It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 928.htm
<< 925  926  927    929  930  931 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertwog
reply to post by SFA437

Bless you sir, you just saved me quite a lot of work digging up all your old posts! Hello Silver

edit on 10-6-2011 by Wertwog because: (no reason given)

and hello to you , again you have the right frequency as I was looking for the exact time frame of that post , as within a biscuit tossing distance of somewhere is the bit about how much radiation they are accumulating by recirc in / with all that water and it was my guess that we would be exactly in this place, too much heat too much radioactivety ...all dressed up and no-where to go ....I guess I should finish catching up , as you seem especially on the ball ;-)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SFA437

Originally posted by Wertwog
reply to post by SFA437

Bless you sir, you just saved me quite a lot of work digging up all your old posts! Hello Silver

I've been here lurking and keeping current on what's going on. Definitely the best place for info on this goat rope.

Haven't said much since nothing else went high order in the past 7 weeks or so

Actually I do have an interesting nugget... the USMC CBIRF is still in Japan. If everything was all hunkey-dorey they would NOT still be there. Keep in mind their primary purpose is to conduct offensive/defensive missions in NBC environments. They're there to evac Embassy personnel in the event things go even more sideways than they already have. This continued presence of this unit tells me FAR more about the state of these reactors than any press release by TEPCO, NISA or the IAEA.

Very interesting! This might suggest that a steam explosion is definitely in play (or something equally dire) and I'm inclined to agree... the situation has not improved and this shows that USGov believes it too. Thanks for sharing that tidbit

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Silverlok

I had started pulling posts from around page 484 onwards to answer Matador and zworld. The topic of the lid and analysis was lengthy - lasting about 150 pages or so, and you even made a good post at page 822. You could say this issue was interspersed throughout the thread for a long while. There was some good stuff on radiation around 480 as well. I would love to be able to sort this thread by topic, perhaps I will add that category to my database (adds another level of complexity) but it would then be searchable by topic -- very useful. My current set up will have it searchable by poster, date, stars (most popular posts), postID, and source. When I've done all the data entry we should be able to host this somewhere (maybe ATS can give us some space... hint hint mods).

FYI, Matador's license can be found on the thread Moshpit started Hi-res photographic proof reactor core exploded at unit 3. I knew I'd seen it somewhere. It may be on this thread too, but I can't recall now (it's all blurring together!).

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Purplechive

Unit 3 Reactor Pressure Bottom Part Temperature...Highest yet

Take a look at the "Pink" on the graph and then the 4th column over after the Date column...

www.tepco.co.jp...

Do believe this is where the corium resides...

Throwing Unit 1 and Unit 2 latest numbers in also...but Unit 3...it don't look good. Arnie and the NRC are concerned about the bottom breaking through due to the corrosion the salt water left behind...

www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

If anyone belongs to the Physics Forum...please pass the Unit 3 temperature numbers on to them and see what their stance is.

- Purple Chive

I am still way behind but I do believe we are seeing , at three , (and possibly 4) aqueous ( solution / in water ) uranium ( and possibly plutonium ) in a very fine suspension ( from the massive blast that powdered stuff there ab initiato ) , colloidal suspension in fact , and it is following a steam cycle that corresponds to the earlier water criticality /temperature oscillations .
For example uranium starts to collect in some comfy nook or cranny under our #3 radiation gun former RPV ( core ) , and then starts getting hot when it hits 250C in a micro circulation (local to the lump) area flash (surface) boiling starts and the uranium reacts with the water as if it was dry ( that is how it works ) , this resultant 'steam'/gas bubble travels up and up until it begins to condense somewhere else inside the mangled remnant of the core or building, just like it does in the bathroom (if you bathe with radioactive water)

Some places would be more conducive to this than others and these would on a regular schedule ( the atomic water clock I mentioned a couple of (hundred) posts back) eventually form/ condense enough
urayl colloid solution to achieve criticality in the fluid state ( the thing that cooked the guy (from Des' pictures) ..also a tepco , 'subcontractor" whom didn't know he was working with highly radioactive substances) this would heat the water sending some of as various radioactive steams and some to re-condense to help with the next cycle

additionally this would tend to increase the concentration of radiation in the water in the bottom of the building beyond what one might otherwise project if ONLY solid masses of fissionable materials are taken into account.

