It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sakurajima Volcano UFO's?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have to first of all give credit to funkywarlord who spotted this in a video posted in he Japan EQ/Sunami thread, all credit should be given to him!

I did however feel it inappropriate to be discussing it there so brought to the correct forum.

This is a video of the same volcanoe, shot from different angles. You can see the objects in the top two screens. Watch the whole video, and you will see them move around a fair bit. Also the famous old triangle formation is prominent again.

Recommended to watch on YouTube with the 720 settings.

Thoughts? Surely nobody was letting off chinese lanterns after what had just happened?
edit on 11-3-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

At the risk of being flagged as one-liner...

S.T.A.R.S

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
At the 8 minute mark, top left screen, what is that moving from left to right? Goes a little way, and dissipates then, comes back?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Road/Tracks? Train/sun reflection? Looks like there is a road or set of tracks there. The camera has a high bloom effects setting or something because it is quite bright, albeit just sun reflection.

Or they're floaty ufos. ;-P

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I saw several stars which remained in situ throughout; was a bit disappointed until around 8 mins in (thank goodness I'm watching TV at the same time, or I'd be sending an invoice to the OP for wasted time) when I noticed some appearing/ disappearing orbs in the top left frame (right hand side, and central, above the mountain ridge).

Also saw some movements in the top right frame, central above the ridge, around 4-6 mins in, but wasn't totally convinced.

Still, if any of the myriad of UFOs visiting this planet are intergalactic probes/ scientific emissaries gathering data, then hovering around volcanoes and regions where earthquakes are taking place might be a vital part of their missions; understanding the tectonics of the planet and checking into any potential harmonics experimentation that the natives are up to. Also a prime opportunity to observe the best and worst characteristics of the natives.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

You are absolutely right about length of time, still this was the original...

However I have edited the video to play in a quicker timeframe, for anyone who wants to look (again youtube with the highest setting is best):

BTW Fly, if they are stars, howcome the position in the top left seems to be way off to the positon they should be in on the top right? Unless they are completely different lights?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
There must be many similar photos of UFOs by mountains and volcanoes.
They know what they are doing.

The gravity lifting wave of the ship in hover just happens to bring up ground water.
I wonder if Mt St. Helens had a few Tesla saucers lifting up water back then.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Those lights in the top 2 video's are nothing more than stars sorry

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by StarblazerUK

They very well maybe, care to elaborate what constellations they are from? I wonder why we can't see anymore stars though, seeing as somebody mentioned a high bloom effect being used on the camera, surely the whole sky should have been lit up with them, considering the Volcano is very rural with not much light pollution as you would expect?

What do you think the lights that appeared to be moving and reappearing/disappearing were? Also the stationary lights did move (pause the vid at the start then move the slider right to the end of the vid to see movement). Was this the rotation of the Earth causing that, considering the vid was 10mins long? I guess that could be a plausible explanation...any astronomers care to chip in on that? I don't know enough myself to answer that correctly.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Also the stationary lights did move...

You'd be amazed how stars can haul ass in 10 min. Just try looking at them thru your windows at nite. Pick one bright star from a fixed position/angle, put a sticker on the window, then check again in 10 min. You will see how much it moves.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Very interesting find at first glance I thought it was just a star until more started appearing. not to go off topic but this has really sparked my interest especially with this new addition you found. Now again this is just an idea and ill try and provide some evidence so let me run this scenario by. also I'm not sure if this concept has been discussed or debunked because I'm a new member but if it has some links would be cool.

I have noticed a relation ship between ufos and volcanoes, from 2010-2011 and now another scenario with this recent eruption you found. When I think of ufos two things arise in my mind, my inner skeptic that thinks I need solid evidence, and then there is my curiosity about the ufo phenomenon in general so i try and bridge gaps. So If indeed we have ufos in the sense of a being piloting a vehicle what would draw them to volcanoes?? First thing that comes to my mind is they want to study or observe earth, seeing how from the majority of ufo reports they do not seem to be malevolent in nature. asides from abductee reports of experiments but that could also be put under the category of study.

Now I noticed 4 recent eruptions from 2010-2011 Eyjafjallajökull volcano, iceland - Turrialba Volcano, Costa Rica - Popocatepetl Volcano, mexico - Sakurajima volcano japan. at each of these eruptions people have reported seeing ufos near the pyroclastic cloud, or eruption columns. Here's where it gets interesting to me..volcanoes can produce an effect called dry lightning. Pyrocumulus clouds produce lightning for the same reason that it is produced by cumulonimbus clouds. When the higher levels of the atmosphere are cooler, and the surface is warmed to extreme temperatures convection will occur, and the convection produces lightning.
So I figure asides from the nice show of the volcano lightning could possibly be another attraction to them.

