It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 604.htm
<< 601  602  603    605  606  607 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

fairewinds.com...

Thanks for the images we got bigger probs
fairewinds.com...
If you already know... my aplogies ....

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverlok

i have to agree... we have a thread going on for over 600 pages now and on topic for the most part. I would love to see it continue.

It appears Japan dodged a bullet today... about time. I concur that the white flash was electrical in nature, probably a substation going poof. what worries me is that this did not seem like an aftershock. It has been almost a month since the big one, and the aftershocks were slowly but surely weakening. Then here comes a 7.1 with a tsunami. I wonder if the 9.0 managed to loosen something in the area, allowing slippage of the plates to occur easier than before? If so, that could mean that the quakes would reduce in magnitude but increase in quantity (which is what we have seen) but enough movement could also release a massive amount of energy in another location. All Japan needs right now is another mega-thrust event taking out another of these BWR plants.

I also wonder what if any effect this latest shock had on the bedrock underneath Fukushima. I am already certain it is cracked badly; any additional cracking will increase the amount of radiation entering the Pacific.

You know, I never was a big believer in "wrath of God" theories... but think about it. A mega-thrust earthquake, a tsunami, volcanoes, a cold wave, now another large quake... and the major damage in all of this (with the exception of the tsunami and the associated damage to the entire coastline) has been aimed directly at TEPCO. The quake caused a scram, the tsunami caused multiple meltdowns, and this last quake apparently took out one of their major substations. Makes me go "Hmmmmm...."...

It also makes me wonder when the next typhoon and asteroid are coming to Japan...

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
cryptome.org...

I followed the link. Here is a pic showing the location of the pit they have been working on:-

And here is the Ghost Light

Looks like they have been working on this during the night.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Closing Ranks: The NRC, the Nuclear Industry, and TEPCO are Limiting the Flow of Information
april 6th last new update...

What do you think of Arnies last assesment?
fairewinds.com...
edit on 7-4-2011 by rbrtj because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Breaking News

Displaced panels and sloshing on #2 and #3 plants so there is radioactive water spilled on floor. They also found leakage in both reactor rooms and the turbine building

TEPCO will give updates in the next few hours

www3.nhk.or.jp...
edit on 7-4-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

edit on 8-4-2011 by ChessGuru because: Deleted off topic

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbrtj
Have you guys seen Arnies latest ?
You gotta see it it is f'd up

Yeah just as we suspected... and the cover up gains speed

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

thanks, saw your post just before i was about to link to the latest pics, cos i hadn't seen anyone do so previously

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rbrtj

I just watched the video. Thanks.

Interesting it was done on the 6th and he says "If there's an earthquake..."

Then today we get a 7.1 earthquake on the 7th.

Prophesy much, Arnie?

I'm glad to see that someone is keeping tabs on these lying SOB's, and I hope there is ultimately some way to hammer them for for it. I think I got all the mad out of my system after seeing the pluto boy video yesterday. Now I'm just sad that our world going to be screwed up in incalculable ways forever.

edit on 7-4-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IDBIT

Good catch.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see what Arnie has to say about the Areva Report he has posted on his site in his future update.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I was just glad to hear from Arnie.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Can someone please re-post the link to the Japan radiation map? The one with current radiation readings. (Not a weather map/simulation and not the RadNet map with no data.) I seem to have lost the link to the current radiation readings map and I can't even find it in my history.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ChessGuru

More free time from having to work less would allow too many people to research truths for themselves instead getting the spun reality of the MSM while catching it in a tired semi-hypnotic state which is so very effective at fooling enough people to make any kind of unified effort for change impossible.

You hit the nail on the head!!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This one?

www.rdtn.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaHere
Can someone please re-post the link to the Japan radiation map? The one with current radiation readings. (Not a weather map/simulation and not the RadNet map with no data.) I seem to have lost the link to the current radiation readings map and I can't even find it in my history.

here ya go hope this is what you want
www.rdtn.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaHere

www.rdtn.org...

here radiation readings from rdtn sent to wrong person

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
There is also this one

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I'm going to bed nothing is working right tonight.....

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
What is REALLY going on?

Barge arrives... supposedly bringing fresh water...

Now we see it loaded with big things covered in white sheets

cryptome.org...

top topics

<< 601  602  603    605  606  607 >>

join