It explains quite a lot and gives a a window into what is happening inside 5 and 6 ( whom we know have both had criticalities in either the cores or the pools . Remember zorgons post here ?

Okay so I just watched this and it explains why they had to dump water from the #5 and #6 reactors into the sea... it seems the INTAKES of those two were sucking in contaminated water and the radiation in that intake water was high enough to cause problems in those reactors.

So the dumping and leaking is coming back to haunt them already.

I did notice the translation of the TEPCO employee was NOT what he said last night... he is in tears and choking on his words as he apologized to the people for causing more grief... Just watch it again

But now we know that there is also a problem with #5 and #6. If they can't use the sea water intakes for those two, they are in trouble. And I thought they were using FRESH WATER in those... Something is very very wrong with this

Contaminated water ...which we now know contains more than simply the cesium and iodine that was all Tepco was talking about back then ...in fact we know it has an abundance of other water transportable fissionable such as : uranium either colloidially , or as a transient urayl-hydrodixe or some such...meaning that decay heat is not the only battle happening at fuku 1-6

this is what I was getting on about way back when ... this process is what is getting out of hand and is far more dangerous than structural problems at this stage ...

the thermal limit keeps going up if the radio-nucleotides goes down , but if the temperature goes down the radioactivity concentration sky -rockets, and the process keeps producing MORE radioactive materials so eventually they can no longer either cool or store the waste and unless they have invented some new tech there is NO WAY IN HELL THEY can scrub it fast enough , so we will see temperatures begin to rise and water huge water "disposal" problems that seem to be heading toward a situation that is going to begin to hit lethal levels of radiation during the coming oscillations...if it already hasn't

a lot of the older guys that died at Chernobyl died because radiation exposure weakened them is just such a way that they had heart attacks or episodes that resembled heat stroke....

the "cooling the multiple meltdowns" plan is reaching it's exponential thermal /radiation failure spot because I believe they failed to factor in aqueous solutions (and it's steam)of fissionable materials
edit on 10-6-2011 by Silverlok because: sleepy

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Found a good article today, good info for all with regards to your health.

Dr. Ilya Sandra Perlingieri, May 18, 2011

"Radiation & Chemtrails Assaults: Additional Support for Your Immune System (Part 2)"

"We are now living under daily radiation, chemical and biological siege. Because so much of this is invisible, it may be difficult for many people to comprehend the enormity of what is happening throughout our environment. The on-going catastrophe at Japan’s Fukushima ruined nuclear reactors continues to affect our entire planet. From the very beginning and behind the scenes of this epic crisis, the real reasons were deliberately covered-up. Safety factors were omitted, citizens continue to be put in harm’s way in Japan, throughout North America, and the rest of the planet. Mainstream Orwellian news is worthless in terms of reporting the magnitude and real dangers involved; so the public has never been properly informed. As with the on-going BP Gulf of Mexico oil-rig catastrophe, all we get as citizens are distortions and deception. Safe ways of handling this nightmare or real precaution were deliberately not part of any “emergency” plan.

We have a long-term planetary-wide epic tragedy unfolding. It is the most serious man-made catastrophe that we have faced in our human history. We are all being assaulted on several fronts with a three-pronged attack: (1) a decades-long hazardous brew of daily Chemtrails battering that is affecting our entire biosphere; (2) long-term and very dangerous ionizing radiation exposure, with Fukushima as a new and critically toxic addition; and (3) the release of nano-bioweapons into our environment (more on that below)."

aircrap.org...

Glad to see you are still here Silverlok.

SFA437, you are an inspiration to say the least.