Through CERN and Experiments done with the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) in Europe and the Tevatron Collider in the United States. Physicists have been able to study the deeper physics behind antimatter possibly the most potent form of energy on earth. It was thought that antimatter was not produced naturally on earth until NASA launched the Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope in 2008 and found that indeed it can and always has been. I will provide the nasa link below.
www.nasa.gov...

That brought me back to the famous sts-80 incident where a ufo appeared and maintained a steady course above a thunderstorm while space debris is clear distinguishable. I personally believe this is one of the greatest pieces of evidence in the ufo phenomenon, which in my knowledge debunkers have not been able to debunk with concrete evidence..other then the usual space debris, dust, or ice explanation. I even explored the idea of ball lightning another natural phenomenon that could explain the spheres but if it was the size would have to be immense. Here's the footage if any one has not seen it (sorry couldnt find the hd version) (also keep in mind during 1996 when this mission took place they did not yet know lightning/thunder produced antimatter)
www.youtube.com...

So my idea was if intelligent pilots of ufos can make it here whats to say its not viable for them to have a technology that can harvest or recharge with antimatter. they would have a constant source of antimatter just from hanging around chasing storms or going to volcanic eruptions since they emit dry lightning in earths atmosphere. Not to mention they get the entertainment of watching the young crazy inhabitants of this planet?

Try and Consider that the space shuttle discovery on its last launch used roughly 804 tons of propellant.now 5 tons of antimatter has enough energy to power the worlds energy grid for a whole year if you do the math antimatter you could power the world for 160 years!! and i'm no scientist but giving the distances of travel in space I would want to get my hands on that. So with the ufo activity you found at this eruption ill put another check in my notebook for possible ufos yet again at another eruption.

I apologize if I went off topic a bit, but I just had to get this idea out of my head because it seems like eruption after eruption with a column or pyraclastic cloud there is some sort of sighting with out fail, and a bit of reason helps me sleep at night.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkererJim

Also the stationary lights did move...

You'd be amazed how stars can haul ass in 10 min. Just try looking at them thru your windows at nite. Pick one bright star from a fixed position/angle, put a sticker on the window, then check again in 10 min. You will see how much it moves.

I know, and I agree that the stationary lights are 99/1 in favour of being stars, however, I like to gain everybit of evidence before I rule something out completely. So any ideas on what constellation it is, as you seem pretty knowlegeable on the subject? Also any ideas why we can't see any other stars in such a rural area? That one is slightly puzzling my inferior thought processes to be honest!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by J2288

I apologize if I went off topic a bit, but I just had to get this idea out of my head because it seems like eruption after eruption with a column or pyraclastic cloud there is some sort of sighting with out fail, and a bit of reason helps me sleep at night.

Not at all, very interesting post, I didn't even know there was that kind of pattern with sightings at volcano's!

I can't offer any kind of answer though as I am not educated enough to do so! Hopefully some of the experienced researchers might pop along and have a stab at it though, or relate similar findings?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

thnx for the response its just a bit of an idea of mine i have had for a while, and I agree it would be interesting also to see some other opinions. I didn't notice the vid was debunked as stars cause i was typing for a while... but as far as constellations go ill throw a wild guess and say its one of the dippers. im just basing that on the general shape and its usualy visible in early in the pm dusk hours ..at least here in pennsylvania

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Sorry, I probably miscommunicated my thoughts on that one.

I also remember thinking 'where's the damn stars in the second frame', before realising that the camera was pointing in the opposite direction and so wouldn't pick up the same backdrop. Some of the lights appearing and disappearing in both frames do appear to be actually over the volcano, and only as a result of errors in our perspective could they be falsely labelled stars.

Careful viewing shows that there are some anomalous lights appearing and disappearing, though these don't always correspond at the same time in both frames - the result, I believe, of selective cloaking measures. This video may in fact be an introduction to the possibility of such measures; a kind of 'how-to' for identifying the measures these craft are taking to stay on the fringe of the collective awareness of the species at this time.

Remember that any high-technological society with manned or unmanned ships of such nature could quite easily refract light of their surfaces in such a way that only one viewing angle would actually provide a visual marker of their presence. It would be a nice way to get people interested in what they're seeing, but at the same time make sure that only the dedicated seekers made any progress in understanding their actions and mission... Simple cloaking measures, designed to put off the 'negative natives' who would only seek to disrupt or destroy any serious contact process being initiated. Such measures provide an 'easy debunk' in many instances, but in fact the people who avidly follow the characteristics of sightings around the globe can begin to detect patterns of behaviour from the various visitors, including this 'selective cloaking'.

