link   

Big Spike Unit 1 Sub-Drain

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Doubled Since December

rock trout contained 510,000 becquerels of cesium per kilogram

fish caught in December at the same port contained 254,000 becquerels of cesium per kilogram.

www3.nhk.or.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I don't know about this so I'd like others to weigh in.

Bizarre “radiation incident” as Fukushima plumes hit U.S. in March 2011 — Law enforcement divisions descended on home of teenager with geiger counter
He began measuring the [Fukushima] radiation fallout as it spread. The readings spiked but not to dangerous levels, that is until March 28th [2011].
The 13 year-old had detected a Gamma Ray burst originating from a black hole 3.8 billion light years away from Earth.
enenews.com... eiger-counter

One hell of a coincidence eh? What are the odds? And somehow this gamma burst only hit Alabama?

TEPCO fails to submit dose data on 21,000 Fukushima plant workers

But our computer system damaged by the tsunami.
Many primary contractors are unscrupulous ones... {Just not tepco}
data management in an integrated manner is not essential.
bla bla bla...
ajw.asahi.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

This is F'ed Up

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

April 2013, Commence Fuel Removal From Common Pool

sound fuels removed from the common pool

So there are some "unsound" fuels???

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Purplechive

April 2013, Commence Fuel Removal From Common Pool

sound fuels removed from the common pool

So there are some "unsound" fuels???

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

There was a video a while back that described the condition of the fuel assemblies. Some were said to have been seriously damaged by debris falling into the SFP. So yes, there are plenty of unsound ones.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
"The government has created an environment wherein people are going about their daily lives, all the time wondering whether their child will develop cancer or leukemia, yet conditioned not to breathe a word about it. It’s like living in wartime Japan again. "
enenews.com... or-the-sake-of-my-childs-health-im-not-go

Unsound fuel in #4.

400 tones of underground water is flowing into the plant everyday. To reduce this amount, Tepco is now digging 12 wells in the upstream of the plant. They are going to pump up a certain amount of water from the wells to discharge to the sea.
fukushima-diary.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

Thought they were referring to the Common Spent Fuel Pool removal in April and start fuel removal from Unit 4 in Nov.?

fukushima-diary.com...

www.tepco.co.jp...

Anyhow 6,375 fuel assemblies in Common spent fuel pool....

- Purple Chive

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Almost Two Years Later...

This is the largest thread ATS has ever had on a specific topic...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- Purple Chive

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Purplechive

Hello my friends, so glad you are keeping the candle burning. My life has been in a lot of flux, but I do check this forum regularly and try to keep on top your work. Great job! We are all facing the reality this isn't going to disappear. Presume everything is radioactive and you already have a few hot particles lodged somewhere. I hope you, like me, are keeping your immune systems robust as possible and working on giving your body everything it needs to stay healthy. The greatest offense we have now is to not die off, no matter how much the bastards try to kill us.

All the best
- WW

edit on 2-3-2013 by Wertwog because: To all my friends!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Thanks Purple. I missed that Nov date. I sure haven't seen any film on it like the July footage of the practise run, so they have 202 more unused assemblies in #4 they can pull out before they get to the spent hotter fuel. Some of that would be "The spaghetti" as Arnie called it.
No film on the inside of the CSFP since May 011.
No decent film period.

Maybe all of us are getting somewhere?
"Top Economist: Nuclear power is over "
enenews.com...

Hot frogs.
Hasn't this fact been well known for 60 years?

"The finding suggests animals positioned relatively high in the food chain tend to accumulate more radioactive materials, the research team said."

Gee, I think they're onto something, there.
enenews.com... e

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Some Fun Stuff to Read...

ENHANCED EX-VESSEL ANALYSIS FOR FUKUSHIMA DAIICHI UNIT 1: MELT SPREADING AND CORE-CONCRETE INTERACTION ANALYSES WITH MELTSPREAD AND CORQUENCH

fukushima.inl.gov...

And some other stuff that LabratSR posted on Physics Forum:
fukushima.inl.gov...

Howdy WW!!

- Purple Chive
edit on 3-3-2013 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Good to hear from ya WW!!
A very good read including the coments.
'Mr Yoshizawa is shadowed throughout his interviews by a PR minder. '..... Like Russia use to do.
ex-skf.blogspot.ca...

From the Great Coments again
"Time to go get the "authorities" making these statements, put them in straight jackets, take them to their nearest mental hospitals, give them frontal lobotomies and electro shock before they kill again, before they kill anymore."
enenews.com... e-people-live-dont-question-burning-disaster-debris

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Wow,seems like yesterday I was watching the disaster unfold live on CNN.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Trying to remember if I have shared this before.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The total number of days between Friday, March 11, 2011 and Friday, March 1, 2013 is 720 days.

The radiation poisoning of we, the people, our children, pets, food, water and our land has continued unabated - 24/7/365
[color=Chartreuse]
- for 1 year, 11 months, 17 days, 14 minutes

... which is:

• 62,280,440 seconds
• 1,038,074 minutes
• 17,301 hours (rounded down)
• 102 weeks (rounded down)

Once again, are we any closer to a solution to the Fukushima multiple melt-throughs disaster/fiasco spewing life-altering clouds of radiation 24/7/365 ?

