Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 1182
<< 1179  1180  1181    1183  1184  1185 >>

join

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by zworld
reply to post by qmantoo

I considered that when I thought wind was involved, but the times with no wind wasn't covered and it happened all the time. I think Humans right that its a huge gas lamp. Probably for whatever the reason has a bad flow of fuel. And thats probably being done on purpose same reason its pointed at the cam. Knowing Tepco

There were several ideas discussed in the following thread.

Please look at this...what's up with this light at Fukushima ?

My eyes may be playing tricks on me, but when you watch the videos it certainly looks like a plume of something leaving the top of the light area. There is a lens flare from the light going downward but where you would expect the lens flare going upward the first 2/3-3/4 appears obscured with the flare only appearing at the very top.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by matadoor

Z, remember that the US and others now exclusively use computer modeling for nuke testing. No need to have a place to test one.

Thanks M. Didnt know that. That definately solves that mystery.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

reply to post by qmantoo

I considered that when I thought wind was involved, but the times with no wind wasn't covered and it happened all the time. I think Humans right that its a huge gas lamp. Probably for whatever the reason has a bad flow of fuel. And thats probably being done on purpose same reason its pointed at the cam. Knowing Tepco

There were several ideas discussed in the following thread.

Please look at this...what's up with this light at Fukushima ?

My eyes may be playing tricks on me, but when you watch the videos it certainly looks like a plume of something leaving the top of the light area. There is a lens flare from the light going downward but where you would expect the lens flare going upward the first 2/3-3/4 appears obscured with the flare only appearing at the very top.

That was one of the things that didnt appear right.The way the lens flares. But I need to go back and give a deeper look for a plume.

ON EDIT: And to everyone who has been sending suggestions and comments on the book, thank you very much. All good stuff. Spot on and Im all ears for more.
edit on 15-1-2012 by zworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zworld

Yep, as long as there is other testing data from prior "similar" devices, a rather accurate profile and yield can be determined via super computers, which Japan is lousy in....
edit on 15-1-2012 by matadoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Help Cecil help

AC, anyone, does this pic make sense to you. Late summer or early fall (?), and the entrance to R4 where the truck with the crane originally was is gone. Plus the area around 4 is still cordoned off.

And AC, have you ever seen this vid. At 42 seconds in there appears a view of either R3 or R4 smoking big time that Ive never seen before. This vid was uploaded on the 16th 0f March, an RT feed. Most likely shot on the 14th or 15th. The amount of smoke involved is more than any other shot from that time period.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Ok, I will try posting my first picture file. Fuk 1. It's been zipped and compressed.
The URL link.
www....(nolink)/file/02fsrp36agwhz3c/fukashima compressed.zip
It also has this forum embed link for the same file. I don't know which one would be better for ATS? So I posted both.
www....(nolink)/?02fsrp36agwhz3c
If one of these work prepare to bombed with pics. I think this file has about 325 pics.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Fuk File #2. April, May. URL link.

www....(nolink)/file/tate4znvo5tlwks/Fukashima 2 compressed.zip

Forum embed code for same file.
www....(nolink)/?tate4znvo5tlwks

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ok, Fukushima #3. Summer. Url link.
www....(nolink)/file/tf1281taqf42hzb/fukashima 3 compressed.zip

And the forum embed code.
www....(nolink)/?tf1281taqf42hzb

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Fukushima file #4. More summer pics. The folks on FB tell me the info {dates locations} are with the pics. If some are mis-labelled feel free to correct. I am a slob!....The URL link.
www....(nolink)/file/u19tq784a23ya57/Fukushima 4 compressed.zip

www....(nolink)/?u19tq784a23ya57

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Fuk picture file #5. Late summer.
www....(nolink)/file/3g25688a22f3sbh/Fuk 5 compressed.zip

www....(nolink)/?3g25688a22f3sbh

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Fukushima picture file #6.
www....(nolink)/file/cydfihuru3feb14/Fuk 6 compressed.zip

www....(nolink)/?cydfihuru3feb14
Almost done gang!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

Coming thru brilliantly AC. Good job. Be sure to check out this vid too from the post above at the 42 second point and tell me what you think.

www.youtube.com...

AC, also check out the 2:11. Its a shot of the same angle as the India vid with R4 still in one piece and three gone. This must be from TBS when they were first looking for a cam site. (when did TBS first start their cam). If not, both it and the INdia vid gotta be from the independent one done on the 14th thats out there somewhere.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Ludicrous...

Folks...incomprehensible...

www3.nhk.or.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purplechive

Ludicrous...

www3.nhk.or.jp...

