It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March Mega Quake Warning Issued For United States

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

Sh!t . I live in Cali. But why train all those guys from the 21st of March to the 25th when the quake might hit on the 20th??? A little late to save anyone if they aren't even done training?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Topato

Sh!t . I live in Cali. But why train all those guys from the 21st of March to the 25th when the quake might hit on the 20th??? A little late to save anyone if they aren't even done training?

You are the first person to even comment on that part of my opening thread. Instead of all the backwards and forwards mudslinging, can we start looking at the original information posted as the above member has done and come to some logical conclusions. That was the reason I created the thread in the first place.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Topato

Maybe it's not really for a training episode, but an excuse to get personnel and equipment there in the region, in case something does happen.

So as not to freak people out.

This puts the "training exercise" to the west of the New Madrid, but close enough to be able to respond pretty quickly. On the other hand, if something happens on the West Coast, military and FEMA personnel would be massed in an area that would allow them to respond pretty quickly as well.

Anyway, the article by the Sorcha Faal said the report from the Russian scientists stated that the two main areas of concern in the US are the whole West Coast, (and South America's west coast) And the New Madrid Fault. It was not necessarily a prediction, but a warning that something could happen, especially in the next two weeks.

They were concerned about these areas because they said there has been a build up of EM signals all over the earth, but especially in these two areas, and also, Asia, with Japan also being noted as a trouble area. The planets, moon and sun, and their alignments with earth, and their energy levels (mainly the sun) may have an effect as well.

I did some research on the Russian's ability to even make this prediction as a way of supporting the OP's thread, even though the Sorcha Faal was where the information came from.

I found the Russians, collaborating with many other countries and institutions, HAVE been researching in these areas, so it's possible they have learned something pertaining to this, and may be able to at least make short-term predictions.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

US West Coast Fault Zone Warned Near “Total Failure”

Sorcha Faal Link

A grim top-secret report prepared by Moscow’s Institute of Physics of the Earth for Prime Minister Putin on the catastrophic 9.0 magnitude Sendai Megaquake and Tsunami that hit Japan on March 11th is now warning that the “balance of our planet” has been altered after the titanic forces underlying this disaster has moved the Japanese Islands at least 13-feet closer to the North American West Coast Region and shortened the day by a couple of millionths of a second and tilted the Earth’s axis slightly.

According to this report, the Sendai Megaquake disaster is the “third part” of a major “four part” realignment of the entire “Ring of Fire” Pacific Plate that began with the 8.8 magnitude Megaquake that hit Chile on February 27, 2010, continued on with the 6.3 magnitude quake that destroyed New Zealand’s second most populous city Christchurch on February 22, 2011, and this past week caused the 9.0 magnitude Megaquake that has left Japan reeling.

At 103 million square kilometers (64 million square miles), this report continues, the Pacific Plate is our World’s largest tectonic plate and the forces now being exerted by it on the Juan de Fuca Plate (located to the west of the North American Plate) due to the previous three disaster of Chile, New Zealand and Japan has brought what is called the Cascadia Subduction Zone to near “total failure” threatening the coastlines of Alaska, Western Canada and the Northwest region of the United States with catastrophic Megaquakes and tsunamis.

As we had reported in our March 9, 2011 report “March Mega Quake Warning Issued For United States”, Russian scientists disagree with their Western counterparts as to the reasons underlying the catastrophic changes our Earth is now going through and continue to monitor the subtle electromagnetic signals that are being detected in our Earth’s upper atmosphere over many regions of the World and the mass animal deaths associated with the violent changing of our Planet’s magnetic field, and which this report further warns is “increasing by the hour” over the Juan de Fuca Plate.

Now Please See Latest ATS Thread:

ATS THREAD

Is this thread now going to be put into the hoax thread now that Sorcha Faal has reported it? The above thread proves every point I have tried to make on this thread, that if someone comes to ATS claiming knowledge of a particular subject then the site flocks around them like they are the messiah. But if someone who the site owners see as a 'Hoax Queen' reports the same thing (Reports, not claims empirical proof off) then it is placed in the trash heap.

I am concerned now.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Glenn Beck said something similar on his radio show yesterday during lunch time. He said something along the lines of, "It is clear that San Francisco must be next, because we have now had Earthquakes in every other portion of the Pacific Plate, so a major quake in San Francisco must be imminent at this point." Or at least something along those lines. I was riding with someone else, I don't normally listen.

If the thread you linked to can be traced back to Sorcha Faal, in my opinion, you know what I would do with it, but it is not a crime for several different people to reach a similar conclusion at the same time. The difference is reaching a conclusion based on facts, science, and experience, compared to taking a known Hoaxster's word for their own conclusion, which is just a bad idea.