Thankyou both and the rest of ATS members here in good faith.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

interesting , i was thinking something similar but time was forcing me to be a bit more modest ..perhaps a predictions /observations relationship to (now)known outcomes by date for each , and area of data relevance

edit on 10-6-2011 by Silverlok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silverlok
reply to post by Wertwog

interesting , i was thinking something similar but time was forcing me to be a bit more modest ..perhaps a predictions /observations relationship to (now)known outcomes by date for each , and area of data relevance

Yes, that would be useful too. It enters into a highly subjective area, but quite handy if we can quantify it. Subjective in the sense of judging the outcome (who has measured/judged the outcome), and if there are partial +/- outcomes. Perhaps we can add data to this field when the post refers to a quantifiable outcome? hummm. I will give this some thought. Data relevance should also be ranked in order to remove subjective assessment as much as possible.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThousandIslandSunny
Racism is prejudice based on race. These people are not being racially discriminated against by their own people. There is nowhere else for them to go. Individual citizens have helped with money, volunteer help, and of those lucky individuals with space or second homes, many have given free rental to FUkushima families.

There has been one case where a Fukushima resident was asked by a ward local government office to provide proof that he was not contaminated. However, if your ideas on this thread are correct regarding plutonium and the high level of radiation, shouldnt people take precautions? If there is nothing to worry about, then it is mindless fear. People are scared here, you know. Noone wants to die.

There was a HUGE effort to get bodies out, by both American and Japaense soliders. They did as much as they could. It is suspected many were washed out to sea. There are no bodies that anyone can see or find that have been left. Not even in 'hot' Fukushima.

What do you know from your house in America about how Japaense people feel? About how those in Tokyo feel about those in Fukushima and Sendai. We are not American, we are Japanese, we dont go for huge public outpourings of grief. How dare you judge people who you do not know.Now THAT is racism.

You know what is disgusting? People who are not here, not doing anything to help these people, with their fake pity, who do not know all the work people are doing to get housing up. That is a lot of housing to put up in 3 months, a lot of people to house very quickly. No, it has not been as expedient as it could have been, but it has been utter chaos here.

How dare you judge people and a situation you are so far removed from. You have no idea what people are donig for others here.

Disgusting racism from someone who professes to care

w.

Ok lady. I'm pretty sure Des does care and it's not fake. I'm going to be pretty harsh here.. as harsh as you are.

How dare you judge US? From your house in Japan how do you know what we think or feel? Using your own argument you are judging us, you do not know us and you are not here. "How dare you judge people who you do not know.Now THAT is racism.". Really. Viola. Let's move on.

We are NOT removed from the situation. You think because you're in Toyko you're the only people going through this? We're ALL on the same planet as far as I know. It's true we're not next door but we're getting the crap from YOUR reactors that YOUR country fugged up and didn't plan properly for, yet we haven't blamed Japan, haven't expressed the anger some of us feel, only caring concern. We've tried everything to help, our governments and military have helped as much as possible and many organization's offers of help have been refused.

You know what is disgusting? Your Government's (that your people elected) embarrassment over this public incident using this shame as an excuse for hiding it and lying and killing more people worldwide than was necessary. HOW DARE YOU KILL US! That's what we could be saying but we're not. At least not here on ATS because we KNOW there is more to it.

Now you're scared as # and all that, we all are, why would you arrogantly assert that we aren't either? We've shown you a lot of GENUINE care on this thread for your situation and from what I can see you listen to none of our advice, don't bother to educate yourself on the real radiation threat (even by looking back through this thread) and refuse to get off the pity-pot and DO something to get the hell out of there. You blame your situation on everyone else.. a husband who won't "let" you go, money, us for not understanding you, etc etc. I'm pretty sure there are people on this thread who would have offered you and your children a place to stay if only you would have asked and could bring yourself to believe our caring was REAL.

The reality is you want us to TELL you WHAT TO DO and provide you with a rock solid argument and evidence you can take to your husband to convince him to let you leave. You won't leave until people start dropping around you right? Come on. That's the real evidence you want right? Even though by then it will be too late. Stop lashing out at us and attacking -- we're not idiots, we're not the enemy, and we know what we're talking about. If you don't like our advice fine, go find a nice comfy spot to feel good in.