Instead of entombing Fukushima Dai-ichi in concrete made elsewhere and free of radiation, they have decided to entomb the people of Fukushima prefecture with concrete made from gravel near the plant.

And guess what the story line following that one is on NHKs ticker.

Japan's industry ministry has set no radiation standards for gravel shipments from areas affected by the accident at the Fukushima nuclear power plant.

Wow, they are so ruthless in the Japanese government. I thought America was bad but damn, Japan is beginning to upstage us. Thats not good Japan. Bad direction.

ON EDIT: there is one other way to look at this. It could be radiation in Nihonmatsu itself. If all they tested was the concrete walkway, this could be true. Nihonmatsu was in the peak of one of the early plumes according to SPEEDI mapping though the actiual data is kept under raps. Nihonmatsu has always had a high reading of radiation on the ground if memory serves. foot traffic will dsiplace this onto walkways.

The reason I always question this stuff is cause of Tepcos repeated attemnpts at downplaying the situation. Its much easier to blame this on Namie so as not to bring concerns on an area outside of the evac zone. Theyre so busy trying to bring people back into the evac zone, they dont want to contend with other areas that people shoudl evac from.

But just a thought it is.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
yourlife.usatoday.com...

Doctors apparently find this increase in thyroid cancer in the US to be mysterious. Time for people to ensure they're taking tropic iodine drops. They should already be doing this. I keep forgetting to take mine. 5 drops a day or 1500 mcgs roughly. About on par with eastern diets, is always needed for energy and immune. 10 is good for detox for a couple months. Of course, some people have too much salt in their systems, so I do recommend clearing your health but also being no nonsense firm with the doctors if they think iodine is not a good idea. Just tell them to buzz off!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Fuk #7. It's a big one. 55 mb. Fall. All the virtual tour stuff of #4 is in here.
www....(nolink)/file/s21ryjpy17f0a11/fuk 7 compressed.zip

And the Forum embed code
www....(nolink)/?s21ryjpy17f0a11
I'm so glad it's coming through, z. Figuring out how to get it out has nagging at me for a while. I'll check out the film after the last one.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der

Originally posted by intrptr
Cameras don't switch between polarity for hot and cold, wether b/w or color convention holds the coldest is always displayed as black and the hottest white.

I have seen some millitary cameras switch black and white rarely, for what reason I don't know. Could be part of calibrating?

GR and intrptr, I cant get the video to fit either of the above equations. The rocks in the quay wouldn't be the hottest thing if white was hot, nor would the openings into the CSFP or other buildings be the coldest if white was cold, as the buildings were heated until power was lost that afternoon. Nor should the roofs be the darkest aspect of the buildings, or R1 darker in the upper floors.

We are looking at winter time conditions. Ill check the actual temps for the time. The sun has set for over 4 hours. Im thinking that ambient heat from a cold winters day wouldn't be that noticeable at this point in time.

The are way too many discrepancies. Im beginning to think this is a normal video that has been run through Photoshop. Any thoughts?

I don't think so, the behaviour seems to match for me.

What we are picturing as heat will behave vastly differently with different substances and configurations. Reason roof is cooler on top is that the metal has more surface area (corrugated) and dissipates heat better. So for the same energy (hot air inside building/water/steam etc) as concrete, it'll appear cooler. There is a ring of hot air around the very top too, sort of following gutter line.

Top sides of R1 could be cooler because the corium has already reached the basement? Plus reactors are more towards middle lower of building anyway for heat generation. Or the heat gradient (how it is hotter in the basement than the rest) makes it appear cooler on top.

This was supposed to be winter, the sea should be warmer than the land generally. Sounds like you need some more sleep, the buildings were heated the whole entire time they're there, power supply or not - it's one of the biggest heating complexes in the world

With the cold opening on CSFP, If it's a window we are seeing the reflection most likely. Can't say the same for vents on R1-4 though.
Rocks are around the sea which is warmer than land, black coloured and heated by sun an entire day. After 3-4 hours sunset they could still be warm. I've felt fire rocks after 12 hours cooling, still warm, these are tiny compared to seawall rocks. In fact 3 hours is about as long as a traditional Maori earth oven takes.. using heated rocks, no fire! Still steaming when it comes out of the ground. Different heat source but shows how much capacity these rocks have for storing heat energy.

White could be calibrated to 20 degrees or so in winter, I really don't know. Depends on each camera calibration and user, they can be adjusted on the fly.

