It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think They Are Going To Flood The 2012 Olympics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by DEV1L79

I am aware and appreciative of what you are saying.

I certainly don't buy into all the end of the world scenario, but maybe you are right. I have read many things regarding the illuminati and they year 2012.

Are you aware of the conspiracy relating to a fake alien invasion during the Olympics. This seems more plausible than a flood, but hey who knows what they have planned for us.

Peace.

Yes it is called Project blue beam, they may use the drones to create the images of the UFOs, because the drone planes are up there, the Olympic stadium has become a no fly zone only for the Drone missile planes.

I wish the mods would stop off topiccing everything, some of the things said aren't even off topic.
edit on 10-3-2011 by DEV1L79 because: mods

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
You're probably right about flooding London, but the timing of the Olympics might be off. I would imagine they'd want to showcase William a little bit more.

If you're not familiar with "chaos magic" (fancy term for mind controlling propaganda), a promising avenue of research would be looking at Warren Ellis and Grant Morrison, UK comic book writers (Morrison admits to being a chaos magician and in Ellis' work he references it) (there are plenty more, but these are some of the most obvious).

Anyway, check out Ellis' Freak Angels comic. www.freakangels.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash
You're probably right about flooding London, but the timing of the Olympics might be off. I would imagine they'd want to showcase William a little bit more.

If you're not familiar with "chaos magic" (fancy term for mind controlling propaganda), a promising avenue of research would be looking at Warren Ellis and Grant Morrison, UK comic book writers (Morrison admits to being a chaos magician and in Ellis' work he references it) (there are plenty more, but these are some of the most obvious).

Anyway, check out Ellis' Freak Angels comic. www.freakangels.com...

Oh my that's great :

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Wow thats nuts

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish
Maybe not posted on ATS before, but according to wiki this old American Cargo ship SS Richard Montgomery positioned in the Thames Estuary may produce the following

One of the reasons why the explosives have not been removed was the unfortunate outcome of a similar operation in July 1967 to neutralize the contents of the Kielce, a ship of Polish origin, sunk in 1946 off Folkestone in the English Channel. During preliminary work the Kielce, containing a comparable amount of ordnance, exploded with force equivalent to an earthquake measuring 4.5 on the Richter scale, digging a 20-foot (6 m) deep crater in the seabed and bringing "panic and chaos" to Folkestone, although no injuries.[5] According to a BBC news report,[6] in 1970 it was determined that if the wreck of the SS Richard Montgomery exploded, it would throw a 1,000-foot (300 m) wide column of water and debris nearly 10,000 feet (3,000 m) in the air and generate a wave 16 feet (5 m) high. Almost every window in Sheerness (pop. c20,000) would be broken and buildings would be damaged by the blast.

I'm not sure how on a high tide, such an event happening would or could effect that area considering there would be a surge of water, I would have thought.

edit on 9-3-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

The blast from wreck of ss richard montgomery even at high tied where it would cause a small seaquake, would not be enough to reach 30 miles up river with an intensity that would effect the Olympic site. May rock houseboats as far as battersea but no more than that of passing speed boat.I certainly would not like to be on sheppy or southend when it goes up though...
Have a look at my site www.ssrichardmontgomery.com... for up to date links & information about the wreck

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I just seen this today, it looks very Illuminati, it is the olympic stadium.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Here is a new video of the Olympics, it has, a flooding monster thing in the middle of the stadium at the end of the video, it has snakes running rampant through the streets of London, UFOs and a big mother ship which is the stadium.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join