It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westboro attorney: Obama is 'The Beast' from Revelation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I love the fact every loon on earth speaks for god.
What a bunch of idiots.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
if everyone simply ignored the WBC, they would go away. Every time someone posts an article about them, or comments on how crazy they are, they are getting exactly what they want. Publicity. They need to remain in the public eye to spread their message of hate. Since we cannot light them on fire legally, ignore them.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
The Beast from the sea? What nonsense.

Its not even a man or human. Its described as a set of 17 basileis or sovereigns. Seven of which Babylon sits upon and ten which rule after they destroy Babylon.

This is what folks just don't get sometime...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

But the kingdom of the beast arises around the Mediterranian Sea. The Middle East and northern Africa.

I'll say this again, hopefull it'll sink in, the antichrist will carry all three of these title: The Assyrian, the King of Babylon, the Prince of Tyre. He will be a Muslim. They are going to call him the Mahadi.

You really want the Antichrist to be muslim, don't you ?
It seems like you're rejecting any arguments that do no fit your interpretation of what the beast should be even while they seem quite reasonnable and clear.

Oh and, I already said what I wanted to say concerning the WBC, those fools shouldn't open their mouth, every time they do it, something crappy fall of it.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The people running Westboro seem like shills to me. They might have some "nutters" following them. But I'll bet the leadership has some skeletons in their closet they would rather not see made public. Because it may just connect some dots right back to TPTB. Or at the very least, some very questionable associations.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
I recently rented the latest Charlie Manson movie from Blockbuster, which actually focused on Leslie Van Houten and one young juror in the trial, and his family and family life...

...Brilliantly done you could never really tell who was more murderously frightening, the family and social circle of the Christian family who extolled the son to heed that God wants us to kill the commie gooks in Vietnam and decent Christian Americans really want to do just that...

...When it comes to the religious they sure have been programmed to rigidly believe in some strange notions and things based on their love of God....

I'm kind o' surprised, Uncle Proto, that you would try to make a point referencing what might be called a B-Movie at best. Any movie for that matter.

Not that you don't have a partial point. So-called Christians who are in reality probably nothing of the sort and obvious whack-jobs are the bain of a true believers existence.

Whether one is being compared to a "Christian" Nutcase or a New Age Fruitcake or even a Psudeo-historian of laughable though highly-entertaining revisionist history that makes astounding leaps of unscholarly guesserology…I'm sure there's a middle-ground in all the above that don't fit the hate-filled stereotyping that's far too easy to fling around.

I mean, I love you, truly I do, even if you are a grouchy world-class hedonist in Satan's Army.

Not only are these people too much, they absolutely believe that they are right and everyone else is wrong. Closed looped circuits of the most dangerous kind.

Sounds like many folk of various ideological & passionate persuasions dont'cha think?.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobbyTarass

reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

But the kingdom of the beast arises around the Mediterranian Sea. The Middle East and northern Africa.

I'll say this again, hopefull it'll sink in, the antichrist will carry all three of these title: The Assyrian, the King of Babylon, the Prince of Tyre. He will be a Muslim. They are going to call him the Mahadi.

You really want the Antichrist to be muslim, don't you ?
It seems like you're rejecting any arguments that do no fit your interpretation of what the beast should be even while they seem quite reasonnable and clear.

HUH? "Want"? I'd much rather he never comes, not only from a Muslim land but from any lands. He will make Hitler look like Ronald McDonald. Hitler killed 1/3 of the Jews, the antichrist will kill 2/3 of them.

I have no interest in this other than ACCURACY. I am merely pointing out the titles the antichrist must carry according to scripture are Muslim titles. "The Assyrian", the "King of Babylon", and the "Prince of Tyre". The antichrist will carry all three of those titles. It's also a fact that the Eastern leg of the Roman Empire lasted for 1,000 years after the Western leg of the Empire folded.

The Muslims even teach their Mahdi will enact a 7 year peace treaty with the Jews and will break it. Watch the two video series I linked and then comment. I'm not sitting here at my PC pulling random tales out of the sky. I say this all from lots of study on the matter. Yes! The Bible does say he will come from the "Revived Roman Empire", no one is saying he won't. But many people don't realize the Ottoman Empire lasted over 1,000 years after Rome fell.

