It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 1369.htm
<< 1366  1367  1368    1370  1371  1372 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
NOAA ocean plume model tucked away until now. From 011. Remember, this is only the Cesium.

enenews.com...
public.sos.noaa.gov...

High radiation alarm went off at another Fukushima nuclear plant before tsunami hit [Daiini]
enenews.com...

More sick animals.
Sickened Alaska animals getting more tests for Fukushima radionuclides — Oozing sores, bleeding, swollen internal organs, hair loss
enenews.com...
And the "offical" theory from our stumped experts.... Arctic sunburn?
www.alaskadispatch.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
NOAA ocean plume model tucked away until now. From 011. Remember, this is only the Cesium.

enenews.com...
public.sos.noaa.gov...

High radiation alarm went off at another Fukushima nuclear plant before tsunami hit [Daiini]
enenews.com...

More sick animals.
Sickened Alaska animals getting more tests for Fukushima radionuclides — Oozing sores, bleeding, swollen internal organs, hair loss
enenews.com...
And the "offical" theory from our stumped experts.... Arctic sunburn?
www.alaskadispatch.com...

After reading the material and looking at the pictures at the links you provided, I would ask if it were possible for this disaster to get any worse. That is, I would ask if I didn't already know the answer.

TPTB will keep on hiding information and lying to us until we are all showing signs of radiation sickness so profound that it will be impossible for them to cover it up any longer. At that point they will tell us some officious sounding version of "Its time to bend over, put your head between your legs and kiss your butt goodbye".

And the worst part is even if they came clean with us right now there is nothing anyone can do to stop it from happening. The disaster has already happened and all we can do now is sit and wait for it to reach all of us.

Looking at all the reports they have let us see it is obvious that there is nothing they can do within anything resembling a reasonable time frame to clean up the mess before another quake, in an area well known for it's damaging quake activity, finishes off the main spent fuel pools and lets whatever remains of the fuel melt down and burn. Thus releasing enough radioactive material into the atmosphere to make the northern hemisphere uninhabitable for several decades if not centuries.

I believe that the doomsday scenario is the real reason they are covering this up faster than a cat in a litter box after drinking a pint of castor oil. If they admitted to the doomsday scenario now there would be so much panic and rioting that it would finish off any chance for anyone to prepare to save at least a small part of the affected population.

At least, IMHO, that is what I think.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

If they admitted to the doomsday scenario now there would be so much panic and rioting that it would finish off any chance for anyone to prepare to save at least a small part of the affected population.

Interesting belief in benevolent overlords.

If it were an accident, of course they would want to save us.

But if something ugly and intentional went down, say, with Stuxnet... I have to wonder... If the whole thing were premeditated, why would they want to save us? This has been my interpretation of the silence.

I look at this... I look at the way money precognitively changed hands days before the BP "accident"... (The lovely Queen of England has financial stakes in both disasters...)

Maybe you're right. I understand not wanting to cause a mass riot.

In announcing worldwide damnation, don't you think some powerful corporate interests would step up to the plate and peddle health cures, send more than a SARRY strontium-only decontamination vessel (what. a. joke.), or... something?

If it's happening behind the scenes, the clock is ticking...

In the meantime, I'll eat pure vitamin C and bury zeolite in my garden...

My outlook is bleak. Mostly because so much logic dictates this should never have been able to happen in the first place, a comedy of errors that kids are paying for with their lives...

(I in no way mean any of this to start an argument with anyone, these are just my ruminations...)

I can't help but feel angry knots in my stomach when I talk about this...
edit on 16-3-2013 by manicminxx because: more thoughts

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Unit 3 Air Rad Levels

March:
www.tepco.co.jp...

Feb:
www.tepco.co.jp...

Jan:
www.tepco.co.jp...

Dec. 2012:
www.tepco.co.jp...

Uhummmm...

- Purple Chive

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by manicminxx

Interesting belief in benevolent overlords.

If it were an accident, of course they would want to save us.

But if something ugly and intentional went down, say, with Stuxnet... I have to wonder... If the whole thing were premeditated, why would they want to save us? This has been my interpretation of the silence.

Deliberate action to reduce the population is something else I have addressed in some previous postings on various threads. In the posting you are replying to I was just considering the nature of the disaster if it was pure accident, which I think it was. That is not to say that TPTB won't use it to their advantage if they really do have a hidden agenda to reduce world population to 500 million from the current 6 1/2 billion or more we now have.

There are just so many possibilities in how things could play out, with or without intervention from TPTB, that it is difficult to separate fact from fiction. And who knows for sure; it could all be fact and playing out simultaneously.

