photo.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

They Got the Rubble Out

photo.tepco.co.jp...

English:
www.tepco.co.jp...

photo.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive
edit on 20-12-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

A First? Inspection of Common SFP

Is this going to be the first time TEPCO has checked out the fuel in the Common area?

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Purplechive

A First? Inspection of Common SFP

Is this going to be the first time TEPCO has checked out the fuel in the Common area?

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

That is the impression I got from the PDF file. It looks like they are going to be into mid January just looking at a small random selection of fuel rods and racks. So, when will they be doing anything more than blowing smoke up the public's collective butts???

The following is from a reply I made on the next page back.

==============================================

Originally posted by happykat39
Considering the seismic activity at and around the Fukushima Daichi plant, as well as predictions of an 8 plus quake in the next year or two, this quote from one of Purplechive's links is particularly disturbing.

SOURCE

But the decommissioning process, including the No. 4 reactor that contained no fuel at the time of the disaster due to a regular inspection, is expected to take decades to complete.
edit on 18-12-2012 by happykat39 because: typo

====================================================

It looks to me like they are doing the least incremental reporting to make the public think they are actually accomplishing something when in fact they are nowhere near resolving the problems with the SFPs and reactor cores. Considering the seismic activity in the area we just don't have decades before a disaster turns into an apocalyptic event.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
AL -interview at/above P0siva 0nkalo - Yucca mountain equivalent in Finland. Test ponts KR16, KR40, KR27 have exploded, ten ppl seriously injured - 2002.

Arto Lauri, the finn nuke whistleblower: "On the Finnish Olkiluoto NPP island there has happened serious methane xplosions in 2002". AL has himself interviewed some of the injured drillers. Note: the cause is the 0lkiluot0 NPP and its channel radiation which makes the base rock porous - under every plutonium factory aka NPP... Likewise the cause for Fukushima Daichii IV reactor xplosion: methane xplosion via irradiated = porous base rock. (Interview has 5 videos)

1. Tappava ydinvoima... Arto Lauri Olkiluodossa 28.06.2012
www.youtube.com...
youtube com/watch?v=BKbNtNsDP9w
The massive (100feet across) explosion holes have been covered with gravel, on top there are ventilation systems, instrument cabins connected into the grid. Satellite monitored. The island has 53 such spots... www.youtube.com... youtube com/watch?v=BKbNtNsDP9w

2. Tappava ydinvoima... Arto Lauri Olkiluodossa 28.06.2012
www.youtube.com...
youtube.com/watch?v=ovYS93kKD2U
PVP14 Posivaporaus 14 - VENTILATION HOLE - BEFORE THE methane XPLOSION. Note the vertical drill hole... until the xplosion this was the drill method. Smaller xplosion hole, KRR7 Koereikä27. Notice the test hole is in 45 degree angle - to thwart off the up-seeping xplosive methane gases. Otherwise the gases would blow the drillers with the earth - as happened in the first PVP14 -spot. Two persons succumbed later in their wounds - no real info is available like in all papal nukemafia global realm. AL explains how the explosion has splintered the base... www.youtube.com...

3. Tappava ydinvoima... Arto Lauri Olkiluodossa 28.06.2012
www.youtube.com...
youtube com/watch?v=BpjD22e7fsE
KR9 test hole 9 electric ctrl/supply box. Cabin: water on the gravel, nearby nitrogen battery, monthly resupplied, ea 1100kg which is used to 'fill' mix with the up seeping methane to thwart new explosions. In direct (nonsatellite) active radio control. This is an early hole, has been working 20-30 years - meaning that the base rock porous making irradiation problem taunting plutonium plants (aka NPP) really isn't news to the unholy inner circle...

In case u didnt know that the world has a methane layer all over and around (immense fuel reservoi for thousands of years) 1km deep, see a peek from this USGS illustration: htmlimg4.scribdassets.com...
htmlimg4 scribdassets com/8uqs6x0p8g1zajm0/images/9-f2a98b3789.png

4. Tappava ydinvoima... Arto Lauri Olkiluodossa 28.06.2012
www.youtube.com...
youtube com/watch?v=lhgl6KVxyUE
Test hole 40: testing process for methane seepage,: AL happens to meet plant personnel doing the actual flow test measurement for the methane - across-stream measurement. The guy explains how the pneumatics controlled valves work in these test holes, how measurement is done. In essence, the whole island around the plant is under constant survey ... constant threat like Fuku Daichii IV !!

AL shows test hole 45a (1:34min). When asked, the young guy don't know about the cabins... The hole is over 600meter deep (maybe 1000m?). Test had been ongoing for 2 weeks (Jun2012). At 3:03 AL speaks about the moved base rock - 2 feet shift... The measured flow in this test (45 angle means AFTER 2002 Explosion) borehole is few liters per minute (One gallon ? /min). Almost below is the 0nkalo; new measurements now published are 10gal/40L/min of methane flow in a 400m deep borehole. Pressure must be high - (not mentioned). This hole has caused an alarm in June 2012 - this is why this special measurement is ongoing...

5. Tappava ydinvoima... Arto Lauri Olkiluodossa 28.06.2012
www.youtube.com...
youtube com/watch?v=IWy3A_VGOH4
Last video AL goes to the recent geological shift site nearby: there are 2000-2008 drill holes, a spot to where a test slice has been taken out to calculate the recent 2feet shift age. "By chance" there walks a geologist to wonder this rock: after few questions the geologist suddenly finds new activity and vanishes...

see more www.scribd.com...
scribd com/doc/75702475/Man-Made-Nuclear-Holocaust

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
reply to post by Aircooled

Yes, the covers or tents will contain the radiation release until the air can be scrubbed of radioactive particles and then released to the outside atmosphere.