OK, let's try a different tactic to share what we feel is important to understand at this precise time in history.

The balloon has dropped, people, and it's called
Nukushima.

FOR THE RECORD

[font=comic sans ms][color=chartreuse]The 52-week mortality statistics for 2011 (through December 31)
issued by the
[/font] Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
[font=comic sans ms][color=chartreuse]now indicate that the number of excess deaths in the U.S. since the
Fukushima nuclear power plant disaster now stands at 53,682.
[/font]

Fukushima Research
Excess post-Fukushima deaths in the US in 2011. Excess mortality in the US derived from CDC data.

A pdf containing ongoing reports of mortality in 2011 is available
here.

Beta Radiation in the United States Following the Fukushima Disaster is available here.

Excess Mortality Rate Cover-up Continues
There has been a dramatic increase in excess mortality in the Pacific region for the months of November and December. Over 5,000 excess deaths occurred in this region in this time period, which is more than March, April, and May combined.

The East South Central region also had a spike in this time frame, and the West North Central and West South Central region also had increases in December.
more

Excess Deaths in Japan
The
Asahi Shimbun reported that the Japanese health ministry estimated that 64,000 more deaths occurred in Japan in 2011 than in 2010.

Of these deaths, 20,000 or so can be attributed to the earthquake and tsunami.

The article states that there is a trend toward higher death rates due to Japan’s aging society.

So we can say that, based on this information, no more than 44,000 excess deaths occurred in Japan after the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

When compared to the estimate of 53,000+ in this study,

[color=magenta]Peace Love Light
tfw
[color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution
edit on 4/3/2013 by thorfourwinds because: color

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Another home-run by our friend Bobby1.

Fukushima AIDS, part 1

26 February 2013

[color=chartreuse]Chernobyl AIDS & Fukushima AIDS
The ongoing global spread of radionuclides from the destroyed Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant is causing immune system-related illnesses in Japan, the USA, and worldwide.

The same phenomenon occurred and is still occurring after the Chernobyl nuclear catastrophe in 1986, where it was termed “Chernobyl AIDS.”

One result of many studies conducted during the last few years in Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia is the clear finding that Chernobyl radiation suppresses immunity – a person’s or organism’s natural protective system against infection and most diseases.

The lymphatic system – the bone marrow, thymus, spleen, lymph nodes, and Peyer’s patches – has been impacted by both large and small doses of ionizing radiation from the Chernobyl fallout. As a result, the quantity and activity of various groups of lymphocytes and thus the production of antibodies, including various immunoglobulins, stem cells, and thrombocytes, are altered.

The ultimate consequences of destruction of the immune system is immunodeficiency and an increase in the frequency and seriousness of acute and chronic diseases and infections, as is widely observed in the Chernobyl-irradiated territories…

The suppression of immunity as a result of this radioactive contamination is known as “Chernobyl AIDS.”…

Apparently, impaired immunity triggered by Chernobyl radionuclides adversely affected all of the individuals, without exception, who were subjected to any additional radiation. (Yablokov et al., p. 87 & 92, emphasis mine)

So everyone who was exposed to Chernobyl radiation had their immune systems affected from the fallout.

The same will happen to everyone exposed to Fukushima radiation, which is or will be the entire populations of Japan and the USA.

This is known as “Fukushima AIDS.” more

[color=magenta]Peace Love Light
tfw
[color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

After two years one of the most potent things that has become glaringly obvious about fuku's "butterfly" effects backwards and forwards in time is that over-all (massive) ineptitude and incompetence cannot be argued as the cause for the radiation fountain that the nuker industry has 'gifted' upon the northern hemisphere ( and soon the whole world).

With the U.S. military industrial choke hold ( and ultra dependency on )the Japanese nuker industry ominous but inescapable lines can now be conclusively drawn as to intent on the part of the "elite"

George Green Said in 2008 that the plan ( part of which is on the Georgia guide stones) was to "irradiate the northern hemisphere " in an attempt to begin the reduction of the population of the earth to 500 million.

George thought it would be through nuclear bombs , and I had hoped he was a crank on more than one level , but time has proven him corrct in effect if not in method: perhaps he hadn't considered the nuclear tactical position: in America if the zombie apocalypse came , within a few days ALL 71 of the reactors ( and their disgusting pools ) in the U.S. would pop . That is a bit of something the zombie movies have left out.

nice linkage Kdog { www.globalresearch.ca... } that article is a nice Concise symposium of the situations ...though I have to say a lot of his sentences are straight up quotes from this thread ( not that that is bad in anyway )

Japan as a nation state has been destroyed.

So I suppose it is stand or fall time...if an "Elite" ( and I use that term extremely inaccurate way) group has made it a goal to take everything away from everyone else then we should not make it easy...make them have to fight for every inch they steal from the world and all of us...

If death is in the air how then shall we comport ourselves? eh?