You assert: "There are no bodies that anyone can see or find that have been left. Not even in 'hot' Fukushima."

Well... Up to 1,000 bodies left untouched near nuclear plant due to radiation fears Seems you don't know everything either.

Reality check sister. We're all together.

BTW (bit off topic, but just to clarify), racism, def:
Wiki

Racism is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally. Moreover, racism is the practice of the different treatment of certain a group or groups, which is then justified by recourse to racial sterotyping or pseudo-science.

Racism, as defined, has nothing to do with whether you 'know' them or not. I could treat someone I know quite well in a 'racist' manner (but I try not too! lol).

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I just switched on the webcam and have seen the big yellow square on the side of unit 1...im sure that was not there yesterday :S am I right?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by curioustype

Originally posted by DancedWithWolves
Good morning fellow collective brain cells (Des hurry back.)

I would ...snip...maps of other nuclides.)

edit on 5-6-2011 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

Krypton 85:

en.wikipedia.org...

Krypton 85 (85Kr) is a radioisotope of krypton....snip... About three atoms of krypton-85 are produced for every 1000 fissions (i.e. it has a fission yield of 0.3%).[3] This is only about 20% of the total fission product of mass 85, as most decay from a short-lived excited state of 85Kr directly to 85Rb without passing through the longer-lived nuclear isomer.

...snip...For wide-area atmospheric monitoring, krypton-85 is the best indicator for clandestine plutonium separations.[5]

A large nuclear power plant produces about 300,000 curies of the isotope per year, most or all retained in the spent nuclear fuel rods. Nuclear reprocessing currently releases Kr-85 to the atmosphere when the spent fuel is dissolved. It would also be possible to capture and store it as nuclear waste or for use.

well I am sleepy and still behind the eight ball but if wiki is correct ( i haven't dusted off any books to check) if only 20% remains as Kr85 that means that we multiple whatever the x quantity measured is by 5 to get to 100% of the original Kr85 produced , and since only has a .3% yield the equation of backtracking becomes 5x*333.33=the original amount of plutonium "clandestinely" in the environment in or near where the measurement was made or

1667times the amount of KR85 measured tells one how much plutonium was in that cloud
so according to the map :

between 1.667e-9 bq/m3 and 1.667e-8 bq/m3 of plutonium if I am getting that right , but they have been missing everything by a factor of two so I would 1.667e-4 to 1.667e--3 bq/m3 is probably closer to the truth.
although that only takes into account how much is actually fissioning ( to make the kr85) at teh (what timje scale was this radiation measured in ? seconds? minutes , let' assume minutes , now we will imagine a majority of plutonium-239, with a half-life of 24,100yr so that in any given minute to get a radioactive decay of .000000001667 bq/m

you would need about 21 atoms of plutonium in that square meter during that minute
12,675,636,000minutes in the half life of plutonium /599880023(or 1/.000000001667) decays per second as derived from kr85
if it's per second then it's

1268 atoms of plutonium per square meter ...i think i keep seeing a little green man out of the corner of my eye so i shall to sleep go ...it occurs to me not too much of this would be fissioning in the wild , so most of that would have reactor /pool bread , and then released but the realative isotope msasses shoulod still be correct ior even a little higher as plutonium has more and better transport mechanism than the KR85 in the given circumstance

of course it someone wnats to catch me in a mistake most of this is straight off the top of my head ;-)

and I am still on page 916 but to sleepy to continue but the fires and shenagian explosions at four have been almost certainly from steam coatings and plutonium transport problems :

(from wiki:

^ The PuO2+ ion is unstable in solution and will disproportionate into Pu4+ and PuO22+; the Pu4+ will then oxidize the remaining PuO2+ to PuO22+, being reduced in turn to Pu3+. Thus, aqueous solutions of plutonium tend over time towards a mixture of Pu3+ and PuO22+. Crooks, William J. (2002). "Nuclear Criticality Safety Engineering Training Module 10 – Criticality Safety in Material Processing Operations, Part 1"

and

Plutonium is a reactive metal. In moist air or moist argon, the metal oxidizes rapidly, producing a mixture of oxides and hydrides.[5]