It is my firm belief that if we seek and keep persisting, we may be privileged enough to one day actually engage with the visitors. Who knows, they might be actively recruiting for an intergalactic rescue mission in the event that humanity destroys itself.. A modern day "Noah's Ark" if you like...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by J2288

So If indeed we have ufos in the sense of a being piloting a vehicle what would draw them to volcanoes?? First thing that comes to my mind is they want to study or observe earth, seeing how from the majority of ufo reports they do not seem to be malevolent in nature. asides from abductee reports of experiments but that could also be put under the category of study.

Now I noticed 4 recent eruptions from 2010-2011 Eyjafjallajökull volcano, iceland - Turrialba Volcano, Costa Rica - Popocatepetl Volcano, mexico - Sakurajima volcano japan. at each of these eruptions people have reported seeing ufos near the pyroclastic cloud, or eruption columns. Here's where it gets interesting to me..volcanoes can produce an effect called dry lightning. Pyrocumulus clouds produce lightning for the same reason that it is produced by cumulonimbus clouds. When the higher levels of the atmosphere are cooler, and the surface is warmed to extreme temperatures convection will occur, and the convection produces lightning.

So I figure asides from the nice show of the volcano lightning could possibly be another attraction to them.;

Through CERN and Experiments done with the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) in Europe and the Tevatron Collider in the United States. Physicists have been able to study the deeper physics behind antimatter possibly the most potent form of energy on earth. It was thought that antimatter was not produced naturally on earth until NASA launched the Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope in 2008 and found that indeed it can and always has been. I will provide the nasa link below.
www.nasa.gov...

So my idea was if intelligent pilots of ufos can make it here whats to say its not viable for them to have a technology that can harvest or recharge with antimatter. they would have a constant source of antimatter just from hanging around chasing storms or going to volcanic eruptions since they emit dry lightning in earths atmosphere. Not to mention they get the entertainment of watching the young crazy inhabitants of this planet?

Greetings:

Very interesting observation - and this statement has onerous implications, don't you think? Do these fine folks at CERN really know what they might be toying with?

When matter and antimatter particles collide they annihilate into energy, radiation.

Just happened to have a couple of pics of volcano lightning to share.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts, so may your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential and onward through the fog!

In Peace & Light

tfw

Dodged a Solar Bullet

Global Emergency & Disaster Info

Cometgate! Elenin + 2005 YU55 + Nibiru

Surviving the American Food Crisis of 2011

Earthquake Lights & Sounds Live Update Map

Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Ok, hello to everyone.

It's the first time i post, and probably the last. Not because i don't like you guys, it's just that i'm terrible with forums and newsletters. Plus i work. I'm not part of some mysterious Illuminati alliance or whatever, I just work in science. More precisely Engineering. Avionics, aerospace, propulsion. Things I'm sure you would like to question me about. And this is exactly how it started. We where at a common friend's house and someone asked me and another bunch of smart kids (Yeah, it's always like that, we go out together and get all the ladies...) if aliens could really fly (or something) from another planet and enter our atmosphere, zip around almost unnoticed and land on some farm in the rural areas of US, kill a cow or two, scare the rednecks and return to their home planet saying: "mission accomplished". The question landed in a minefield because you should never ask about green little aliens to an engineer, a planetologist, and former astronaut. You will get so many "no" from so many different perspectives that you wouldn't even know where to start. I'm sorry for my attitude, but this thing, this event, the volcano... it's just difficult to square. I've never been interested in ufology since today (and i can say, that pretty video just got you 3 new acolytes), and i think i've been watching the video ten times before writing this article.
Anyway, back to the story and reaction of my colleagues. T. (Planetologist) to cut short used the typical answer: show me proof. Show me something i can't explain. And bang, this friend opened up Youtube, the video, and a whole room filled with (supposed) smart kids watched it without a word. You see, volcanoes can generate some very nasty and strange things. Globular lighting, all kind electric phenomenons that would just make the average Joe scream for UFO. The amount of energy liberated in such an even is so powerful, the chemical reactions so extreme that anything beside smurfs can come out of a lava pit. Storms of unimaginable power can generate the average "lights in the sky" at a distance of kms from the epicenter. Reactions with upper layers of the atmosphere can lay on the land strange markings and such thanks to chemical concentrations losing momentum and falling to the ground. The substrata close to the mantel hold a treasure of rare chemicals too, and in it is in such a moment that some of the most beautiful stones we can dig on earth are created. But that, that light, it's a mistery even to some veteran geologist like T.

