It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think They Are Going To Flood The 2012 Olympics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The Olympic village is built in the densest lowest down part of London, it is the very worst place to be if there were a flood, when I heard where it was being made I thought straight away they are going to flood London on the Olympics.

The more I read about the Olympics the more I think they will, I am starting to believe it more and more now.

In the Mail today they showed a picture of what London could look like flooded and they are carrying out a 10,000 person mock operation (like the mock operations on both 7/7 and 9/11) the biggest ever seen in British history incase such a thing happens. www.dailymail.co.uk...

Also there is an Olympics commemorative coin brought out which has the Image of Neptune on it, the Roman god of water. www.royalmint.com...

It is quite easy to do, they would just need to destroy the Thames barrier, en.wikipedia.org... it will most probably be blamed on a terrorist bomb of which ever country is not flavour of the month, but it could be a number of things, I know that they have been saying that London is due a big Earthquake www.google.co.uk... This is the many sites on it.

They will use drone planes to do whatever it is they have planned. www.theregister.co.uk...

Even the Olympic logo spells ZION (the zionists)

So did the Beijing one.

Even the two mascots are the all seeing eye.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Wow GOOD pick up with the photo's!

but im not so sure about the flood. *crosses fingures hopeing he hasn't jinxed the olympics*

S&F for you.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I don't see why they would physically flood it. The "flood" might just be part of the olympic message communicated this time round. They have one for every olympics.

Besides, I think they might be aiming to crown William king at the 2012 olympics.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GullibleUnderlord

I wouldn't fancy swimming in the effluent infected water!!

Well, saying that I have taken a swim in the Bristol Channel, so effectively.......

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
I don't see why they would physically flood it.

The same reason for 9/11 and all the other bad stuff they do,

If it is some kind of "natural disaster" they will blame global warming or some other thing to further their agenda, if it is a terrorist attack they will use it to put in place stricter laws, RFID chips www.youtube.com...

A war in whichever country was responsible, It is all to do with creating the New World Order. 2012 is a big year for them this is the time when everything is going to change.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
why not somthing great no one in the uk wanted the olympics why not a massive nuke cos londons hell on earth

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Even the two mascots are the all seeing eye

The mascots look more like one-eyed wiggling welshmen to me.
Personally I think you may be reading a bit too much into it, at least I hope you are.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Chindogu because: still learning the system, hope its right this time

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
wow thats actually a good point and a very plausible situation. I just hope this thread didnt give some terrorist any ideas.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
2012 Olympics are going yo be the best games ever, of this I'm sure. I've see a couple now, and I can remember the venue being better - moderate climate, good infrastructures, London, London, London...

I'm just mad about the stadium being given to the Hammers - it should have been given to Leyton Orient. That's the only thing that worries me, the post-game "mafia" have already started their rampant criminal behavior, as have the real-estate companies, and the International Construction Predators.

Hope London isn't defaced by the "Olympic City", and that British Law is respected - rescinding the West Ham U decision.

As for floods, almost impossible at that time of the year...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Maybe not posted on ATS before, but according to wiki this old American Cargo ship SS Richard Montgomery positioned in the Thames Estuary may produce the following

One of the reasons why the explosives have not been removed was the unfortunate outcome of a similar operation in July 1967 to neutralize the contents of the Kielce, a ship of Polish origin, sunk in 1946 off Folkestone in the English Channel. During preliminary work the Kielce, containing a comparable amount of ordnance, exploded with force equivalent to an earthquake measuring 4.5 on the Richter scale, digging a 20-foot (6 m) deep crater in the seabed and bringing "panic and chaos" to Folkestone, although no injuries.[5] According to a BBC news report,[6] in 1970 it was determined that if the wreck of the SS Richard Montgomery exploded, it would throw a 1,000-foot (300 m) wide column of water and debris nearly 10,000 feet (3,000 m) in the air and generate a wave 16 feet (5 m) high. Almost every window in Sheerness (pop. c20,000) would be broken and buildings would be damaged by the blast.

I'm not sure how on a high tide, such an event happening would or could effect that area considering there would be a surge of water, I would have thought.

edit on 9-3-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
I don't see why they would physically flood it. The "flood" might just be part of the olympic message communicated this time round. They have one for every olympics.

Besides, I think they might be aiming to crown William king at the 2012 olympics.

2011 brings cash from a wedding, 2012 the Olympics, 2013 the coronation, 2014 the baptism of their child..

I predict a yearly scam to screw as tourists out of as much cash as possible...

Tho if he Chooses to adopt the name "Arthur" we'll really milk the tourists then...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEV1L79
It is all to do with creating the New World Order.

They have no desire to create a New World Order... they are doing everything in their power to maintain the Old World order to do business as usual

The Rothschilds Exposed
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chindogu
Even the two mascots are the all seeing eye.
well it's Fitting because of all the CCTV cameras we have in Britian.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

What evidence do you have that 2012 is a big year for them?

I am not dismissing what you are saying, just asking what evidence you have?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by DEV1L79

What evidence do you have that 2012 is a big year for them?

I am not dismissing what you are saying, just asking what evidence you have?

This is going to be a time when a new world dawns, there will be a big shift and this may be the thing that brings it on, even if you don't believe all the Mayan calendar and other prophesies regarding 2012, we are going into the age of Aquarius and they do believe it, the masons and the Illuminati are sun worshippers and pagans and do believe this stuff.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

I am aware and appreciative of what you are saying.

I certainly don't buy into all the end of the world scenario, but maybe you are right. I have read many things regarding the illuminati and they year 2012.

Are you aware of the conspiracy relating to a fake alien invasion during the Olympics. This seems more plausible than a flood, but hey who knows what they have planned for us.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join