It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westboro attorney: Obama is 'The Beast' from Revelation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Westboro attorney: Obama is 'The Beast' from Revelation

www.rawstory.com

Westboro Baptist Church attorney Margie Phelps said Sunday that President Barack Obama was probably a sign of the Apocalypse.

“The president is going to be king of the world before this is all said and done and he is most likely The Beast spoken of in the Revelation,” she told Fox News’ Chris Wallace.

This video is from Fox’s Fox News Sunday, broadcast March 6, 2011.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Man, these folks are quite clearly nuttier than a fruitcake.

I will be the first to admit that Obushma has been like a walking nightmare, and seems to have hypnotized a vast amount of his followers into blind allegiance and adoration, but this type of stuff, coming from this ever-controversial and hate-mongering group just ups the ante in terms of their looniness.

We hear constantly of the "muslim extremists", but I'd venture to say these folks could give ANY religious zealot group a run for their money. Quite a disturbed bunch of individuals...

She says the "beast of revelation" comment at about the 2:45 mark...

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 6-3-2011 by DimensionalDetective because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Is there any president that was not considered the antichrist at one time or another?

WBC is grasping at straws more and more lately. That is problematic IMO, simply because they don't seem to have a full grasp on realityto begin with.

It amazes me that they have the few followers that they do. I have never heard a kind word come from their corner. They only seem to be able to spew venemous hate speech at every turn.

While I do not care for Obama, to equate him to the antichrist is just another attention seeking vile gimmick from a sad, sad, little man named Phelps and the bleating imbeciles that follow him.
edit on 3/6/2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
OK, I give you that Westboro Baptist is pretty darn extreme, and I know next to nothing about "The Beast." But would you care to comment on the King of the World idea? Forget it comes from WBC, what will Obama do when his term is up? President of the United Natons? President of the not-yet-announced North American Union?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
LOL, the Beast has to carry three titles:

1. The Assyrian
2. King of Babylon
3. Prince of Tyre

Sounds Arab to me.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Every time you hear of this Church,and its members,you hear something totally off the wall. I dont mind those who have an opinion,but maybe they should heed the words in their own Book of Law.............

Deu 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die............

Sorry DD,didnt want to make this all religious,or get your thread tossed into off topic ,but I smell hypocrisy,when it comes to these people.........

Star and Flag BTW........

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Nah, everbody knows it's Prince Charles
:

Prince Charles; Prince of Wales; Anti-Christ

I hope most folk know that Westboro Baptist doesn't speak for all believers. What a headache those turkeys are.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
:

I hope most folk know that Westboro Baptist doesn't speak for all believers. What a headache those turkeys are.

The antichrist is a muslim. Not European. The Bible clearly says what titles the man of sin will carry, they are Muslim nations.

The Assyrian, King of Babylon, Prince of Tyre.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by The GUT
:

The antichrist is a muslim. Not European. The Bible clearly says what titles the man of sin will carry, they are Muslim nations.

The Assyrian, King of Babylon, Prince of Tyre.

You might dig this then:

Correlations Between the Antichrist and the Islamic Mahdi

Disclaimer: I'm not a hater and the Muslims I know personally are a peaceful & sincere folk. The Mahdi does sound like a ringer though.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
They conveniently skipped the MSNBC Chris Matthew special edition where he described William ‘Bill’ Clinton as President of the World. While of course I am not applying the term ‘Beast of Revelations’ to Clinton what I am stating is that these people will grasp at straws to make their ideas seem realistic, although it is merely an illusion of a psychologically distraught church of radicalized homophobic family members.

I just wonder, for how long will these people terrorize our nation with their mentally debilitating disease of ignorance? Obama, while I definitely do not approve of or even trust him, the possibility of him ever being king of the world is zero and for them to label him the “Beast of Revelation” only shows that they have probably never even read the Book of Revelation.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Exactly right. I thank you for the link, and raise you two of my favorites:

Man of Sin Unveiled

Walid Shoebat - Why Islam is the Antichrist 1 of 22

I know he comes from the "Revived Roman Empire", but people forget that the eastern leg of the Roman Empire lasted for 1,000 years after Rome. It was ruled from Constantine, the Byzantine empire.

Muslim nations.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
David Rochefeller is holding out for that job: " king of the world" and the rest of the CFR minions will form a high council leadby Darth Cheney " whaaat is thy bidding master"?.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This needs to be abundantly clear. The Westboro cult does not represent all Christians. Furthermore, although I cannot speak for God (as they claim to be able to do) everything I have been taught as a Christian tells me they do not speak for ANY Christians. Their brand of hate cannot possibly have a place in God's Kingdom. As a Christian I want to express that I have many, many faults of my own so I should not judge them. I can, however, use common sense and what is called discernment to determine that what they espouse is no more "Christian" than my grandmother's parrot, although they make about the same amount of sense.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Does this deserve a slot on main stream? Air it and it automatically gets Passed off as ridiciculous by most right minded people. HIDDEN IN PLAIN VIEW. A Classic FREEMASON DISINFORMATION tactic.
Who does OBAMA rank amongst? Is there anyone ALIVE that can vouch for HIS PAST.. BE AWARE PEOPLE..

FULLY CHECK THIS THREAD OUT

GetSmart Got Smart. We Would Do Well To Do LikeWise.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The Beast from the sea? What nonsense.

Its not even a man or human. Its described as a set of 17 basileis or sovereigns. Seven of which Babylon sits upon and ten which rule after they destroy Babylon.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by samstone11
This needs to be abundantly clear. The Westboro cult does not represent all Christians. Furthermore, although I cannot speak for God (as they claim to be able to do) everything I have been taught as a Christian tells me they do not speak for ANY Christians. Their brand of hate cannot possibly have a place in God's Kingdom. As a Christian I want to express that I have many, many faults of my own so I should not judge them. I can, however, use common sense and what is called discernment to determine that what they espouse is no more "Christian" than my grandmother's parrot, although they make about the same amount of sense.

"Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves." (Matt. 7:15)

"I know that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock" (Paul, Acts 20:29)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The Bible not only teaches that Antichrist will be
Gentile, but it also tells us he will be of Roman descent. This
is understood from Daniel 9:27 where the one cutting a covenant
with Israel is said to represent the revived Roman Empire, since
it was the Romans who destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple in a.d.

Finally, that Antichrist is a Gentile ruler is also the thrust of
Revelation 17:9- 12. This passage says that the Beast (John' s
term in Revelation for the Antichrist) is one of " seven kings"
(17:10), thus, a Gentile (Roman) ruler. G. H. Lang notes:

This eight would be one of the former seven, and so in 13.3 one
of his heads had been smitten unto death, and this death-stroke
was healed, that is, a man formerly slain by violence is brought
again to life. That he had been a former Gentile monarch seems to
forbid that he is a Jew. I know not a word of Scripture that
suggests this last notion.[18]

Ethnicity of the Antichrist

Just a little soft reading on the Antichrist........I dont think its Obama.........

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

The Beast from the sea?

The "sea" is the Mediterranean Sea.

That's a freebie.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

The Bible not only teaches that Antichrist will be
Gentile, but it also tells us he will be of Roman descent.

No it doesn't. It says the final beast will be an old one that is revived to world dominance. The last world power was the Ottoman Empire, it's about to return. The Eastern leg of the Roman Empire existed for a thousand years after Rome.

Muslims are gentiles too.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
What a bunch of nut-weasels!
Really.
Next thing they'll be saying is that Linsey Lohan is sober and professional wrestling is real.

I don't like Obamas' policies, his politics, his stance on practically everything. But he's not the anti-christ.

George Soros is.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join