So i'll give you some feedback on what we have seen (since we cannot leave everything and go there and check it personally, eh eh eh), and what I and the people around me think of that.

The event A starts at 18:42:56 on March 13 2011. On the northern side of the volcano, even with a very low resolution, we can see some apparent combustion at the feet of the mountain. There is no visible eruption, but lots of smoke. In this moment everything is normal for my planetologist. Even the rocks know that the top of a volcano is just one part of the whole idea. Most of the interesting stuff happens around it. Like the lighting you can witness in the night on the lake side. The moment the "big ball of whatthe#" (I gave it the name. Sounds appropriate right?) rises, starting yellow (and then we'll speak about polarization of the lenses used by the webcam), we witness the first strange (but explainable) event. It's the astronaut's call. Because I'll report her verbatim: "I've seen enough plane's lights to recognize it when i see it". And after she placed our attention on it, I must say she's right. The first flicker of light we see it's not natural. By all standards. At least it's not geological. It's like a light at the end of a pole be oscillated back and forth back and forth in such a regular manner that you can find in Life, not un-life. I'm not saying there is intelligence there, but it's a very very strange phenomenon. And mind you, at that moment we haven't seen anything yet. Nothing. We where at the 5th minute of a video written in Japanese. About a volcano. Way to spend your evening. But that flicker, so regular, so... intellingent. Of course we where there watching it because we expected to see something special. With so much skepticism on our shoulders that where trying to find reasonable and realistic answers to the events on the video. That was the first moment when we had to sit and think about a possible explanation, not just shoot the answer and that's it. I understand most of the people will be commenting the cannonball, the blue light, etc. For us, as a starter, was the light. I'm not interested in what kind of spaceship you think it belongs. All your answers are wrong because that's the way it is. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to ridicule your theories, they just look.. very... ridiculous. (I had myself a crash course on UFO theories tonight, some people needs to see a good doctor. soon. Lizards? Cloudships? Grays? what's next? the Borgs?). Nobody on Earth can know what it is because the whole behavioral pattern of the thing (things) is impossible to understand. I would love to see Ufologists behave more like scientist than Talibans with their 2012 theories.
Anyway, back to the video. The event A is the light, the big light that grows so large that it's hard to tell what makes it. And that is the point. At the moment it was growing T. was numbering all the possible reasons while watching it, but he soon ran out of options. To make that amount of energy for so many minutes you need more than a volcano. Also, that kind of light and progression is very well know in the aerospace industry. It's plasma from any angle you want to watch it. And when i said it aloud the answer to our little mystery was solved: A large Argon vein just bursting and burning. Until it took the circular shape that means that some magnetic field is mantaining it into that shape. You see, nature is regular, but on a microscopic scale. In such a big event, like tons of plasma overheating, it gets regular but in such a scale that it's impossible for us to understand. We should look at a planetary scale to find some mathematical model, not in the perfect geometrical shape we have in the video. There is magnetic field keeping it together, i bet my ass on it. You see, we are developing things like that, there are scores of engines that utilize now plasma containment. Even atmospheric planes that in the near future will use it. deep in the folds of research papers a growing community of physics and engineers are exploring plasma as a energy source. It's the whole idea behind cold fusion. Also, plasma as a transportation mean. You can litterally transform anything into plasma, and get some propulsion out of it. Or energy. It is with that process that we want to reach Mars in 30 days, and get near-light speeds in the process. I must admit. From my point of view seeing a ball of plasma like that, perfectly contained while we can't get a baseball of same energy without running the risk of going boom, it's a little miracle itself.

Of course there are the objects shoot into the atmosphere (Very very unlikely event said the planetologist), but for me, the ripples that at some point the BBOWTF make, the vanishing into thin air leaving no trace... That is someone, provided with intelligence and means and technology, controlling an enormous amount of energy, creating it and then removing the source of that very event in the blink of an eye. If it's natural, well... this is Narnia. And I'm a guy who doesn't believe in little green man.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nostringsattached

Splendid first post.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Not definitive, but interesting.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well... it lasted for a very short time. I managed to find time to watch the original video before the event and well... It's all down to lens polarization and... working lights..

www.youtube.com.../u/2/_3wJZmyOKMY

skip to the minute 6:00

The lights of the trucks and probably a camp light brightier mess up with the polarization of the webcam. Otherwise the UFOs use human roads for transportation. Damn i wish it was stabilized plasma....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join