I thank all the solid people that have been holding this historic thread up...it's importance cannot be understated...

and hi Wert...even when life sucks it's good to be undead right?

on that note ...the persons left on this thread KNOW we live in a new world ..one where radiation is a part of life ( and mostly death ) but we are ..insanely adaptable creatures, so as wert asks what are we doing in the ":NEW" world , how are we coping...

perhaps like this: what is power?

power is wher one finds it I suppose

and fourwinds always nice to see the extent of your groups vision
edit on 4-3-2013 by Silverlok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
"The government has created an environment wherein people are going about their daily lives, all the time wondering whether their child will develop cancer or leukemia, yet conditioned not to breathe a word about it. It’s like living in wartime Japan again. "
enenews.com... or-the-sake-of-my-childs-health-im-not-go

Unsound fuel in #4.

400 tones of underground water is flowing into the plant everyday. To reduce this amount, Tepco is now digging 12 wells in the upstream of the plant. They are going to pump up a certain amount of water from the wells to discharge to the sea.
fukushima-diary.com...

I know when we first saw this picture of the glow in the #4 pool, there was some doubt this was fuel burning because nothing seems to be blue here {Cherenkov}, so while I had this pulled out, I sent it to our very smart bud Paul Langley.
His response.
"I made my macbook desktop background purple. I got my digital camera. I turned it on and looked at the macbook screen through the camera view finder. The what was purple to the naked eye was blue through the camera . Down shifted in frequency to the next lower frequency. Higher Frequency: violet, blue, green lower frequency. What is green through the TEPCO live cam may well be blue to the naked eyeball.
It may be impossible to determine what form of ionisating radiation is causing the colour we are seeing in the pool. It probably appears blue to the human eye and in reality is actually of the ultra violet and violet end of the visible spectrum. I would not make any deal at all over the colour."
en.wikipedia.org...

Tokyo Professor: Radionuclides are being released continuously into ocean from Fukushima plant — Coming from somewhere around reactor housings
137Cs radioactivity at 2I in the unit 1–4 intake canal was consistently larger than at ULD in the main harbour (Fig. 2a). Also, 137Cs radioactivity at ULD was consistently larger than at T1 and T2 in the outer sea (Fig. 2a, b). [...] the consistent gradient of radioactivity between these waters indicates that radionuclides are still being released continuously somewhere around the reactor housings.
enenews.com...
And the parent link.
www.biogeosciences-discuss.net...

More hot black stuff in the rain in Brazil.

I think we all feel safer now,
Obama pick to lead EPA is from ‘Office of Air and Radiation’ — In charge of troubled ‘RadNet’ during Fukushima peak
enenews.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Silverlok

SL, always good to hear from you. It is rewarding to not be undead because it means we have one more moment to try to get ourselves right. The hilarity of it all is beyond death we are likely more dangerous to these bastards than alive, Obi Wan Kanobi comes to mind
, but sssssh, I don't think they know that, or maybe they're really just scared of us because of what we can become. All the suffering and pain they inflict on us will only make us stronger in the end if. Let's just make them totally irrelevant. Do the opposite of what they want. Death=life; Fear=Confidence; Hate=love; Violence=Hugs; War=Non-attendance. It'll drive them nuts. Badges? We don't need no stinking badges! Aw, shucks, my ideology (age) is showing (blush).

Yes, thanks for that link KDog, very affirming read as SL pointed out. AC, PC, TFW, everyone else including the lurkers, hello again, chroniclers and witnesses of the GREAT EVENT. A few brave souls digitally standing on the edge of the nuclear volcano with your magnifying glasses, measuring sticks and recorders, keeping the knowledge flowing for us who flit and flutter by sporadically, *deep bow of appreciation*.

AC, I agree, that photo can't be anything but a cozy underwater campfire with some nice rod-logs. Care to toast some mellows? Chernokov is lovely but I prefer it in the original blue. Just me.
edit on 5-3-2013 by Wertwog because: Don't bite the teacher.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
And speaking of the #4 pool.... We all knew the #4 fuel pool boiled dry at least once 24 months ago thanks to the sharp minds here. Now it's admitted in print.
Unit 4 pool “had boiled dry, raising the spectre of a nuclear fission chain reaction”

enenews.com... d-be-evacuated

From the NHK article. "930 tanks to store contaminated water are on the premises. Each is 11 meters tall and stores 1,000 tons. Plant officials say filling each tank takes only 2-and-a-half days."
Also, isn't this an admission of the cores being underground?
"Four-centimeter-thick steel plates had been put on the ground to protect staff from radioactive substances."
www3.nhk.or.jp...

enformable.com...

And the pic enlarged.

It's current. We can see the new construction south of 4. Quite the radioactive tank farm eh?
And they're still dumping most in the sea.

A friend found this interesting EPA graph from Richland Wash. in March 011. Looks like the plume hit the west coast on March 16th 011

And a plug for the upcoming rally on Parliament hill, in Ottawa.

And.... before I forget, gang.

new topics
top topics

<< 1364  1365  1366    1368  1369  1370 >>

join