Only thing I still don't get is the cold vents. Which should be hot if in use! Perhaps they were using them to vent cooler hydrogen in early melt stages?
edit on 15/1/12 by GhostR1der because: correction

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der
Roof has more insulation and sealant I'd say, thicker and more of a thermal impediment than the sides, which require slightly less stringent sealing (vs flattish pooling vulnerable roof).

Actually the roof has less insulation that containment. The 1st to 4th floors are inside containment and would have higher r values. That and the fact that heat rises still makes me question the condition of R1. There was a PF discussion of why R1 blew the way it did and it was because R1 was not concreted past containment. The service floor walls were metal, unlike R2 thru R6, which were concrete all the way to the roof.

At the same time, the fact that containment was well insulated might explain the discrepancies we see, since the heating was shutoff 7 hours earlier. In that scenario R1 fits the vid.

However, there is no way I buy that the rocks around the quay are many times warmer than the earth. That doesnt work period. The ocean off Fukushima is cooled by a northern current. In winter time, it is so cold that even 5/3mm wetsuit and booties isn't enough for hard core surfers. The saying around Sendai surf scene is the waves in winter are best caught with a snowboard up in the mountains. The ocean is too cold. I dont know the actual temps but Im guessing high 40s and low 50s. after 4 hours of freezing nightime temps those rocks are cold. Much colder than the earth, which will hold internal heat much longer.

Unless someone can come up with a viable explanation for the white quay rocks and other lesser discrepancies Im considering this vid unuseable as a temp indicator.

And Im still considering that it might be showing the blow out panels gone.

I cant close the book on anything unless absolutely sure.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Last one. Christmas fuk.
www....(nolink)/file/mpafy7nqdma289y/Christmas fuk compressed.zip

And the forum embeded code.
www....(nolink)/?mpafy7nqdma289y

I'm so happy to finally have these out now. It's like a huge weight has been lifted. Tons of these came from folks here on ATS so these files have always been a group effort. I was just holding and adding a few. This is my payback for all the knowledge and insight I've gotten from the gang here. Past and present. They can lie all they want. We got the pics to prove it every time.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Regarding "Censorship"

A few Month ago i mentioned this already,
many of the big News Channels like CNN, BBC or Reuters
keep their Reports and Messages only for max. 6 or 9 Month in their Data-Base.

This happen maybe because of the "Data Preservation Law"/ "Data Retention Law"
(Vorratsdatenspeicherung in German
)

This means that we are losing a lot of Data and we need to archive them!

Greetings:

Nice try, Human, but this old dog is not thrown off the scent quite that easily.

If one was paranoid and did not know and love you, one might think that your post was a
puff piece, designed to infer that perhaps it is our fault for not archiving information in a timely manner. Don't you worry, we are called BadBoyMacBack in another dimension.

BTW, in the CNN example, it was a matter of a few hours.

Paranoid?

Whatever for?

We're sure it's a coinkydink.

BTW, thanks for the information, really. We wonder just how much we are really missing in their mis-posts, re-thinking reality, and outright disinformation that gets swapped-in a few hours later replacing the real story. Enter the spin-zone.

Otherwise, good call and we still love you and will not unleash the ATS Dogs of War to sniff out any perhaps ill-perceived ulterior motives.

@zworld:
Here’s the report cover you asked for, Captain.

And a question we have been asking since the second week in March.

WHY the USA is IGNORING Fukushima Japan Radiation Fallout

“... speaking of Barack Obama and his policies towards Americans and zombies is his biggest campaign contributions come from Exelon, a nuclear energy firm, and there are serious questions as to why the American government is not warning its citizens about the nuclear fallout along the Northwest Coast... the Northwest Coast citizens are getting fried!”

'... well, they have hot particles, which are radioactive little particles of cesium and strontium
and plutonium falling into their lungs... Obama’s microwaving his own people!'

So, what’s new? We’ve reporting on that since March.

[color=Cyan]'... it seems that a million people worldwide have died as a result of Chernobyl.
This is one of the most monstrous cover-ups in the history of medicine; everybody
should know about this.' Dr. Helen Caldicott

Lest we forget:

The operator of the stricken Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant says 7.5 million times the legal limit of radioactive iodine 131 has been detected from samples of seawater near the plant.

Tokyo Electric Power Company, or TEPCO, found on Saturday that contaminated water was leaking from a cracked concrete pit near the No. 2 reactor.

Experts say this makes it clear that highly radioactive substances from the reactor are flowing into the sea, and that the leak must be stopped as soon as possible.

Not to worry, TEPCO has everything under control.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

edit on 15/1/2012 by thorfourwinds because: color

new topics
top topics

<< 1179  1180  1181    1183  1184  1185 >>

join