After all, one of our politicians did say that it was a shame to waste a perfectly good crisis.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
"Looking at all the reports they have let us see it is obvious that there is nothing they can do within anything resembling a reasonable time frame to clean up the mess before another quake, in an area well known for it's damaging quake activity, finishes off the main spent fuel pools and lets whatever remains of the fuel melt down and burn. Thus releasing enough radioactive material into the atmosphere to make the northern hemisphere uninhabitable for several decades if not centuries.

I believe that the doomsday scenario is the real reason they are covering this up faster than a cat in a litter box after drinking a pint of castor oil. If they admitted to the doomsday scenario now there would be so much panic and rioting that it would finish off any chance for anyone to prepare to save at least a small part of the affected population. "

I agree HC. I think the news blackout was the final incident in convincing me.

"I can't help but feel angry knots in my stomach when I talk about this..."
Me too, M.

Comments are great.... Why Is tepco testing the fish and not a government food agency? Does Tepco run the government?
Jiji: Tepco Finds Most Polluted Fish since Fukushima Nuclear Accident — New record of 740,000 Bq/kg
enenews.com...

Some comments on this from my very smart friend, Paul.

"What has been forgetton, and what is difficult to find since 3/11, due to the number of Fukushima references, is the fact that cesium from fallout off Japan has been monitored for decades. The readings in Japanese fish are the highest ever recorded. These substances have only existed since 1945 in the environment. The bioaccumulation of plankton has been known since the 1950s to be many thousands of times the level of fallout in the water. The bioaccumulation in FISH is NOT the bioaccululation level predicted from the water readings , but is predicted by the level of fallout product found in the base food of the fish, which is PLANKTON.
Source: Evaluation of Nuclear Fallout, Armed Forces Special Weapons Project, 1955, redacted version, released 1981.
Got that? The water measurements alone underestimate the bio hazard by an order of magnitude of at least 10,000 where the item of concern is fish as a human food.
They have always known. Bastards."

Japan Experts: Up to 93 billion becquerels a day may still be leaking into Pacific from Fukushima plant
enenews.com...
ex-skf.blogspot.ca...

A good read on how it is all spun.
Propaganda on U.S. radioactive tuna exposed — “The stories all have one thing in common…”
enenews.com...
www.onearth.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Something is going badly wrong offshore, and no one knows what it is yet. [Oh Really?]
As of Mar. 13, 517 pups had been admitted to five Southern California rescue centers. That total is higher than the total for some entire years, said Sarah Wilkin, regional strandings coordinator with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. “And we’re only two months and a week in.” [...] The pace of admissions is still accelerating,
enenews.com...
www.wired.com...
www.kionrightnow.com...

Let's not check the obvious sourse, eh. Just like the seals on the west coast.
www.examiner.com...
If you've visited the Radiation watch thread, you've seen graphs and heard me mention that we are seeing big spikes in Minnesota. and Wisconsin that are somehow "bottle-necking or piling up because of some effect from the Great Lakes water bodies. Still to early and WAY to few civilian rad checkers with geigers, to say anything for sure, but something is happening there.
Two nights ago it hit 119 cpm bouncing around 100 for an hour or so as another rad wave came through.
This screen cap reads 103.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

Just for #s and giggles let"s assume the veritable establishment of "GOVERNMENT"

gov·ern·ment [guhv-ern-muhnt, ‐er-muhnt] Show IPA noun 1. the political direction and control exercised over the actions of the members, citizens, or inhabitants of communities, societies, and states; direction of the affairs of a state, community, etc.; political administration: Government is necessary to the existence of civilized society. 2. the form or system of rule by which a state, community, etc., is governed: monarchical government; episcopal government. 3. the governing body of persons in a state, community, etc.; administration. 4. a branch or service of the supreme authority of a state or nation, taken as representing the whole: a dam built by the government. 5. a. the particular group of persons forming the cabinet at any given time: The Prime Minister has formed a new government. b. the parliament along with the cabinet: The government has fallen.

