<< 1353  1354  1355    1357  1358  1359 >>

join

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Fuku Video....A Bunch of Old Pics

Some new pics.

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive
edit on 14-12-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
okay, why not.

lets talk about fotos

fukufotos

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Knuck. I have a favour to ask. There was a u-tube channel that showed a street cam in the town next to fuk. I'm sure you posted some vids from there a few times. Sometimes they showed heavy traffic going to or coming from fuk, sometimes a cow or horse just walking across the intersection. Could you post a link?

Ok, some rain testing in southern England.

Japan had one person doing the job of creating the simulation maps for the entire nuclear power plants in Japan, who used his pocket calculator to calculate the dispersion models.
ex-skf.blogspot.ca...

Unjust Arrest of a Professor Opposing Debris Incineration in Osaka
fukushimavoice-eng.blogspot.ca...
I would suggest that Masaki Shimoji get a geiger and start uploading video's to a u-tube channel. When we see 20,000 folks around the world with their geigers Beep Beeping all the disinformation will crumble along with the cowards who put it out.

Radiation levels rise for 5th month straight in Fukushima city
enenews.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
We have a new testor in Alabama.

Intense M5 quakes hit near Fukushima.
From the great comments
The verdict of history will not be kind to these genocidal nucleocrats. The question is will there be anyone left alive to read the sad history in a few generations?
enenews.com...

NRA's investigation on Higashidori
"Thanks to Dr. Shimazaki, I now fully understand the position of Tohoku Electric, or any nuclear power plant operator. Tohoku Electric does not see any active fault because that's not what they are looking for. They are looking for confirmation that there is no active fault, and as long as there is no such confirmation they can keep looking. To keep on looking is as good as no fault."
ex-skf.blogspot.ca...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hot rain in Ohio.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
A new vid from Arnie. Tepco has admitted a detonation happened at #3.
www.fairewinds.com...

More "Baffled Experts"
INDIANAPOLIS – Thyroid cancer, which affects about 11 people per 100,000 each year, seems to be on the rise. It's a trend that baffles medical researchers.
usatoday30.usatoday.com...

Without members of public present, the assembly decided to use Fukushima rice in mandatory school lunches from next month.
enenews.com...
Great comments below.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
"Baffles."

Thanks for all the updates, AC. (I'm still lurking here everyday, appreciating them... Maybe this year I can $$$ a geiger and post some updates of my own.)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
@ ac: you mean the streetcam in tomioka.
but its down at last.

i don't know the english word for "see-igel" but please read:
nuckelchen.blog.de...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Purplechive

Unit 2: RPV Temp Taking a Dive

Rather steep drop in short period. Not that this is a bad thing...just prefer to see steady, gradual...

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

Now it's taking a jump up:
www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

High Integrity Container...Drop Test

www.tepco.co.jp...

photo.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

"Fukushima plant situation 'volatile,' a year after cold shutdown declared"

ajw.asahi.com...

Just like BP's Macondo well...

- Purple Chive

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Sinking...

www3.nhk.or.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Considering the seismic activity at and around the Fukushima Daichi plant, as well as predictions of an 8 plus quake in the next year or two, this quote from one of Purplechive's links is particularly disturbing.

SOURCE

But the decommissioning process, including the No. 4 reactor that contained no fuel at the time of the disaster due to a regular inspection, is expected to take decades to complete.
edit on 18-12-2012 by happykat39 because: typo

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

FYI: now updated www.scribd.com...
scribd com/doc/75702475/Man-Made-Nuclear-Holocaust

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Thank's Knuck.

manicminxx.... you'll have to get a geiger sooner or later. Everybody will.
After this I will upload some recent air tests, and talk a bit about geigers.

For Purple. The chart from that link. Nothing on the fuel pools eh?

So if you include "Other buildings" we have 94,760 tons of radioactive water in the basements.
How can #2 have so much when that's where it leaks out?

A really freaky EQ site on Japan. Very 70's sci-fi.
www.ustream.tv...
Explanation from a friend who translated.

the title says "large eq monitor + eq wave shape sound" literally, and i don't know what it would be in more kind english. it is a kind of seismgraph, but an accelograph, which is a ground-shaking force visualized.
about those four japan maps:
first one is surface acceleration and second surface magunitude. third is underground acceleration and fourth is underground magnitude.
about two columns of rainbow colors: left is acceleration rate and right is magnitude.
about the left bottom colored numbers:
i suspect that this is the frequencies of each class on those four japan maps, but i can't really see what they say on top row even with my reading glasses, lol!
graphs on the left on white background are usual seismographs i think.
on the left:
red-tokyo
green-chiba
blue-ibaragi
on the right:
purple-bessho elementary school, tokyo
sky blue-shounan gakuen, kanagawa
sunflower-yamanaka lake middle school, yamanashi
a little square appears when there is a big movement (surface acceleration: yellow or 2-5gal and more and underground acceleration: green or 0.5-1gal and more).

