Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 1360
<< 1357  1358  1359    1361  1362  1363 >>

join

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Time to play "Guess Where It's Burning?"...... Everywhere maybe?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I don't think there is any doubt about #3 and #4 steaming heavily, here. Where the confusion starts is the black smoke cloud on the left side of the screen. Some think it's just a diesel crane starting up. Here I marked the crane and black smoke which is clearly blowing SE, from west of the crane.

Please note, at the 2:49 mark in this vid, the crane moves away but the smoke keeps rising from the same spot.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
More coming down in the southern hemisphere. Southern Brazil. Again, these are calibrated to cesium 137.

On our event last night....
Fukushima Daiichi Worker: I saw black smoke that came from Common Spent Fuel Pool’s chimney — I wonder if it was the smoke of boiler… it’s not fire
enenews.com...
fukushima-diary.com...

I find the lack of details in this report very frustrating

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

I find the whole situation a lot more than just frustrating. I find it extremely scary. I cannot see how this situation can be resolved before it becomes a worldwide disaster. We know that the Japanese government and TEPCO are covering up and lying about the seriousness of this event. But how much worse information are they still sitting on???

I don't see the complete evacuation of japan and the west coast of the United States right up to the Rockies as being beyond the realm of at least a small possibility.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Pics of Unit 4 Cover Installation

photo.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Some thoughts and speculation on these new pics.
Both scafolding sections have the netting obscuring some holes they have jack-hammered into the south wall of #4 to access what?.{Dark shaded areas behind scafolding} The section on the right would be right below the fuel pool. Patching a base of pool, crack?
The scafolding section and hole in the wall on the left side corresponds with whatever they don't want us to see in the west wall truck bay, and is also the area of the diagonal wall buckle. {A weakened spot with a secret}
There is water on the new concrete but not right beside the scafolding, so that's good, although it might be trickling out at the base of the scafolding on the right? Also we have a rebar going up against the south wall, in between the scafold sections so they're planing to beef up the buckled wall and reseal these holes they have cut.
On the far right, the wide section of rebar coming up from the pad looks to be 8 to 10 feet thick, and will probably keep going up until it reaches fuel pool level. {New, main east wall}
Once the repairs are done to the south wall, I'm guessing they will pour another 8 ft thick wall where the scafolding sits now. Between those new columns and the original south wall.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

As always AC - what an eye!! I'm thinking the water puddles from curing the concrete?

photo.tepco.co.jp...

And certainly looks like they want to keep prying eyes from seeing what's behind the scaffolding.

Glad to see the heavy duty rebar being installed!!

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Grand Rapids Minnisota. It crested at 102. Here we have a high of 99 CPM.

A good read.
The need by the US for Japan to keep a nuclear power program may be one more of desperation than domination. Without Japan’s nuclear power program the US program would likely fall apart.
www.simplyinfo.org...

A 5.0 quake close to fuk and 30 miles deep.
enenews.com...

Oops, almost forgot. Rain test in southern England.

edit on 10-1-2013 by Aircooled because: You know me. I forget stuff. lol

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

The Irony...

Japan Atomic Power posts record profits with all its reactors offline

ajw.asahi.com...

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Purplechive

A lot of water seems to need to be removed from Unit 6 lately...it use to be only a once or twice a month occurrence.

- At 10:00 AM on December 25, we started transferring the accumulated water in Unit 6 Turbine Building basement to the temporary tank. At 3:00 PM on the same day, the transfer was stopped.

- At 10:00 AM on December 28, we started transferring the accumulated water in Unit 6 Turbine Building basement to the temporary tank. At 3:00 PM on the same day, the transfer was stopped.

At 10:00 AM on December 27, we started transferring the accumulated water in Unit 6 Turbine Building basement to the temporary tank. At 3:00 PM on the same day, the transfer was stopped.

At 10:00 AM on December 17, we started transferring the accumulated water in Unit 6 Turbine Building basement to the temporary tank. At 3:00 PM on the same day, the transfer was stopped.

At 10:00 AM on December 18, we started transferring the accumulated water in Unit 6 Turbine Building basement to the temporary tank. At 3:00 PM on the same day, the transfer was stopped.

At 10:00 AM on December 19, we started transferring the accumulated water in Unit 6 Turbine Building basement to the temporary tank. At 3:00 PM on the same day, the transfer was stopped.

