It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails/Contrails over my town.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I went out early this morning into town (Mansfield, UK), and I have never seen this level of contrails in this area, I've lived here 5 years and this is a first for me. I took these pics with my android smartphone, and I thought I'd share even if it generates little interest, or the usual flame I receive whenever I post here. The two red circles are where I've pointed out the aircraft, I saw two planes in the sky while taking these pics, but it's obvious more had been past recently. It really stood out to me, it's the biggest concentration of contrails/chemtrails I've ever seen, nevermind in this area.

Here goes:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
yes i'm seeing the same things in the uk they seam to always be out on clear sunny days and within an hour the sky is full of clouds seams to me that there is something up in the sky they do not want us to see.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I am in the midlands and i too have NEVER seen as many chemtrails as what i have seen this morning i took a few photos myself although i don't know how to post them up on here..help??

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
alot in the south wales valleys also recently ....these aint normal contrails ;-)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicgirl30

What I do is I upload my images to www.tinypic.com, it gives you an option of what size to upload the photo in, I always choose the one for message boards. Once your photo is uploaded, copy the img code for message boards, and simply post it on here
It's pretty easy, if you need any more help just ask.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

Exactly what's happened here, I got home, gave my husband the game I'd been out to collect, then the sky started to cloud over. They don't seem to be rainclouds, and as far as I know no rain has fallen here today. It's been irritating me all week, the first sunshine of march comes, then it's cloudy by midday. I was thinking it had something to do with the change between day and night, but that's illogical, a clear night can lead to a clear day! I think the planes come out in the small hours, between 6-9am, spray, then it clouds over
I want my summer as much as they want to hide the friggen sky!

I wonder if they are hiding something as opposed to spraying in some cases? spacecraft launches? UFOs? HAARP stuff? It could even be something good like trying to stimulate rain for crop growth, but in that case, why not tell us?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by welshbeliever

Definitely not normal.

Those clouds are not normal either then, right?

Chem-blimps must of made them!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

It worries me so much what's going on, not because I'm a paranoid conspiracy person really, I tend to take a lighthearted take to a lot of the old conspiracies, and always keep an open mind. However this stuff is scary, because whatever is going on, it's pouring down on us from the sky. Even if it is something being used for cloud seeding, chemicals are still going into the air to mess with nature, and as most doctors will tell you, all chemicals have effects other than their intended purpose. Even if it's everyday jetfuel, it's still not good that it's condensing in the sky like this, whatever goes up, must come down, and it falls as rain onto our food, livestock and bodies. I think chemicals are added to the jetfuel, the pilots of the planes or the airlines they fly for have no idea and cannot be blamed for this, it's people much higher up, government & millitary high up stuff.
edit on 11-3-2011 by The Chez because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Where are these chemtrail pictures?

All I see is normal contrails left by some of the 7,000 commercial air flights over the UK every day. Same as I've been seeing for decades and photographing for a good many years.

Or are you using the term chemtrail in the postmodern sense ie meaning just a normal aircraft contrail?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I noticed a few trails here in Ireland AGAIN last Wednesday.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Over Mansfield, UK. Here's a map: maps.google.co.uk...:en-GB
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Mansfield,+Nottinghamshi re&gl=uk&ei=jVt6TbrdHMPPhAeYq831Bg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CCcQ8gEwAA

I used both terms, chemtrail and contrail, because they could be either. I don't speculate or jump to conclusions really, I tend to stick with what's in front of me. You could well be right, but how can we tell for sure?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Where are these chemtrail pictures?

All I see is normal contrails left by some of the 7,000 commercial air flights over the UK every day. Same as I've been seeing for decades and photographing for a good many years.

Or are you using the term chemtrail in the postmodern sense ie meaning just a normal aircraft contrail?

Should have gone to Specsavers

Everyone else can see them

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The Chez

Get outside and put towels around your house or whatever you can find that can soak up a lot of water. Hose off the roof of your house and then burn the towels that soaked up that chemical water. You shoudl ware gloves and a mask if you have one.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Southern California is just as bad today. Don't know what's going on....making me very uneasy!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
many here in in colton ca more than usual for sure, with all that is going on we should expect much more activity i too have a odd feeling about this

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Ok hope this works..7am this morning...
i55.tinypic.com...[/IMG]

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You live below busy Air Traffic Control routes. How do you think aircraft transit, not only internally but also transatlantic? When conditions are right at altitude contrails will form.

During the day note how many aircraft actually transit the East Midlands/Midlands area?

For example Flight Aware for Doncaster Airport - code EGCN

flightaware.com...

Flight Aware for East Midlands Airport - EGNX

flightaware.com...

www.radarvirtuel.com...

I live near Sleaford in Lincolnshire and many of the airliners that you see pass over my area. Do some research and monitor the likes of Flight Aware and Radar Virtual. People do it for a hobby. It will surprise you just how busy the skies are. Most of the time you will not even notice the amount of traffic in the skies until the conditions are right for persistent contrails to form.

TJ

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Again I see that the debunkers are here spending alot of time and energy on a subject that they don't believe in.
I live in an area which has very little plane traffic and they all follow the same route I was up really early yesterday and the sky was really clear and the sun was shinning looking up I see the planes criss crossing the sky leaving there chem trails in a lattice pattern across the sky and within 30 min's the sky was completely covered in clouds.
I have taken vids and pics and I know that a year ago looking up on a sunny day and seeing the planes go over they never caused clouds to form so unless every airline has changed there planes in the last year then any educated person would deduce that it has to be non commercial planes.
Also I would like to point out that planes follow set routes strait lines where I live there is only the one route they follow so seeing planes criss crossing the sky's in a lattice like pattern is not normal.
Also I would like to point out that if the sky is partly cloudy you don't see them strange don't you think.
Now I'm sure that they are being used to seed clouds now if this was because it was beneficial then I'm sure they would have told us so that leaves the other option that there is something in the sky they don't wan't us to see.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

I live in an area which has very little plane traffic....

Would you care to state a region or rough location?

TJ

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I can't tell you where I live and if I gave you a shire name it wouldn't really help as it covers a vast area and without pin pointing my location all on here would look and say there's lots of plane routes in that area.
The only thing I can do is say which route flies over my house which is the Heathrow to Dublin route its the only one which goes over where I live.
I am not anywhere near any major airports so even flights from one UK airport to another don't cross where I live and as most flights from other country's go direct to the major airports means that non of them would pass anywhere near where I am as most plane follow a strait direct route.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join