If the metal is exposed long enough to a limited amount of water vapor, a powdery surface coating of PuO2 is formed.[5]

Also formed is plutonium hydride but an excess of water vapor forms only PuO2.[32]

With this coating, the metal is pyrophoric, meaning it can ignite spontaneously,

so plutonium metal is usually handled in an inert, dry atmosphere of nitrogen or argon.

that bit is probably the real reason for nitrogen injections, plutonium 'steam' coatings were catching on fire , but they couldn't get the nitrogen into the air above four hence the troubles

Oxygen retards the effects of moisture and acts as a passivating agent.[5]

Plutonium shows enormous, and reversible, reaction rates with pure hydrogen, forming plutonium hydride.[11] It also reacts readily with oxygen, forming PuO and PuO2 as well as intermediate oxides; plutonium oxide fills 40% more volume than plutonium metal. It reacts with the halogens, giving rise to compounds such as PuX3 where X can be F, Cl, Br or I; PuF4 is also seen. The following oxyhalides are observed: PuOCl, PuOBr and PuOI. It will react with carbon to form PuC, nitrogen to form PuN and silicon to form PuSi2

Metallic plutonium is a fire hazard, especially if the material is finely divided.

In a moist environment, plutonium forms hydrides on its surface, which are pyrophoric and may ignite in air at room temperature.

Plutonium expands up to 70% in volume as it oxidizes and thus may break its container.[103] The radioactivity of the burning material is an additional hazard.

viola,

plus I am certain some of the night flashing is work/fakery to discredit obvsers

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by wishes
How interesting - a while back I noticed in front of Rockefeller Square there was this statue but I didn't know what it was supposed to be. After reading what you just wrote I checked out Prometheus and when I checked images that statue in front of Rockefeller Square showed up as "Prometheus holding fire in one hand with a zodiac circle" I think it was from the 1930's. Such a large, ugly picture when all the dots come together...

Thank you (and the others) for the continued vigilance on this catastrophe - I have ordered some food grade powdered zeolite from a site called naturalrussia.com in England for anyone who's interested - I have heard it can help by attracting the radioactive particles to the zeolite then passing out of your system. It was the most reasonably priced source I could find.

I thought I read somewhere that Japan has zeolite mines... am I wrong in thinking that burying everything in whatever (zeolite, boron, sand, etc.) is better than doing nothing?

Did anyone read through this article ( www.jimstonefreelance.com... ) and have any opinions on its validity? (Not that the cause matters much after the fact, but really.... could it be?)

Originally posted by Silverlok

Understanding the true situation , no matter how dire or unbelievable that may be, is the only key to solutions and survival.
Denial is a place for the complacent dead,
but it is a condition we must all pass through when it seems as if there is no hope ...as all the darkness in the universe cannot a single candle extinguish and if one should ever find themselves in the dark it is their duty to make a light even if they are the only one of the race to be able to ignite it in the beginning. Remember why they chained Prometheus to the rock, we should not let that sacrifice be in vain , or past quietly into the night as a sigh before twilight

FUKUSHIMA PROVENCE has the zeolite deposits...and no i am not joking

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Unit 3 Temperature RPV Bottom Part - still rising

Up 5 degrees Fahrenheit in 24 hours.

Safety Relief Valve 2-71D leakage temperature looks interesting too...

www.tepco.co.jp...

Unit 1 Parameters:
www.tepco.co.jp...

Unit 2 Parameters:
www.tepco.co.jp...

Thanks Silverlok for your interpretation of the data....not very "Happy Thoughts" stuff...

- Purple Chive

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by soundguy
reply to post by matadoor

I hate to get involved but your condescending tone just caught me wrong. The ONLY thing your picture proves is nothing. Can you give us your 100% weapons of mass destruction are there guarantee that the reactor is located in the center of that building? Have you seen any of the diagrams that show it offset? Did you know that there was another “expert” here that contradicts you?” And if I am not mistaken they actually used some science and math to back up their ideas. That was a while ago perhaps you have not read the entire 1000 pages as some of us have?

