It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 929.htm
<< 926  927  928    930  931  932 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

Someone is about to get their arse handed to them.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SFA437

Originally posted by matadoor
The USA. I have served as an expert witness to both the FBI and BATF for explosion related cases. And I've never been wrong.

Exactly what credentials do you bring to the table?

Edit to point out that it's plainly obvious exactly what blew up and where frm. If you even used simple firecrackers as a child, you would know what happened.
edit on 10-6-2011 by matadoor because: Trying to teach children about explosives

Dude I just laughed so hard I blew coffee out of my nose. Thanks man I really needed a good chuckle this morning. I thought you were being serious... criminal conviction off a single overhead with two photoshopped boxes

Now since you're a blast analyst:

What was so interesting about the Ishtar Sheraton truck bombing in 2005?

What is an MPB?

Who is Russ Shattles?

Three VERY simple questions that if you are indeed in the field you would know the answers to pretty ricky-tick

Actually if the above are too hard I'll use your own photo:

What were the primary, secondary and tertiary events in that photo?

edit on 10-6-2011 by SFA437 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2011 by SFA437 because: Sheraton was in 05- not 06. My bad- TBI can be a PITA

Yep, single convition on multiple counts, on one single photo. Just look at the stupid photo, if you can't see it, then just keep believing in Santa too.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

The USA. I have served as an expert witness to both the FBI and BATF for explosion related cases. And I've never been wrong.

Edit to point out that it's plainly obvious exactly what blew up and where frm. If you even used simple firecrackers as a child, you would know what happened.
edit on 10-6-2011 by matadoor because: Trying to teach children about explosives

Dude I just laughed so hard I blew coffee out of my nose. Thanks man I really needed a good chuckle this morning. I thought you were being serious... criminal conviction off a single overhead with two photoshopped boxes

What is an MPB?

Who is Russ Shattles?

Three VERY simple questions that if you are indeed in the field you would know the answers to pretty ricky-tick

edit on 10-6-2011 by SFA437 because: Sheraton was in 05- not 06. My bad- TBI can be a PITA

Yep, single convition on multiple counts, on one single photo. Just look at the stupid photo, if you can't see it, then just keep believing in Santa too.
Hmmm.
I can't help but notice that none of those questions were answered by you.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Ya! I wanna see Matador answer those questions if he's all that and a bag of cookies. Otherwise I think he might have gotten some innocent guy convicted on the basis of his non-expertness.

edit on 10-6-2011 by Wertwog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

The fact that he hasn't even acknowledged the question says everything I need to know.

Full of sh1t.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And SFA's superior credentials. Hum. That license he has was issued in Atlanta and although there is no number on it (the image is cropped on the right side) I'm sure they might be interested to know someone claiming to be an expert and has testified in criminal cases doesn't know how to answer basic questions.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Indeed.
Two of the three can be answered through googling, in a matter of a minute.
The third one may be a little tougher.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

I wouldn't let that twat testify in a kangaroo court, or in Judge f*cking Judy's for that matter.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Exactly. 1st thing I did.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

Enjoying that popcorn by the handful.
Rip Van Winkle watching. Profiles tell interesting tales - especially about old members who just woke up.
SFA and Silver and Wert et al - you rock.
Thank you for the information...again and still. I hope Arnie's folks are following - he has the ear and lapel mic of the MSM and should be double checking Unit 3 assumptions as more information slowly emerges. Lots of MOX to consider so it is fairly important. The nuclear industry has circled the wagons and is in full on propaganda mode to save their skins and greenbacks. The line in the sand is filling with fubarium. U.S. nuclear rabbit hole
So grateful for the continued insights.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

Good morning, your arrogance seems to have no bounds. That is nice, I am sure you make a real nifty expert witness. I wonder how much experience you have interpreting data gathered from ground zero of nuclear meltdowns and the associated explosions that could and have occurred from said meltdowns? What books does one consult when looking for similar explosions to draw reference from? What books have you authored on the subject? Or, is your “EXPERT” opinion enough? I saw you quoted Arnie, I read his bio, watched his videos, I was somewhat unimpressed in the end and quit using him as a reference for anything other than safety, (of which I AM) an expert in my own right. I have had nothing of value to add to this thread as I am a doer and am doing another endeavor right now and feel the doers posting here are far more up to date than I.

I have well over 32 years in the engineering field. I have been on very close terms with a firm we affectionately called “u are stupid”. Being an “expert” in the field you surely know who they are. In the military I would have been either repairing or destroying depending on the tides of war, as my father did somewhere in the south pacific in the mid forties
. Some of my closest friends have been very intimate with nuclear reactors, heck a guy I know went to prison for having fissionable material. Shouldn’t be too hard to find ole, Jonnie in the books. I do not know why your post caught me so, but I have seen this thread unfold almost as prophecy. I have seen numerous experts have their collective butts handed to them on this thread by posters who used nothing but the facts. I have seen honest mistakes made by the posters here as well, and all and all they accepted their errors with grace and re calculated and learned.

I wish I exhibited the same cock sureness as you, I would probably be well known even outside of my plus 4, lol. But then again, I have been right at the side of the “experts” who designed, and the “experts” who built several engineering marvels saying to them selves “this just can’t be.” I know one thing for sure; I rarely refer to my self as an expert on anything and loathe when others do, because all that means to me is an opportunity to make a bigger fool of myself in front of a larger audience than I do on a regular basis. My days of fame in the name of safety are long past, the awards tarnished and articles and manuals I wrote are probably out of date, so perhaps I am a former expert?