At 10:00 AM on December 20, we started transferring the accumulated water in Unit 6 Turbine Building basement to the temporary tank. At 3:00 PM on the same day, the transfer was stopped.

At 10:00 AM on December 21, we started transferring the accumulated water in Unit 6 Turbine Building basement to the temporary tank. At 3:00 PM on the same day, the transfer was stopped.

At 10:00 AM on December 14, we started transferring the accumulated water from Unit 6 Turbine Building basement to the temporary tank. At 3:00 PM on the same day, the transfer was stopped.

www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive
edit on 28-12-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

Just an FYI...just about everyday from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM water is pumped out of Unit 6 Turbine building. Does anyone know the amount of water they are pumping out daily? This must be one heck of a leak.

-At 10:00 AM on January 8, we started transferring the accumulated water in Unit 6 Turbine Building basement to the temporary tank. At 3:00 PM on the same day, the transfer was stopped.

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Purplechive

Yeah..... and we know where they pump it.

NHK Fukushima Special: “We may not have much time left until the next catastrophe occurs”
enenews.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Glad you are keeping the light on this subject when many are not,AC.
Keep up the good work,buddy.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Glad you are keeping the light on this subject when many are not,AC.
Keep up the good work,buddy.

Greetings esteemed Members Aircooled and kdog1982:

Agreed... keep up the most excellent work, buddies.

Hey! Over here in the darkest corner... a candle in the wind...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[color=magenta]Peace Love Light
tfw
[color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Here we go again..... Guess where it's burning?
What do you think? Dry Cask storage building?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hey lets melt down the scrapped reactors and make forks out of them to sell to people.
enenews.com...

Almost entire city of 300,000 people has radiation levels high enough to get decontaminated by gov’t
And that's only one city.
enenews.com...

Study: 88% of cesium in radioactive ash might be at risk of being transported away from Japan landfills by wind and rain
{MIGHT BE?}

enenews.com...

I have obtained the result that proves the contamination in Ojika Peninsula is from Reactor 1 on [March] 12. The paper is currently in review process. I have also been trying to attribute contamination in various parts in Fukushima to Reactor 2 and Reactor 3, but this is not yet complete.
The activity ratio of nuclides in the contaminated water taken from the Reactor 1 building matched that in the soil sample taken in Ojika Peninsula, and this activity ratio is distinctively different from the activity ratios for the other reactors.
ex-skf.blogspot.ca...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

More Pics of Unit 4 Cover

photo.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

January 10th Fuku Video Tour

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Kashiwazaki-Kariwa NPP Levees

Wow take a look at the height of these walls! I guess there goes the pretty ocean view!

ajw.asahi.com...

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This is pretty useless now, but I found a place which tracks shipping. I doubt it would have tracked military barges (which is what we needed at the start when the US loaned the Japanese that huge barge loaded up with stuff under white tarps) anyway, you never know... it might come in useful one day. The link to the map page is here Today, there are a few tankers further out if you zoom out on the map.

AIS which is the system for ship tracking is only compulsory for shipping over 299 tonnes and the tracking only reaches ~15Km from shore where there is a receiver. Not ideal, but the satellite ship tracking system you have to pay to track ships as it is for commercial fleets. This one has community data.

If anyone lives near a sea or port, these guys in Greece will provide free AIS receiver and aerial if you offer to use (part of) your PC to send in received data to their servers.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Purplechive

"Japan Atomic Power posts record profits with all its reactors offline
January 11, 2013 By SHIN MATSUURA/ Staff Writer
Japan Atomic Power Co. posted record net profits for the first half of the current fiscal year, despite all of its reactors being taken offline following the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster."

---> The highly polluting Plutonium Production is unprofitable - especially when products sold secretly, profits seen only by papal yakuza accountants.

"Experts believe an active fault runs below the No. 2 reactor at the Tsuruga plant in Fukui Prefecture (Tokyo), which is operated by Japan Atomic Power Co."

----> This 8-cornered "j'lem mosque" has no dome, no stacks: deadly dome is inside, faraday cage arrangement in power cables will carry the highly toxic irradiating particles to Tokyo 36 million lungs.
----> All plants are built on 'radiation sucking' faults so they wont fry emselves

www.scribd.com...
scribd com/doc/75702475/Man-Made-Nuclear-Holocaust

edit on 18-1-2013 by Kauk0partiomies because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1357  1358  1359    1361  1362  1363 >>

join