It's also a fact the Bible lists the nations Christ will overthrow when He comes back. Hint: When He comes back "in the clouds" He first goes into EGYPT. (Isaiah 19) And the nations listed in Psalm 83 for the great war are not European nations, they are all Muslim nations. Same with the nations of Ezekiel 38 & 39.

edit on 7-3-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Don't like what westboro baptist church says? Let them know by fax or email [email protected] fax: 785.233.0766 The phone number 785-273-0325
Westboro Baptist Church
3701 West 12th Street
Topeka, KS 66604-1730
(785) 273-0325

Abigail Phelps - Work - (785) 296-7709
Elizabeth Phelps - Work - (785) 233-0822
Fred Phelps - Work - (785) 296-3195
Fred Phelps Jr - Home - (785) 272-4135
Shirley Phelps - Work - (785) 233-4162
Tim Phelps - Home - (785) 273-4780
Tim Phelps - Work - (785) 291-5100

edit on 023131p://2011-03-07T14:24:08-06:00201103 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

edit on 023131p://2011-03-07T14:31:25-06:00201103 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bladdersweat

You think they care? These people are so brainwashed that they cannot be persuaded that the world is different than that they think.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I watched this yesterday when it aired. One thing I have to say is she made a few compelling statements regarding hwo our government runs things, and how our society in america runs itself. But in general I think they are a little extreme in their actions...peace

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have an idea. How about we all just start ignoring westboro and what they say. All they are is a bunch of Christian radicals that spew pointless hate speech. They are the reason why there is so much conflict between religions.
S+F

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I don't listen to these nutjobs.

Even Anonymous took it to these waste of human skin! Everything they say is damn right inhuman about Jews, Gays, Colour, Race... It's sickening.

I would gladly go to hell if I thought any of these cretins got into heaven.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bladdersweat

Ha, let the pranking begin!!

I wonder how they would deal with us Irish folk!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
doubt it

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

reply to post by MikeboydUS

And? It says revived Roman Empire, that would be the Ottomans, the muslims. It's coming back as the final beast. Remember, the beast wants to destoy Israel of the map. Read Psalm 83, that tells you the nations.

How do you come to that? Rome is in Italy. The Roman empire began in the Italian peninsula. Technically it has never completely fallen. The office of Pontifex Maximus and its Curia still sit in Italy, you know them as the Papacy.

Psalm 83 is prayer not a prophecy about the endtimes. Even if it were, Turks are not from the Middle East. They are from Siberia. How do you think they got there? They came with the Mongols. The Mongol Empire was an alliance of Turkish and Mongol tribes united under Genghis Khan.

To add, the Ottoman Empire is not the Byzantine Empire. They are two completely different entities.

I highly suggest a Middle Eastern history course at a local university.

As for Ezekiel 38 being Middle Eastern. Either your making stuff up or genuinely lying to spread a false agenda.

Ezekiel 38's nations: Magog, Meshech, and Tubal are European, Caucasian nations. Persia is self explanatory. Cush is in Africa. Phut is in North Africa. Togarmah is European Caucasian. Gomer is European Caucasian, his son Ashkenaz is considered by theologians to be the ancestor of the Germanic tribes. He and his son Riphath are considered by theologians to be the ancestors of the Celtic tribes.

So add a Biblical geography course at a local seminary as well.
edit on 7/3/11 by MikeboydUS because: add

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Countries send Representatives to serve seats at the UN to represent their country.

Obama spoke as head of the UN Security Council:

www.nbcchicago.com/news/politics/NATLObama-to-Chair-UN-Security-Council-58022432.html

The King of Earth has been crowned.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

But the Catholic church does not claim to be the inheritor of the Roman Empire, even though holy Roman Emperors weer supposed to be crowned by the Pope.

the last vestige of the Roman Empire was the Holy Roman empire, abolished by Napoleon in 1806 - someone apaprently said it was not holy, not Roman and not an empire, and it was, in it's last, mainly German.

There may be some people who still pretend to some of the hereditary offices of the empire.

But even the HRE actually had no continuity with the Roman empire itself - either east or west - it only started calling itself "Roman" in the 11th century.

What we call "Byzantium" had a direct link - IIRC they called themselves Rhomanoi (Greek for Roman!), and it was the Russian Tsars who considered themselves the direct inheritors of the tradition and the "Third Rome"...right up to 1917!

Of course the ottomans also claimed it by right of conquest - Mehmed called himself Kayser-i Rum - literally Caeser of the Romans, and "Rumelia" - the land of hte Romans was the Turkish name for their lands on eth European side of the Bosphorus.

