It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids and Men in Black

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Despite the speculative nature of these topics, I figured I'd present a question to people who are well-versed in these subjects. I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed certain similarities between these two phenomena. In both cases these entities are generally encountered in pairs. Their behavior is generally outgoing, but with odd speech patterns. During the entire encounter there are feelings of unease, even if they are not realized until later. Furthermore, it seems like Men in Black encounters are occurring less and less, while Black Eyed Kid encounters seem to be on the upswing. I will admit that this hypothesis is still in its infancy, but I'm wondering if anyone else thinks these phenomena could be two sides of the same coin and if there are other similarities I may be missing.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
A very unique hypothesis.

I look forward to what the other posters have to say on the matter.

Good thought process I must say.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well.

I had an experience that I always refered to loosely as a "dream". There was a BEK involved, and I fought off a band of demons that were coming into my home to attack and ... take? my son. Somehow, I knew they were after him.

About two weeks later, I was paid a visit where several "FBI" agents came into my home and searched it, allegedly for some "stolen" property, which of course was never found.

It was not until later that I felt the encounter was with a BEK, even after I posted my story here. Not until some months ago, when I was reading about it. Back when this happened, there were no BEK's that I ever heard talked about.

The MIB, well, they did look like FBI agents, one flashed a badge, but I never saw a warrant. The state I was in when they came, I didn't even ask. I was too shocked and stunned, but also very afraid.

I wondered some time after the FBI visit, if that was not in fact an MIB visit. The more I learn, and look back on things, the more uncertain I am becoming that this was indeed a "dream", and that they were looking for something from the run in that I had. Perhaps something was dropped? I don't know, I will probably never know.

My original post about the incident is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
posted on 7-10-2009 @ 07:00 PM

I do not know when the BEK phenomena first began, but I do know I posted this before I personally had ever heard of it.

I have such a resistance to talk about it, because it brings up an event that was very real to me, though the only way I could explain it was a dream. The FBI visit, however, even my then, very young children remember that. It was deeply disturbing, and they are 26 and 27 now.

edit on 6-3-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
i agree that MIB's are now the BEK's, they have the same agenda and inhuman characteristics, bek's are like the mib2.0's. but ive read alot more cases of mib having closer interaction with humans, whereas bek's seem to just scare people into locking there doors, heh maybe theyll go back to the clunky wierd guys in sharp suits.
i dont know who makes them or their purpose, id guess its alien tech to observe humans.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

The old story was a nice read, but to you I know it is a lot more.

To the OP I have read a bit about some of the BEK stories and only some old school UFO shows mentioning the MIB. From what I have understood of the MIB they are typically trying to learn about a UFO sighting of some sort while the BEK are trying to get into homes with an unknown result. I do remember an account of MIB where they drove right into a mans garage, so I dont think the fit the same bill as the BEK.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SlyingFaucers

Different MO, but they could potentially have the same goal in mind. It could be whatever is controlling this phenomena misjudged human psychology. Maybe they expected people to be more accepting of children and more willing to let them in the their houses. However, they did not expect us to find it so off putting that these children were behaving so abnormally.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Nice avatar OP.

BEK thing is very freaky - for some reason I was convinced for years that babies were all born with black eyes, . That might sound stupid but I've never really been around babies/small kids to disprove it to myself - but I still find myself "correcting" that "fact" in my head.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I love the black-eyed kids stories. It may be just another urban legend, but its a cool one.
I particularly like the one where the guy is relaxing, watching TV about 8:00 PM, and the doorbell rings.
He opens the door to see two BEKs on his porch, who politely, yet insistently ask if they can come in and use his phone to call their mom. When he says he doesn't let strangers enter his house, they become 'agitated', and appear to attempt to use a low-level mind control which makes the guy feel weird or dizzy. He closes the door, looks out a window and watches them slowly walk away.

He asks his neighbors if any of them saw the kids. No one else saw them.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
omg. i have to bump this. today i experienced something like this so weird. it seems like i have a different area of paranormal encounters now.