...is what most people think it is...honestly working for them...and every "misstep" is simply Honest ignorance...at this point is that "honest" ignorance acceptable? In light of FUKU/s forever? ( in terms of human mortality)
I think the egotistical assholes whom agreed to this(selling of the worst man made disaster in the history of the planet) ..ab initiato... understood that depopulation was in the plan( were misled ) vut were seriously under educated (on purpose) about how the catalyst chemistry would release THOUSANDS OF TIMES MORE INITIAL RADIATION THAN "ACADEMIA" AND THE NRC were selling .. Not to mention CREATING A "RESERVOIR" or capacitor of nuclear contaminants that can and will be released at will (all the waste at fuku)

think tactically ...as a warrior, how would one initiate or respond to this fuku event, and is that NATURAL logic what we have seen ..and if not why

edit on 16-3-2013 by Silverlok because: you know ..it's the voices

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well I just saw our south wall of 4 opening again, and had to do a zoom. It looks like they poured a concrete ramp/slide pointing south.
My first reaction was
OMG they're going to blow the west wall of the #4 fuel pool and let the contents slide into a new pool on the ground, but my friend assures me it's just a rubble shoot. [I hope she's right!]

Catching my breath after that crazy thought.

Click on the pic to enlarge in here.
ex-skf.blogspot.ca...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
Well I just saw our south wall of 4 opening again, and had to do a zoom. It looks like they poured a concrete ramp/slide pointing south.
My first reaction was
OMG they're going to blow the west wall of the #4 fuel pool and let the contents slide into a new pool on the ground, but my friend assures me it's just a rubble shoot. [I hope she's right!]

Catching my breath after that crazy thought.

Click on the pic to enlarge in here.
ex-skf.blogspot.ca...

There are no more "crazy thoughts" since just about everything we think is crazy eventually turns out to be true.

We have been spoon fed so many outright lies by TEPCO and the government agencies they have bought and payed for that there is no way to know what is true and what is false until the true nature of the disaster unfolds in front of our eyes.

And to make things worse, the United States government seems to be in bed with them all as well.

That only leads to the "crazy thought" that things are orders of magnitude worse than we are being told and total destruction is in the near future.

Good Lord, I hope I am wrong about that "crazy thought" and that there is a rational and sane ending in the works for this whole fiasco.

edit on 16-3-2013 by happykat39 because: added text

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

SUSHI ANYONE???

Fish from the Fukushima area at 7400 times the safe level of cesium. That would be the perfect fish for eating after a solar flare or EMP attack. It would glow in the dark.

SOURCE

A record quantity of radioactive cesium – 7,400 times the country’s limit deemed safe for human consumption – has been detected in a greenling fish in the waters near the crippled Fukushima plant, two years after the nuclear disaster.

Tokyo Electric Power Co (TEPCO), which runs the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station, discovered a record 740,000 becquerels per kilogram of radioactive cesium in the fish, Kyodo News reported.

Some experts have speculated that radioactive water may be seeping from the plant into the ocean; this may have been confirmed after bluefin tuna caught off the coast of California tested positive for radiation poisoning at the end of February.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This is NOT good! It jus keeps getting worse

Just In: Blackout at Fukushima Daiichi — Cooling at fuel pools stopped

Source
edit on 18-3-2013 by Anmarie96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anmarie96
This is NOT good! It jus keeps getting worse

Just In: Blackout at Fukushima Daiichi — Cooling at fuel pools stopped

Source
edit on 18-3-2013 by Anmarie96 because: (no reason given)

A couple of interesting comments from the source article.

I hear the sound of something hitting the fan.

I won't believe a word of this until TEPCO denies it. THEN it's as good as gold.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
From the comments. "All of the govt. radiation monitoring posts in Ibaraki are down right now or as they say "offline for maintenance".
enenews.com...
My God, even the CBC [Cowards Broadcasting Corpoation] is reporting the blackout at fuk.
NHK: Another fuel pool loses cooling system at Fukushima Daiichi — CBC: May take days to repair
enenews.com...
www.cbc.ca...
Maybe the CBC's Science reporter [Meat puppet], Bob McDonald, will finally announce more than one meltdown at fuk?
Naw!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
There is a new posting on the Celestial Convergence site about the high radiation levels in fish from the Fukushima area to the west coast of the United States.

SOURCE #1 - Celestial Convergence

This fishing boat is only 12 miles south of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant. They're out catching fish just as they did before the accident, but only a fraction of their usual catch. None of this will be allowed to go on sale -- it's only for testing purposes.

Some fish still show high levels of radioactive cesium. Of the coastal fish tested, the government finds roughly 10 percent are safe to eat.

"Before the accident," said Niitsuma, "we sold fish. Now we're all living on compensation."

Ken Buessler is a U.S. Marine chemist from Woods Hole. He went to Japan three months after the disaster and studied the Japanese government's test results for the next 12 months.

"The numbers aren't going down that fast off Japan since the accident," he said.

Buesseler said he thinks Fukushima could still be leaking radioactive cesium into the sea, even though the nuclear plant's owner claimed it had been safely shut down.

