It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 801.htm
<< 798  799  800    802  803  804 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chakotay
The spikes are still unexplained...
Inquiring minds want to know...

Maybe beam weapons targeting focal points to set off earthquakes and blow up power plants

Well at least that is the theory. as there was a blue beam seen during Gulf Oil disaster
Haven't had time to look at that yet and it is beyond the scope of this thread

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Can' accuse them of lying if they tell you nothing... NASA does that all the time and think they are fooling people

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tworide
Looks like it's good old fashioned greed and collusion between the Japanese Govt, nuclear plant operators and the nuclear plant manufacturers, Fukushima Dai-ichi out of control will wreck their plans of becoming a major international supplier of nuclear power. They're all in this up to their collective eyeballs, bending safety rules and operating out the purview of IAEA standards on what they were actually doing at Fukushima, that would explain some of this cloak & dagger antics we have seen.
ETA: Don't want to leave out Areva out of this, they would be the supplier of mox fuel for the reactors sold and built. Albeit they would all be low cost BWRs for the developing nations.

THAT is the part that makes no sense at all. You would think that quick and honest response, and working very hard and fast to get it under control would be the way to save your skin on future sales...

But the way this is being handled has even the Russians crying foul... so your right, after this who would want to buy from these 'experts'?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
unless i Dreamt it, some where back a person was putting together a CAD mock up of the 4 reactors trying to fit in a second cooling pool on one of the reactors that would implicate one of the reactors had 2 times more fuel rod storage space.
anyone else read it or was it something i filed away and now cannot find

Ahh great just when i was going to walk away and do something else, now i gotto find it before i pull out the rest of my hair.
edit on 27-4-2011 by rbrtj because: grrr

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

nm - i figured it out
edit on 27-4-2011 by Anmarie96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbrtj
Drone fly over Fukishima april, 27 2011

NICE

Ummm where is they at? All those workers and robot machines that are busy removing the debris outside? I guess they must be in other areas, eh? cuz it sure looks deserted in this video. I can see abandoned trucks and cars, but no life nor robodiggers

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SFA437

Then I'll defer to the experts on this thread who know more than Gundersen.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Tworide
Looks like it's good old fashioned greed and collusion between the Japanese Govt, nuclear plant operators and the nuclear plant manufacturers, Fukushima Dai-ichi out of control will wreck their plans of becoming a major international supplier of nuclear power. They're all in this up to their collective eyeballs, bending safety rules and operating out the purview of IAEA standards on what they were actually doing at Fukushima, that would explain some of this cloak & dagger antics we have seen.
ETA: Don't want to leave out Areva out of this, they would be the supplier of mox fuel for the reactors sold and built. Albeit they would all be low cost BWRs for the developing nations.

THAT is the part that makes no sense at all. You would think that quick and honest response, and working very hard and fast to get it under control would be the way to save your skin on future sales...

But the way this is being handled has even the Russians crying foul... so your right, after this who would want to buy from these 'experts'?

You would think so, but if they accepted help right off the bat, there may have been some kinky operational details they didn't want exposed, and TEPCO probably thought they could get a handle on the situation early before accepting help. But they were OBE, overcome by events. Everything cascaded far beyond their capability to cope. Some of that was self inflicted by the chain of command on operating the pressure relief valves when the reactors over pressured. In the US, the plant level operations staff has the autonomy to do that. TEPCO plant operations had to get permission from the CEO to vent the reactors! By then it was too late. Sounds like Soviet military command structure to me.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

www.youtube.com...

This man was the only worker I saw.

edit on 27-4-2011 by rbrtj because: added link

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Greetings guys, I just haven't had the opportuninty to post or contribute anything like I would like to lately, work and family commitments taking priority, but that said, after a brief spell where the thread raced away from me, I have regained the ability to fully read over every day's fresh posts, and the youtube dailies, and would just like to reitterate how thankful I am to those of you that keep up the work here, and keep the tone on track, it's a highly valued effort I think.

Re: Stuxnet/Mossad/Security cameras: It's certainly an intrigueing, perhaps bewildering set of circumstances. I did a simple Google the other day, and certainly found articles from the Israeli press that surprised me a little when I found them, making it quite clear how undesireable some Israelis found Japan's stance - in choosing to suppport Iran's nuclear program - had been (before this event -sorry, just no time to dig up those links, but they're out there if you really want to see).

In fact, it kind of makes me wonder, given that diplomatic/strategic context, and history re: Stuxnet, WHY were the Israelis given ANY access to that plant (by a Japanese gov/plant owners that understood that friction)??? Now the whole HAARP/manmade quake trigger vs. coincidence - I'm afraid that's something I'll just simply not believe until I see hard evidence on...and i think there's a large part of me that hopes I never do.

I am not a person that has spent any time examining HAARP, but

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I have personaly found it pays to go over this weekly.

cryptome.org...