Here is an analogy for you......
suppose a Snake Oil salesman was out consistently selling vinegar and claiming it was good for everything from whooping cough to bad knees to dish soap. He was well-known as a hoaxster and opportunist and disliked by almost everyone. Then someone bought the vinegar and used it on athlete's foot and it happened to work. Would he be any less of a hoaxster? The source is still bad, the medicine is still junk, but by coincidence it happened to work on something, so is he now a genius? Would you now go to that same guy with your cancer problem? Vinegar also happens to clean coffee pots, so what? The merchandise is still bad.

Now, if a scientist comes out and gives a good explanation for why vinegar cleans coffee pots and helps with athlete's foot, that information is good, but it does not support the original hoaxster's claim, and it does not make the scientist a fraud.

Does that help?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Not realy, because in this case, the author of the thread in question could be anyone... it could be the 10 year old brother of Sorcha Faal, and seeing as though we don't know who either are and their education, how can we deduce who is competant or not?

I know you are stickimg to your guns, and I have to say I would rather see your replies than anyone saying 'shine a turd'. But I still think the air is heavy with hypocrisy on this one.

I didn't want to delve into the argument again, just wanted to stubbornly prove a point, which isn't like me but this thread realy frustrated me.

I still don't think people understand what I wrote in the first post about not being an avid believer of Sorcha, jsut interested in the information at hand.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Seems both threads are about "The Ring of Fire", and both are trying to say "Hey, no major activity THERE." Alot of people are doing it. I could, but we don't need a third thread. He's trying to tie in an asteroid or something (still reading, but jumped over here to read yours), and you are relaying information from an obviously frowned upon source. Both threads are unfalsifiable, because you are both talking about a possible future event.

A hoax is an intentional attempt to mislead someone. Don't see it over there. This thread started out instantly suspicious because of the source it was pulled from. Certain names taste bad here. Sorry. I did read through it all, and you do provide good information, but nothing has happened yet. S&F for being a good sport.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I am sticking to my guns, but you would have had to laugh if you saw me at the moment I made the connection from this thread to the Japan quake! It sure isn't easy to be a skeptic on this one! I almost swallowed my tie, there was also a discussion amongst staff, and the thread came out of the Hoax bin and back to civilized discussion, LOL!

I didn't want to rehash the other debate either, but I really wanted to help you see why I don't believe it is hypocrisy. My disgust for the Sorcha Faal stores is possibly unhealthy, but I really hate to see anyone misled by that source.

I also love a good debate!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
New Prediction

Jim Berkland Prediction

Everyone agreeing that it must be true, because this guy predicted one in the past that happend and apparantly got fired for it. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, right!?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Sorry; but ther is actually sicientific evidence that the tides r in fact ruled by the moom and that the stronger the tide the greator the pull on the tetonic plates.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Maybe there not training anyone; but gathering for a major event. Be the first time the Real Government was actually prepared for anything.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I wonder how many people are aware that this ridge is actually connected to the US and SA.

CHECK THIS OUT: March 22, 2011 - 5.1 AND 6.0 EARTHQUAKE SOUTHERN MID ALANTIC RIDGE (EASTERN STANDARD TIME)

Earthquake Details
This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.
Magnitude 6.0
Date-Time Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 13:31:29 UTC
Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 12:31:29 PM at epicenter
Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 33.106°S, 16.027°W
Depth 14.5 km (9.0 miles)
Region SOUTHERN MID-ATLANTIC RIDGE
Distances 553 km (343 miles) NW of Tristan da Cunha
1917 km (1191 miles) SE of Ilha da Trindade, Espirito Santo, Brazil
3187 km (1980 miles) W of Cape Town, South Africa
3447 km (2141 miles) WSW of WINDHOEK, Namibia

Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 17.2 km (10.7 miles); depth +/- 0.6 km (0.4 miles)
Parameters NST=192, Nph=192, Dmin=>999 km, Rmss=0.9 sec, Gp= 54°,
M-type=body wave magnitude (Mb), Version=9
Source USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)
Event ID usc00028tu

Earthquake Details
This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.
Magnitude 5.1
Date-Time Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 14:45:19 UTC
Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 01:45:19 PM at epicenter
Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 33.160°S, 16.017°W
Depth 14.1 km (8.8 miles)
Region SOUTHERN MID-ATLANTIC RIDGE
Distances 548 km (340 miles) NW of Tristan da Cunha
1922 km (1194 miles) SE of Ilha da Trindade, Espirito Santo, Brazil
3185 km (1979 miles) W of Cape Town, South Africa
3447 km (2141 miles) WSW of WINDHOEK, Namibia

Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 21.3 km (13.2 miles); depth +/- 4.9 km (3.0 miles)
Parameters NST= 42, Nph= 42, Dmin=>999 km, Rmss=0.95 sec, Gp=119°,
M-type=body wave magnitude (Mb), Version=3
Source USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)

Event ID usc00028vm

signature:

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join