A plume projection from the first month that I haven't seen before.

According to this man there is only 20 inches of water in the #2 reactor. After that it leaks out.
It's a long vid but worth watching.
All these old-timers want to go in and help but tepco and that SFB, Hosano won't let them. Sad. They should be sitting on a beach with an umbrella playing cards, having a few belts and talking about the old daze.

Another note from another friend in Japan about a conversation he just had.

Wow...I had some stimulating conversation today. Met with Mr. X who is trying to distribute a new personal dosimeter in Japan which is low-cost and uses two different meters in a credit-card size format. One technology is being used by US military and nuke workers in other countries. He has met with top officials from govt, NRC, bureaucrats, construction companies, military, etc. Road blocks the entire way. Situation in Fukushima is as bad as we thought. Seriously FUBAR. At least two cores melted into the water table. He is hearing this from officials, so just confirms what we have surmised. He also said SPF #4 is in very bad shape and they moved up the timeline to remove the rods to 2014. The reinforcement construction on the SPF has been done so it can support a second (?) crane to pull out the fuel rods. He has been up in the area including outer perimeters (minami soma and koriyama). The govt does know what is happening, but paralyzed due to the costs, bureaucracy, public panic aversion and protectionism (whether that is for the nuke industry, political spheres, ministries, etc), among others. Apparently the construction on a new "better technology" nuke plant in Ome (Aomori) has recommenced (unknown if this means the reactor itself or paving roads), but he did seem to think that 80% of the plants would be shut down in Japan for good. Apparently the govt has done a fairly comprehensive survey of regions in Fukushima outside the exclusion zone and has produced a map, but it has not yet been released.

And yet the "Official Bla Bla" is...
Gov’t Experts: No knowledge of what state melted fuel is in at Fukushima plant
enenews.com... anger-surrounds-reactors-collapses-of-plant-facilitie

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Things at fuk are not getting better. Everybody will need a geiger soon just to see if the spuds are screaming at the market! Geigers won't tell you if food is mildly contaminated, though. For that you'd need more expensive equipment {Thousands}. Really with our approaching new reality, the grocery stores should have them at the checkout.... but that's not going to happen.
I use a soeks geiger. After a over a year of testing I can tell you they are a good little geiger. They are limited in that they only measure cesium 137 {Beta} {man-made} They won't tell you how much Cobalt or plutonium 236/239, or strontium 90 is raining down on you, but they give you a glimpse into what your getting and they seem to be fairly accurate. I've got together with other checkers and compared numbers. Run them side by side, you know? They jive.
Inspectors are great but more than double the price and they seem to have quite a waiting list. If you can find one grab it.
A friend who keeps an eye on new products recommends the PRM 9000. It catches more isotopes and you can stream 24/7. I think they go for about 700 clams on e-bay.
I do my indoor {winter}, outdoor, {summer} air tests the low tech way. I jot down numbers for an hour and graph them on Exel, then screen cap.
Here are some of my indoor tests from the last week or so, in eastern Ontario in microsieverts per hour. I randomly test at different times of day.
Dec 10th

Dec 11th.

Dec 12th

Dec 13th. The most normal one of the bunch. No spikes

Dec 14th 2 hour test. I was curious how much it would vary from hour to hour?

Dec 16th. Yeah I know.... I slacked off on the 15th

Note the last spike was 4 cycles.

Dec 18th. Today. The spike to 0.56 was preceeded by a 0.39 and my geiger showed one single tall red bar in that little strike _ No Yellow Bars like I usually see on air tests. This is the first time I've seen that Red bar on an air test. Hot particle?

And in Hawaii today they hit 117 CPM and averaged 53 cpm

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Unit 3 SFP Temp Rises 10 Degrees....

21.8℃ (as of 11:00 , 12/19 )

11.0℃ (as of 11:00 , 12/12 )

That's much more of a temp increase than they expected:

※8:Alternative cooling equipment of the Fuel Pool of Unit 3 is stopped. Therefore, Temperature in the spent fuel pool and FPC skimmer surge tank level of Unit 3 show close data. The expected temperature increase at the SFP water is around 0.162℃/h.

www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

From press release:

-At 2:02 PM on December 12, Unit 3 spent fuel pool cooling was suspended in order to install additional valves and inspect the check valves in the spent fuel pool alternative cooling system. At 2:35 PM on December 18, the spent fuel pool cooling was restarted (the spent fuel pool water temperatures when the cooling was stopped and restarted: approx. 11.0℃ and 23.7℃ respectively).

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple chive
edit on 19-12-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Unit 2: RPV Temp Taking a Dive

Rather steep drop in short period. Not that this is a bad thing...just prefer to see steady, gradual...

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

Now it's taking a jump up:
www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

Still cranking up:
www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Expansion of Area Allowing the Use of Mask with a Dust Filter Attached

www.tepco.co.jp...