But images regarding some stuff are going by by

edit on 27-4-2011 by rbrtj because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

Good work Mosphet, a great read, critique and analysis of Mr Gundersens latest hypothesis on the R3/SFP explosions, and I remember the in-detail debates in earlier pages about the explosions, that was all very well handled.

At the end of Mr Gundersen's video, his other key point is that, whether his latest hypothesis re the SFP/detonation is or isn't correct, other governments, our government, know conclusively via their analysis and monitoring (AND intel) exactly what did occur in this regard there, (he mentioned specifically Xenon gas analysis/emissions)...perhaps to some extent this issue was focused on as one more way of applying further pressure to our governments to come forth with some of that conclusive proof - perhaps before it is independently established and published? I think he was doing a good job of firmly maintaining pressure for some more positive info/leadership from the authorities.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

As long as they build the new enourmous storage tank strong enough to remain entirely sealed for a few tens or hundreds of thousands of years and to resist a few more quakes, sea-level changes and tsunamis, not to mention decay of any concrete or steel components, that'll be just the ticket then..

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrbillshow
reply to post by SFA437

Then I'll defer to the experts on this thread who know more than Gundersen.

As far as post blast & UXO/IED detonation analysis based on overhead imagery and real time video that would be me.

Thank you for your support.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SFA437

Hi SFA 437...enjoyed all your posts to date, just a question about that post where you tried to emphasise the sound analysis of the R3 explosions - BLEVEs...

It all made sense, that you are saying the sounds are more structural failure - but my question is - where does that leave the visual evidence of the fireball that is highlighted in Mr Gundersen's last R3 detonation focused video? i.e. as Mr Gundersen implies, that fireball or flash of ignited matter (gas?), I don't understand how that wasn't or wouldn't be expected to be, a source for audio evidence of at least one non-structural failure explosive event in that chain of sounds? - Or have I missed something?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SFA437

Than please explain the overhead frame/trusses lying directly over the drywell and reactor chamber that appear to still be connected to the side walls.

Seems to me those would have been blown away in your theory. The roof frame/trusses over the southern section are gone.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Here's an image to jog your memory.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by curioustype
reply to post by SFA437

Hi SFA 437...enjoyed all your posts to date, just a question about that post where you tried to emphasise the sound analysis of the R3 explosions - BLEVEs...

It all made sense, that you are saying the sounds are more structural failure - but my question is - where does that leave the visual evidence of the fireball that is highlighted in Mr Gundersen's last R3 detonation focused video? i.e. as Mr Gundersen implies, that fireball or flash of ignited matter (gas?), I don't understand how that wasn't or wouldn't be expected to be, a source for audio evidence of at least one non-structural failure explosive event in that chain of sounds? - Or have I missed something?

Plus, the fireball seems to have been directed out of the south side of the reactor building.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The firm says robots on Tuesday detected radiation levels of up to 1,120 millisieverts per hour inside the No.1 reactor building. It says some contaminated water may be leaking from the reactor into external pipes.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 12:37 +0900 (JST)

That is area denial in military terms. 1 Sv/hr makes the area unfit for combat operations but TEPCO wishes us to believe that everything's gonna be OK and that plan is going to proceed on schedule.

Just to summarize what I have heard from the get-go:

Everything is fine
Running on batteries assures the cooling will not be interrupted
The cooling is interrupted
The fuel rods will never melt
The fuel rods might melt but the RPV will never leak
The fuel rods did melt but there is no significant radiation release
#3 was a hydrogen explosion
#3 might not have been a hydrogen explosion
#3 most likely was not a hydrogen explosion but the core is fine
There is no plutonium detected at Fukushima
There was no plutonium detected at Fukushima because we didn't look for it or have the means to
The plutonium is from 50 year old nuclear bomb tests
The plutonium is 100% traceable to reactor #3 and ARIVA
Everything will be under control once the pumping of water starts
Water is leaking out of the RPV but there really is no leak
There really is a leak but no corium or nuclear fuel escaped
Everything will be under control once the lights come back on
The SFR pools are totally covered in water
The SFR pools might be uncovered
The SFR pools are uncovered but the fuel damage is minimal

That's what I can think of off the top of my head. TEPCO could give Bill Clinton lesson in lying LOL

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mrbillshow

First post: Explained in excruciating, minute detail earlier to include a likely exit route for the containment lid. The RPV does not sit dead center but is offset.

Second post: Seen it 1000x

Third post: Lubricating oil would create an orange fireball if exposed to an explosive event. We've seen fires at other reactors and orange flame is proof positive of incomplete combustion.

Now earlier you said the linear explosion went up from the south side. Can you please post your previously unseen, super secret squirrel video shot from overhead at the moment of failure that somehow filtered out the concrete dust and rubble that gave you a bird's eye view of the event?

We're all waiting for that one!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 798  799  800    802  803  804 >>

join