Ok this is way too long, I agree physics is physics. But I also know those reactors were not necessarily built symmetrically. If you look at the prints that I think are from there, the pools are not where some posters said they were as they were looking for the green color of the cranes. The diagram that I figured was correct showed the reactor offset and not in the middle as the control room is there also if that were the case everyone could be correct, true? I do not know, if I did I would present my expert opinion. I imagine the explosions were not hydrogen related. well I guess they were since water is hydrogen J three different explosions, 6 failed safety systems x 3 hmmm. C’mon man this is too easy. Cap or no cap.

Again thanks to all that have posted here, you have saved me and an untold amount of others (I am sure) the pain of having to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Little off topic but if you really are an expert I have a few questions I would like to run by you separate from this. I have not gotten around to the introduction post yet, and have a pretty good 911 theory I figured i could present at that time., but knowing the minds here I need some info to shore up my theory. I would rather you prove me wrong now before making an hmm… see above.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

oh never mind (sorry, I'm getting tired and silly now). Time for a nap.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DancedWithWolves
reply to post by Wertwog

Enjoying that popcorn by the handful.
Rip Van Winkle watching. Profiles tell interesting tales - especially about old members who just woke up.
SFA and Silver and Wert et al - you rock.
Thank you for the information...again and still. I hope Arnie's folks are following - he has the ear and lapel mic of the MSM and should be double checking Unit 3 assumptions as more information slowly emerges. Lots of MOX to consider so it is fairly important. The nuclear industry has circled the wagons and is in full on propaganda mode to save their skins and greenbacks. The line in the sand is filling with fubarium. U.S. nuclear rabbit hole
So grateful for the continued insights.

Hey thank you
And if you mean who I think you mean I hope he decides to join us again soon as we could use his words of wisdom and miss his level headedness.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

What is an MPB?

Who is Russ Shattles?

Give us a case citation- be quite easy to look it up and reference the transcripts & decision to see if what you say is true. If it is true BATFE (it hasn't been BATF for years now) managed a conviction based on a single photograph with no other evidence or testimony other than yours it's sure to have been cited as a precedent and I do tend to keep up with case law and haven't seen it mentioned anytime in the past 15 years or so.

We'll be waiting but I think the Mayan calendar will run out before we get a citation. By the way it should look like this:

United States v. XXXX, 131 F. 3d 21 (1st Cir. 1997). (as an example- actual defendant edited out... not that it matters :lol

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Im sorry if my stating my belief on 3 started up a range war. The simple fact is this. No one knows for sure what happened at 3. I have seen nuclear physicists and NPP managers and designers argue endlessly over the 3 explosion. Everyone had facts that somewhat supported their conclusions until someone else showed it could be read differently. The bottom line is this. If you take speculation and theories and try to present it as fact you only make it harder to find the real truth, that which I think we all seek. Just agree to disagree until the science proves one way or the other.

Flaming people cause they dont agree with your SPECULATIONS is the best way to have other people leave a thread and lurkers not join.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by zworld
Im sorry if my stating my belief on 3 started up a range war. The simple fact is this. No one knows for sure what happened at 3. I have seen nuclear physicists and NPP managers and designers argue endlessly over the 3 explosion. Everyone had facts that somewhat supported their conclusions until someone else showed it could be read differently. The bottom line is this. If you take speculation and theories and try to present it as fact you only make it harder to find the real truth, that which I think we all seek. Just agree to disagree until the science proves one way or the other.

Flaming people cause they dont agree with your SPECULATIONS is the best way to have other people leave a thread and lurkers not join.
I have no problem with you and your opinion. You have a valid viewpoint.

Another poster is getting what he has dished up for his own desserts though.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zworld

zworld-

Disagreement is how the truth comes out. We've had several real world experts with solid backgrounds in this thread and everyone shared what they knew, took apart each others hypothesis piece by piece and when we were all done we had come as close to the actual event sequence as anyone could without actually having a 1M frame/sec HD camera set up.

I simply take issue with an individual simply stating "I am an expert" and posting utter nonsense which new readers might take as fact without any bonafides to back up his/her position other than "Kids playing with firecrackers know this" and a single picture with some overwritten text.

Had this individual mapped blast waves, wraparound, debris vectors, analyzed the IR shots we have access to, taken the pressure and temp readings into account, done a frame by frame video analysis... the reaction probably would have been significantly different.

Everyone here seeks one thing- the unvarnished truth even if the truth destroys our own theories and positions. To muddy the waters is IMO unforgivable as this very action is what TEPCO has been doing since day 1.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Purplechive

Up 5 degrees Fahrenheit in 24 hours.

Those temps and the recent readings of the SFP in 4 are very very troubling. I have a feeling some of the corium in 3 is going critical again, maybe due to being flooded in water in the basement, and 4 is headed for serious trouble. as Arnie pointed out, spent fuel can achieve recriticality easier than new fuel, (Im pretty sure he said that. Please correct if wrong). And everytime I checked last night 4 (and I think 3 but hard to tell from TEPCOs cam angle) have been smoking (steaming/vaporizing) away. For those on the west coast US the threat this time may be diminished by current wind patterns pushing the plume up the coast and back into Japan. For those in the northwest of Fuku Id be concerned. Especially if its raining.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

We'll be waiting but I think the Mayan calendar will run out before we get a citation.

Nevermind the Mayan calendar, stars will have been born, exhausted their fuel and died before this clown presents anything like that.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I have registered here since 15 March.. followed it daily. I am not an expert in any area., which is why I haven't posted. So grateful for the input of sincere genuine input of RN, Silverlock, SF.. what I can't understand is those who have joined this week and arrogantly refuted these posters experienced and meticulously written evidence.

top topics

<< 926  927  928    930  931  932 >>

join