It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new to ATS here's my question to everyone???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I joined here a couple months ago and I've been reading alot of the post here and a question popped into my mind....Why do alot of people on here argue who's right or wrong we need to stand up as one in the public and open people up to these ideas instead on just arguing who's right who's wrong who's dumb and who ain't ya know?? I'm not tryin to sound like and [SNIP] i just think it would be better to get out into the world open peoples minds and show them how dumb they've been for so long. I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist or a scholar to realize that somethings in this land that we call The United States of America are just plain [SNIP] and we the people have (or had I should say) the power to change it we need to call out the government and the corporations and bankers and all the other greedy [SNIP] in the country and say enough is enough its our turn now we've simply had enough of this. We need to stop living like the sheep of a shepard, living day to day chasing worldly possessions that people say we need or can live with out. I could go on all day about my ideas this is just the start tell me what you have to think haha.

Ima go [SNIP]
Peace out to ya'll
keep it real all truth!!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 10-3-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Fink420

welcome to ats!

well i think the best way to raise public awareness is to inform, i know i do my little part at home with my family, with my co workers, and with my friends. but you're right we have to be out there more and make a difference before it's too late.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hi Fink420,

Welcome to AboveTopSecret!

My I suggest some light reading to get you into the ATS swing?

Make sure you're aware of all the Terms & Conditions Of Use. Avoid those censor circumventions and naughty words.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Thats a start man every little bit helps ya know because you tell them then they'll sprend it to their friends and family thats a great first my friend...and to the second reply i will check out that info i just couldnt help myself sometimes i get a little heated ya know?? lol but thanks for the replies i appreciate them

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Fink420

as i see it most do not give a Rat fink about it, others are wanting to start well a civil war, others or for the as is, leave it be, me ye sa change is a must but do it with the law , no it is not easy doing by the law but that is our right first and for most then if that should fail and it most likely will, for what judge or court would hand the 3 pillars of our government bench warrants or a subpoena? If you ask on what grounds well just look here for all the USC uscode.house.gov... and yes it is not easy as it might seem for every day new law that our GOV is to abide by is broken thrown out the window or re written to soot them in the White House. Our Gov has taken Our Constitution and ripped it up and we have let them in the name of Home Land. and welcome to ATS

edit on 10-3-2011 by bekod because: added text

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
In my experience here, there are alot of very informative views, which I can either take, or leave. I get turned off by people bashing someone elses views. I may not agree with someone, but if I dont, I will try to provide what I consider fact, to add to the conversation. The cursing and slandering has always been a big turn-off for me. It shows disrespect and ignorance. Alot can be achieved here if we respect each other and believe that we all can have an opinion, and voice it, without (fear) of slanderous reprisals. We could actually acomplish something positive.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I agree wit you that government has taken or constitution ripped it up in front of our faces and are laughing cuz were to dumb to notice it. And I also agree that the law should be used that's or "right" as people of a "free nation", but sometimes i wonder just how much that would do ya know?? I'm young and I'll admit I don't know a whole lot about politics but even I can see the corruption, greed, and power grabbing going on in this world and it just makes me sick

Peace to you

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tallblondealien

That's all I'm trying to say to everyone is we need to work together then expand into the world and public view hah I just want people to realize now before its to late for my generation and the generations to come after that

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Fink420

Hi I would like to ask, How to post questions here like you do, I cant find how? I only can only reply to posts of others//...

new topics

top topics

join