Lastly - Rumania's name is based on Rome too.....www.roconsulboston.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Countries send Representatives to serve seats at the UN to represent their country.

Obama spoke as head of the UN Security Council:

www.nbcchicago.com/news/politics/NATLObama-to-Chair-UN-Security-Council-58022432.html

The King of Earth has been crowned.

Apparently he's been dethroned, since China is the current chair......(March 2011)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bladdersweat
Don't like what westboro baptist church says? Let them know by fax or email [email protected] fax: 785.233.0766 The phone number 785-273-0325
Westboro Baptist Church
3701 West 12th Street
Topeka, KS 66604-1730
(785) 273-0325

Abigail Phelps - Work - (785) 296-7709
Elizabeth Phelps - Work - (785) 233-0822
Fred Phelps - Work - (785) 296-3195
Fred Phelps Jr - Home - (785) 272-4135
Shirley Phelps - Work - (785) 233-4162
Tim Phelps - Home - (785) 273-4780
Tim Phelps - Work - (785) 291-5100

edit on 023131p://2011-03-07T14:24:08-06:00201103 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

edit on 023131p://2011-03-07T14:31:25-06:00201103 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

Good post!!

I notice they all have the same last name. This is more than likely inbreeding at its best folks.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

How do you come to that? Rome is in Italy. The Roman empire began in the Italian peninsula. Technically it has never completely fallen. The office of Pontifex Maximus and its Curia still sit in Italy, you know them as the Papacy.

Constantine moved the capital of the Roman Empire to Turkey (Constantinople??), and it flourished as the Eastern leg of the Empire for a THOUSAND years after Rome was completely irrelevant. I have a task for you, give me ONE nation, just one verse about ONE nation where God comes to fight that is not a Muslim nation. And please don't say Kush/Ethiopia. Biblical "Kush" is the nation to the "south of Egypt" which is the Sudan, the most fundamental Islamic territory on the face of the Earth.

Psalm 83 is prayer not a prophecy about the endtimes.

Psalm 83 appears to describe an ongoing conflict between Israel and the Arabs that will climax in a final war in which Israel will win a decisive victory over the Arabs. Psalm 83 is a prayer in which Israel asked the Lord for deliverance from a group of nations that verses 3-5 show are united in a confederacy or league for one purpose — the destruction of the nation of Israel. In the 1950s the Arab League of Nations was actually formed. It united the Arab nations together for the very purpose of the destruction of Israel. Verse 6 mentions some of these nations. Bible scholars and historians agree that ancient Israel was never confronted by such an elaborate alliance of nations, namely, Ishmaelites, Edom, Ammon, Amalek, Hagarenes, Gebal and the Philistines. Therefore, this prophecy must have an end-time fulfillment.

These Old Testament territories are in modern times the nations of Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Syria. Obviously the Philistines represent the Palestinians. Edom, Moab, and Ammon occupied what is the modern state of Jordan. Gebal is Lebanon (Joshua 13:5,6.) Iraq was populated by the Hagarenes or Hagarites that dwelt east of Gilead in the wilderness of the River Euphrates (1 Chronicles 5:1,9,10.) The Ishmaelites settled what is today Saudi Arabia and Ishmael’s eldest son, Nabajoth, is identified with Syria.

Lebanon (Gebal) and Tyre play a prominent role in Psalm 83. Hezbollah is headquartered in Tyre which has been heavily attacked by Israel’s army in this current war. Back in the 1970s the PLO had 6,000 Palestinian terrorists in southern Lebanon creating havoc in Galilee, northern Israel. Thousands more Palestinians were amassed in the environs of Tyre where Arafat was headquartered.

Psalm 83 Nations

Even if it were, Turks are not from the Middle East. They are from Siberia. How do you think they got there? They came with the Mongols. The Mongol Empire was an alliance of Turkish and Mongol tribes united under Genghis Khan.

*Sigh* The Rise of the Turks and the Ottoman Empire.

To add, the Ottoman Empire is not the Byzantine Empire. They are two completely different entities.

No kidding. The Ottomans took over the Byzantine Empire. The only reason I include the two is because they held basically the same geographical area. lol

Byzantine Empire

So add a Biblical geography course at a local seminary as well.

Watch the two linked videos earlier in the thread. I can't fathom why this is too difficult for people. It's like people today have no patience, even to sit still for 20-30 minutes. Amazing.

edit on 7-3-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join