Good day.

You obviously know nothing about explosions. That picture could be taken into a court of law, and would prove a crime. Period, been there done that.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by matadoor
You obviously know nothing about explosions. That picture could be taken into a court of law, and would prove a crime. Period, been there done that.

You could get a conviction (assuming this detonation was a criminal act) with a single photo and a white box saying "This blew up here" and another white box saying "The girders are still intact"?

Apparently whatever country you are in has even laxer rules of evidence than Iraq where all you need is two people stating they saw you commit a crime for a conviction. Please let us know which country this is so we can stay the heck out of it.

P.S. Here's some of my cred:

Got to dig into a filing cabinet if you'd like to see my various civilian UXO/EOD certificates and CV and my DD214 but I trust you're smart enough to get the picture.
edit on 10-6-2011 by SFA437 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SFA437

You could get a conviction (assuming this detonation was a criminal act) with a single photo and a white box saying "This blew up here" and another white box saying "The girders are still intact"?

Apparently whatever country you are in has even laxer rules of evidence than Iraq where all you need is two people stating they saw you commit a crime for a conviction. Please let us know which country this is so we can stay the heck out of it.

The USA. I have served as an expert witness to both the FBI and BATF for explosion related cases. And I've never been wrong.

Exactly what credentials do you bring to the table?

Edit to point out that it's plainly obvious exactly what blew up and where frm. If you even used simple firecrackers as a child, you would know what happened.
edit on 10-6-2011 by matadoor because: Trying to teach children about explosives

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
We predicted this would start happening. Will anyone buy anything from Japan again and not worry about it?

mdn.mainichi.jp...

Retailer told to stay mum about radiation level in tea

SHIZUOKA (Kyodo) -- Shizuoka Prefecture told a Tokyo-based mail order retailer to refrain from carrying information on its website that radioactive materials in excess of the standard limit were detected in tea grown in the prefecture, the retailer said Friday.

A prefectural official told Radishbo-ya Co., after the retailer made a query to the local government Monday, not to disclose the finding for a while on fears that the message could cause unwarranted harm to Shizuoka tea growers, adding that the prefecture would confirm it on its own, the firm said.

The firm, for its part, sent purchasers of the tea letters informing them about the finding, while offering to recall the products.

Shizuoka is famous for its tea production.

A prefectural official said, "The official (who talked with Radishbo-ya) apparently feared that any warning issued through its website could fan public anxiety."

The local authority publicly said Thursday it found radioactive cesium surpassing the legal limit in tea leaves processed at a plant for shipments to the retailer.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Silverlok

Finally understood this. Fissionable water. Great! Another marvel of nuclear chemistry. I think you are saying it can achieve it's own criticality or is there enough fissile material in the suspension? does it need other media to act with?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

I think you missed a few posts there big fella.... read up aways.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

The USA. I have served as an expert witness to both the FBI and BATF for explosion related cases. And I've never been wrong.

Exactly what credentials do you bring to the table?

Edit to point out that it's plainly obvious exactly what blew up and where frm. If you even used simple firecrackers as a child, you would know what happened.
edit on 10-6-2011 by matadoor because: Trying to teach children about explosives

Dude I just laughed so hard I blew coffee out of my nose. Thanks man I really needed a good chuckle this morning. I thought you were being serious... criminal conviction off a single overhead with two photoshopped boxes

Now since you're a blast analyst:

What was so interesting about the Ishtar Sheraton truck bombing in 2005?

What is an MPB?

Who is Russ Shattles?

Three VERY simple questions that if you are indeed in the field you would know the answers to pretty ricky-tick

Actually if the above are too hard I'll use your own photo:

What were the primary, secondary and tertiary events in that photo?

edit on 10-6-2011 by SFA437 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2011 by SFA437 because: Sheraton was in 05- not 06. My bad- TBI can be a PITA

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SFA437

Popcorn anyone? SFA you are the coolest dude I've ever seen.

Can you use the word "smithereens" in a court of law?

top topics

<< 925  926  927    929  930  931 >>

join