"Those reactors," he said, "either by the cooling water that's still being put on there, that's leaking out, or the contamination of the site, are still releasing cesium to the ocean."

The nuclear disaster stole more than Tatsuo Niitsuma's livelihood. His 29-year-old daughter, Ikumi, was swept away in the tsunami. Her remains have never been found.

"When I'm alone," he told us, "I can't stop thinking about my daughter."

Having lost almost everything he ever cared about, Niitsuma is pinning his hopes on the fishery reopening. But unless the radiation numbers go down, it may be years before he gets some relief.

SOURCE #2 - CBS NEWS

(CBS News) TOKYO - The people of Japan this week marked the second anniversary of the earthquake and tsunami that caused the Fukushima nuclear plant meltdown. The meltdown forced the evacuation of some 170,000 people. Now the radiation leak is also forcing many fisherman to abandon their livelihood.

Despite the freezing dawn temperatures, skipper Tatsuo Niitsuma just wants to get back to work.

Ever since last year's nuclear disaster, Niitsuma is only allowed to fish once a week, and he must turn his catch over to a government lab.

SO URCE #3 - Japan Times

Record cesium level detected in fish caught near Fukushima nuclear plant

Tokyo Electric Power Co. said Friday it detected a record 740,000 becquerels per kilogram of radioactive cesium in a fish caught in waters near the crippled Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station, equivalent to 7,400 times the state-set limit deemed safe for human consumption.

The greenling measuring 38 cm in length and weighing 564 grams was caught near a water intake of the four reactor units in the power station’s port on Feb. 21 during the utility’s operation to remove fish from the port.

SOURCE #4 - Channel News Asia

TOKYO: Japan's estimate for the amount of debris from the 2011 quake-tsunami disaster that will reach North America later this year has sharply increased, a report said Friday.

Some 221,000 tons are set to reach the North American coastline by October, according to data from the Ministry of Environment, Kyodo news agency reported.

In November, the ministry had said 33,000 tons of debris would complete its journey across the Pacific by June.

But the new forecast estimates 30,000 tons to arrive by April, 105,000 tons by June and 173,000 tons by August.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I have never seen any film of the 4th floor of R#1 except the 011 footage in the article, so I can't comment on whether the explosion happened in there but maybe ole Kawauchi should have held the damn camera himself so tepco couldn't tape up the lense?
ex-skf.blogspot.ca...

All the stuff they fixed at Daini.
Press Releases 2013
Press Release (Feb 06,2013)Progress Status of Fukushima Daini Nuclear Power Station Restoration Plan (Monthly Report: January 2013)
www.tepco.co.jp...

Still no power
Kyodo at 6:41p ET: Fukushima Daiichi power failure still underway — Residents anxious, Tepco remains unable to fix problem
enenews.com...

"However, the common pool also lost the power, where has 6377 fuel assemblies. From the research of Fukushima Diary, the temperature increases the second fastest to follow reactor4. "
fukushima-diary.com...
fukushima-diary.com...
edit on 18-3-2013 by Aircooled because: You know??? Forgot something.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
This overhead picture from today has no date but by the progress on the addition to R#4, Id say it's no older than a week. Anybody want to guess why the roof of #4 turbine is now discoloured?
By the way, they seem to have some machine yanking the trees out of the ground west of the CSFP. It was noticable on the TBS cam.

www.japantimes.co.jp...

This is already four or five hours old.
Temperatures rise in Fukushima fuel pools after nearly 20 hours without power — Crews “scrambling” to fix problems — Tepco placing “highest priority” on Unit 4
enenews.com... no-immediate-danger

Just like old times eh?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

CME: "Weak power grid fluctuations can occur"

www.nasa.gov...

- Purple Chive

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

18:57 Power Loss

- Purple Chive
edit on 19-3-2013 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I just found a nice big recent picture of fuk. I broke it down into several screen caps so we could have a better look at what's going on there.
March 11th 013.

A zoom on #2 and what looks like a new exterior man lift. Hey they can't go through the doors. Too hot. Too many dead robots everywhere.

A zoom on #4 with the fuel pool covered with the rusty iron plate. Note: far right we see a bit of that discoloured #4 turbine roof I mentioned. Did they crop it out on purpose? Who knows?

A zoom on the transmission switchyard building. The back part has no roof. At first I thought this might be cause of all that smoke/fire we've seen on the TBS cam, but I don't see any scorch marks on the inside walls.

Finally a zoom on the CSFP.

If you would like any other areas of the first enlarged, let me know.
The link.
www.google.com...

top topics

<< 1366  1367  1368    1370  1371  1372 >>

join