Also remember almost everything isnt live when it comes to footage like that. I remember just last week, the news on TV here showing the Japan footage, and when you stay up and watch it, they start to show the same footage over and over again. Although the the screen will say '' live '' they mean the news report, not necesarily the footage they are showing.

For two days straight on the MSM news here in Aus they showed some of the same footage over and over but becauce the actual news broadcast is live, the editors or producers tend to leave the '' live '' sign on the screen. Or it may just be that the footage they obtained from another source had the '' live '' overlay on the footage and they couldnt remove it....

Just a thought..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Very true. I didn’t consider that the images they were showing were not live but just the news being broadcast was.

When I get home I'll have a good look at these and post my results here.

Always keep an open mind!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Very True!!! An open mind always helps

I dont wanna write this one off as a hoax but as i said.. i am leaning that direction... I dont know what it was about that footage but when it was first shown in another thread is now closed because this one had it first, i just had this urge to find the raw or '' proper version '' when i say proper, i mean that the original OP has a second hand clip of another person filming their TV... is that supposed to make it seem more real?

I dont know?

Perhaps as it has been a real quiet night on ATS for new threada etc and i was kinda bored i put myself on mission lol to find the source.

To be honest i started to get headache with all the google and youtube results to pour through....

The Piers Morgan show and Website is hopeless for Video content and archives and does not even record the full show, no matter what country you are in.... hopeless for a primetime TV show!!!

It only show's snippets and interviews... to be honest during my searches i had more hits for his Kid Rock and Charlie Sheen interviews than anything about Japan on the 03 11 2011 timeslot... What a joke... Who really cares about Kid Rock!!!! The guy is a forgotten rock star... hrrrm talk about fustration!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

UFO Flight Path Close Up

Notice how it appears to surface from the water and rises to a low altitude. It then slowly moves to its right before shooting off at an angle different to that it was just travelling.

UFO Leaves Sharp Pixel Edge

If you look closely you can clearly see a rather sharp edge along one of the objects it flies past. This to me suggests some kind of doctoring, a sharp edge like this is very un-natural. Though if you zoom in you can still just make out the UFO covering the background object, almost as if someone has gradually added a transparency to fade it out of sight. However, it could be an anomaly trail the UFO is leaving behind when accelerating. Either way, very interesting.

UFO Footage Curves Darken

Here I reduced the light curve of the video to see just how nicely our UFO blends in with its surrounding colours.

This is all I have had time to do so far, I’m currently at work so will continue when I get home.
edit on 22/3/11 by TristanC because: Adjusted Images.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Thanks for the close up

Yeah the pixelation is strange compared to surrounding area's and debris.

Although one thing i noticed in the close up gif you posted was at the start of the clip, about 1-2 sec before the UFO appears is that debris near the point it appears seems to move.

If you look at the debris near the shore line where the object appears, there is a peice of something... not sure what but's it's black. Just before the object appears the debris seems to move to the left very slightly and then in the next frame the object appears right in front of other debris and then goes on to it's flight path.

Also i noticed as the object apears to the right there seems to be some disturbance in the water, almost like a trail a boat would leave but it seems to happen in very fast motion on the clip.

Here is the very first frame of the gif you posted -

Notice the shore line and debris or objects. ( FYI: I may have circled the incorrect object but looking at the next image you will see what i mean)

----

Within the next couple of frame, debris seems to move to the left at the shore -

----

Next the UFO makes it's first appearance:

-----------------

Lastly is the water disturbance after the UFO appears -

It may be image or camera artifacts or something unrelated but it stood out to me.

If you watch the clip you posted and look at the area's i have pointed out it will be easier to spot.

Image Courtesy: TristanC

Also just thought id add the area from Google Earth; It isnt much help but what i noticed is that the area along the shore or docks looks pretty straight and flat. So the debris could be washed up from the Tsunami or something added at a later point after the GE image was taken..

35°32'47.00"N, 140° 4'42.46"E

edit on 23-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I think you are spot on here. I have spending last couple of weeks reading about cloak, haarp etc. My point is that we are wtching a cloak here, chopper or not but still...a cloak. This link about cloak and military could be interesting?:
wn.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

I'm still not sure about this whole clip though. The raw footage i found the other night is very similar and although the camera is alot hazier on the raw i still think it may be the same camera.

The raw had no UFO, although the haziness and uncut version may have made it almost impossible to see, or i could be wrong and it is a different camera..

Although the object's movement near the shoreline stood out to me, only a couple seconds before the UFO appeared.... that was strange.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Wow..what a small UFO is this really is what it is.....

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

The camera is pretty far away though.

If it is aUFO it would probably be the sixe of a Helicopter... people have tried to say it's a helicopter... hmm dont think so though...

Why not just call it swamp gas and be done with it
but yeah im undecided, the footage isnt clear enough to make a judgment, well for me anyways.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Yea no way it's a chopper, you would be able to make out the blades, and it wouldn't move like that, perhaps a spark, or ash? I really dont know.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
i think it looks like a burst of water, like a pressure release that has been turned on and off.

there also appears to be another one on the right of the screen though this is under the water.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Lets skip the bs for once
I posting this vid of cloaked flying objects or supposed flying object. I dont belive in aliens BUT I belive in advanced high technology. The resaulte? we can´t describe what we are see flying in tjis and other vids because we dont know what it is, or am I way off here? gas? please it is easy to close the case and say: hey who gives! instead of find out what the hell it is we are watching. btw good bless the real america who is waking up now

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Regarding your post about debris - I used guide lines and saw the black object is a stationary large object, it’s the unsteady camera angle that makes us believe it is moving.

However, your point about the water is spot on!

Apologies, the animation is a large file size and as such quality has been reduced. Rather hard to see the water movements now.

Take a look at the images above, you can just make out that as it surfaces from the water it creates a fairly large disturbance. The water settles down then is disturbed again when the UFO accelerates away. Interesting!

Cloak is a possibility, though I possess no knowledge on the matter so would rather not comment on this.

The "RAW" footage is not a match. Same location, filmed at a different time. I’m a bit against believing the YouTube user has made a hoax video as he is watching it through his Sky+ Box (or similar), I’m not aware of being able to playback your own videos through those..?
edit on 23/3/11 by TristanC because: Added Notes.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

i agree. the others are helicopters but that first one.....hummmmm. maybe some sort of projectile canister. it is near the docks

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Yeah there is water disruption of some sort...

With raw, im not 100% either after looking through a few more times. This particular thread and topic has left me feeling very indecisive......

With the debris i thought about the camera movement and obviously persepctive but it was dramatic move for that single peice of debris. although i am not an expert so i dont wanna try and convince anyone, only posting my opinions.

Also with set top boxs and Tivo etc, those types of boxes do have inputs / outputs in the device if it has a HD. Not all but some do...

I wouldnt rule out the possibility that an image could have been changed and then reuploaded. That screen could also be plugged into to a PC with the recorded footage downloaded to that PC and then changed.

What i found odd about that clip is that whowever posted it, was very careful about which part of the screen they focused in on and it was only very a quick clip...
edit on 23-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join