Dont know about the scrubbing. Needs re-piping to the scrubbing bldg. Are there any?

Tents will contain the AIR release until the ionized pink air is sucked raw via the enormous 400ft high 12-20feet diameter funnels - into the jet sream for yall ppl to breath in...

Same issue 'happens' when fuel rods are changed and pressure kettle is open: 2weeks of poisonous 1000-10.000 more toxic releases. At any moment there are 20 beasts puffing this depop particle soup - globally. I gues thats when Angela Merkel found out about this - she commanded a full shutdown of all German plutonium factories NPP's

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Out of the 2500 pics of fuk I have, there are only 2 of the CSFP from the May IAEA PR stunt, walk through, and they're pretty dark. I notice there are none in this PDF either, so it must be in worse shape than we think.

Dec 20th, Kauai Hawaii, spike to 149 cpm.

More hot rain in Brazil.

Well, we're into the silly season so Merry Critical-mas, to the gang here now, and of course all the past contributors!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
Out of the 2500 pics of fuk I have, there are only 2 of the CSFP from the May IAEA PR stunt, walk through, and they're pretty dark. I notice there are none in this PDF either, so it must be in worse shape than we think.

Possibly the tent keeps locally rad in lower level.

I guess its very important for TEPCO to march out every hired nonperson day worker on their own feet in the end of the day. Then get em dispersed fast amongst population before they drop. (Like the 100.000 Cherno liquidators, young men taken forcefully at night from their homes - from the CC CP-occupied countries... Yes they follow them - secretly. ten Years ago 'only' 98% were sick. Finland is divided into five categories - the category five irradiated, kept in the dark, is interesting materiel for the nuke 'cat holy Adolphs glob all science')

Best of all, looks nice: Daily telegraph April 2011: "Fukushima 2 weeks away from full operation..."

Shining x-mass for all fellow travelers! The fiery wrath that has been raining on earth, starting 1945, was clearly foretold in written form, some 4000 yrs ago... But for anyone in desire, there is an escape.

www.scribd.com...
scribd com/doc/75702475/Man-Made-Nuclear-Holocaust

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Plutonium found in 3/11 disaster debris
enenews.com...

7.1 thousand trillion Bq of Cs-134/137 and 1.1 ten quadrillion Bq of Iodine-131 released to the sea from 3/26 to 9/30
fukushima-diary.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Steaming...and Can't Attribute to Something on the Lens

I'm waiting for the 2012-23-12, 20:00 - 21:00 hour clip to be posted on youtube captures...but sure looks like steaming coming out of lower left side of unit 1.

Nuck you got this time frame?

- Purple Chive

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

I the Fukushima diary they gave some truly enormous numbers for the radiation releases from this disaster. How do these numbers compare to Chernobyl?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Steaming...and Can't Attribute to Something on the Lens

I'm waiting for the 2012-23-12, 20:00 - 21:00 hour clip to be posted on youtube captures...but sure looks like steaming coming out of lower left side of unit 1.

Nuck you got this time frame?

- Purple Chive

Starts around the .55 mark:

- Purple Chive

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Purplechive

Considering all the BS TEPCO and the Japanese government has been dishing out, the cover ups, the half truths and the outright lies; I cannot see that much steam venting as being a good thing. I wonder just how radioactive the steam is and why is it being vented in the dark of night when it is harder to make out what it is?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

I think they're steaming away round the clock. We only see it at night with the temps dropping. If they de-pixlate the cam much more to hide it, everyone will catch on and demand a closer look. Don't you wish we could see the old north cam as well?

Only smiley face bubble gum machine geigers from now on.
fukushima-diary.com...

Radioactive ash from burning rubble.

Resident to Mayor on NHK: Fukushima plant spewed across Japan, don’t you dare make promises about safety — I don’t want to listen anymore, you’re wasting my time
enenews.com...

Nothing says Christmas like.... Freaky mutant bugs
www.simplyinfo.org...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
We've heard that the SFP in R3 was boiling shortly after the explosions, now we're hearing that some rod assemblies are "deformed".

I think it's abundantly clear that we've had (at the minimum), a partial meltdown in R1, R3, and possibly R4 SFP's.
The question is: will we ever be told the truth of what happened/is happening? Tepco is the problem, it should be immediately nationalized and this 'liability mitigation' BS needs to stop-like last year.

Sadly, I don't see any national or international action until R4 SFP fails and we're all drenched with more 131 rainfall..:'(

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Anti-Freeze Sheet?

Anyone have an idea how this "sheet" works? It came in contact with a pipe and damaged it...

At around 10:10 AM, a cooperative company worker accidentally had the anti-freeze sheet contact the vent pipe while repairing the sheet in RO3 temporary warehouse. The vent pipe was damaged and water leaked from the damaged part as a result. The damaged part was immediately isolated by closing the valves located in the front and back. After confirming that the leakage had stopped, the worker reported the incident to TEPCO.

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Prep Work for Impermeable Wall Installation

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Wow...Third Prime Minister Since 3/11...

Stability?

www3.nhk.or.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

High Integrity Container...Drop Test

www.tepco.co.jp...

photo.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

Tanks Failed

ajw.asahi.com...