I was watching from my attic a nearby store, and they are setting up for the Spring business this year. A large truck was parked in the way. A girl who I shall now start to describe as "Dressed in a Black silky dress, black sunglasses, black hat". Here's the weird part. If I stared at her for more than 2-3 seconds I developed a "rubber effect", my eyes simply bounced away and I couldn't see. She then walked behind the truck, I couldn't see her after that. A guy came out .... I looked at him and I felt like he had the same feeling as me. Like this lady, was not "right" she felt like having no soul.

Guy went back around the store. Lady then was spotted again and this time she was really "Blurry" I couldn't keep an eye on her. I couldn't identify her as she walked away. She walked away and it was odd to as how she looked.

Bearing in my mind that the first thing(s) I thought of when first spotted this lady Immediately thought of two things. Men In Black. And. Black-eyed Children/Shadow People. I even looked back at the guy. He looked so "real" compared to this woman. I also felt like a some sort of bonding, or reality check between me and him because I know for a fact he was scared. and I was scared too because it did NOT feel human at all.

One can speculate that these two entities have been using the same type of "ghost-black-art-technology". Men In Black haven't been seen in a very long time and probably no evidence at all of their existence.

Same with black eyed children. They are demonic, in my opinion because they are harnessing black arts. They feel souless, and evil. Complete lack of soul is what i'm trying to emphasize.

Also today I have to include. But I don't want to say. Why do you think these type of entities are showing up? Well it's because of being on these websites. Look at everybody else around you. Do you think everybody is on ATS right now looking at aliens? it's real, there aren't many people on this website, neatly decorated as it is. it's easy to track people.

Did you see the alien downed in Russia... Or the alien in Australia? Those are real. Those videos are authentic. The disclosure and monitoring and the aliens are becoming reality now. i've also heard of weird stories happening to people ever since those videos were released and watched.

edit on 23-4-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I've looked right at people and can't seem to see their faces and feel like I've been hit with energy when i notice them.

Have any of you ever stopped to think maybe it is just nerves... that they do have some level of subtle frequency control therefore mind control and there is an aspect of a little bit of fear, but it's about nerves and not people being actually demonic or without a soul? maybe it's just a vibe of difference they are carrying?...like maybe they were uneasy when you looked at them and it bounces back at you and you naturally look away.

people can can carry vibes and others can feel it... some more so than others.

sometimes I have a hard time looking at ANYONE if i have no reason to be gawking at them in the first place or they don't catch my attention outright and I just know they are there. I start wondering if other people will wonder why i am looking at them and then I cant look at them and then i wonder if they think i was ignoring them and then so i look at them and then I wonder if they were wondering why i was looking at them all over again! It's really aggravating but the energy i feel with people I am certain are not in any way different or something is much more subtle than if i think there is something unusual about them.

they could be different or you might have just totally psyched yourself out, lol!
edit on 23-4-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hi guys, im a paranormal investigator researching the BEK's. Im looking to get in touch with people who have had a similar experience. contact me on d.kermit.email(at)gmail.com.

Please only serious emails.

Personally i believe it could be society projecting its fears about the youth of today and how they are all seen as dangerous.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
In all honesty and I'm not trying to sound mucho/wucho here...

What can a BEK/s do ??
Really, if someone were to let them in and they tried to attack, do we not have a left and a right hand to defend ourselves ??

I for one, if I ever meet a BEK or a MIB will not go down without a fight and be 'paralyzed' with fear as many stories I have read from people, put...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Okay, I'm a MIB experiencer. Late '70's, lots of ufo sightings during a wave, there. Yes, there were -two- not three, of them. When I had this experience, I was NOT knowledgeable of MIB lore, never heard of Albert K. Bender.
The ufo phenomenon has changed alot, in my opinion, from that time, and I think the related phenomenon as well, except for bigfoot stuff.

top topics

join