It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburu, the real one! Finally found!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It seems to me by reading here that EVERYONE in the world is a FOOL except some of the posters here at ATS....This is really good to know....and I know that those posters here at ATS are out there on the front line putting life and limb out to help peoples of the world..... They have left their families and job and and are on the road from place to place sacrificing all so that we can all live in PEACE.... They have their own web site making sure all are awakened and warned of things that may come....So, I guess here is the place to be !!!! There are No Fools here.....

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
ok back on subject now

no more fool references

proof was provided

lets move on

everyone is entitled to ther opinion

moving on

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imhotepsol
reply to post by Regenstorm

You lost me at David Ike.

You do realise he was an English sports reporter that went mad on live TV and claimed to be the son of god. he's just a noob that can't handle his drugs. The only reason he has credibility is that he has grey hair, he was on TV and teenagers are mostly easily led idiots.

cool
is ther a video floating around of this?

id love to see it

thanks

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dyax-

I must agree it was a good find which added to the Whole "Nibiru" information on here, But in all honesty its hard to know exactly what the sumerians were on about without asking them and that aint happening, The most common understanding is that of the crossing of the Star of Nibiru the gods will reveal themselves and bring on either a great detruction or something else, But ill admit this whole thing could have been mis-translated as i say Nibiru could have many meanings that we arnt aware of

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dyax-

"David Icke, the lizards and the Jews"
video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Look mate I'm going to advise you to stop before you get too deep down a well of bullsh*t to dig yourself out. Judging by the fact I've seen these same "facts" rolled out dozens of times in my 30 years of life so far I'm guessing you're probably young and very new to this whole questioning business. Allow me to give you a very brief lesson.

If your going to trust discredited authors and ideas whose proper relevence has been lost with their respective civilizations you are never going to get very far. On sites like this and many others what we have is a mix of long term seekers and newbies - for want of a better word. The problem is not with the newbies like yourself, in fact if anything you have the greatest chance of avoiding the spurious stream of crap thats discected and disseminated like a ravaged carcass amongst the older seekers.

You see, when you look for genuine knowledge in this world, you come across a huge number of road blocks at every turn. Literally every where, at every moment, there are self-proclaimed masters rising up to fill spots that don't exist spouting recycled theology trying to ensnare others who were once like them.

From the older generation there are basically two types.

There are the ones who themselves have become so invested in these ideas that they cannot escape from them. They have no choice but to continue the paradigm that has both enslaved and created them. Like anyone they must become angry and fight when their very world (or more precisely world view) is threatened by new knowledge.

The industries we have around not just age belief, but also religion, science and politics are infected by these people. It is not their fault, but you do not have to fall into it.

The other class of seeker are on a personal quest for enlightenment - or whatever that really means to anyone. For some it could be a kind of Tao, a flow they are able to reside in through out a series of events that allows them to keep a sense of continuity and peace through out their life. For others it could be veiled in mystical symbolism, but in every case it is something unique and deeply personal that cannot be described or shared with others. It is built within the seekers mind and is later manifested as the soul, which in turn is simply a way of relating mentally to the ideas and impulses that reside within. This soul is the fruit of all of a seekers knowledge turned into living action.

These seekers will offer ideas with no attachment, no need for obedience or to conform. They will never ask for money to help someone, never demand you buy a DVD or a book or to found a religion around them. This class of seeker is a genuine rarity, especially in this Internet World, but they are out there.

You need to ask yourself a question right now. You've probably already taken the first step required by having the courage to investigate matters such as this but did you really start looking for answers just so you could end up absorbed by another group? Or did you start looking for answers because you wanted to find your own truth?

No matter the information you're going to be dealing with or the areas of interest you will have you need to first find your own truth in order to have a stable base that you can relate any further knowledge to. Otherwise you'll just end up with a head filled with a few pearls but mostly useless cr*p.

I hope you don't take this badly or stop looking, but I'd rather see the development of another intelligent seeker rather than a sheep in a Pentagram hat.

Good Luck.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Look mate I'm going to advise you to stop before you get too deep down a well of bullsh*t to dig yourself out. Judging by the fact I've seen these same "facts" rolled out dozens of times in my 30 years of life so far I'm guessing you're probably young and very new to this whole questioning business. Allow me to give you a very brief lesson.

If your going to trust discredited authors and ideas whose proper relevence has been lost with their respective civilizations you are never going to get very far. On sites like this and many others what we have is a mix of long term seekers and newbies - for want of a better word. The problem is not with the newbies like yourself, in fact if anything you have the greatest chance of avoiding the spurious stream of crap thats discected and disseminated like a ravaged carcass amongst the older seekers.

You see, when you look for genuine knowledge in this world, you come across a huge number of road blocks at every turn. Literally every where, at every moment, there are self-proclaimed masters rising up to fill spots that don't exist spouting recycled theology trying to ensnare others who were once like them.

From the older generation there are basically two types.

There are the ones who themselves have become so invested in these ideas that they cannot escape from them. They have no choice but to continue the paradigm that has both enslaved and created them. Like anyone they must become angry and fight when their very world (or more precisely world view) is threatened by new knowledge.

The industries we have around not just age belief, but also religion, science and politics are infected by these people. It is not their fault, but you do not have to fall into it.

The other class of seeker are on a personal quest for enlightenment - or whatever that really means to anyone. For some it could be a kind of Tao, a flow they are able to reside in through out a series of events that allows them to keep a sense of continuity and peace through out their life. For others it could be veiled in mystical symbolism, but in every case it is something unique and deeply personal that cannot be described or shared with others. It is built within the seekers mind and is later manifested as the soul, which in turn is simply a way of relating mentally to the ideas and impulses that reside within. This soul is the fruit of all of a seekers knowledge turned into living action.

These seekers will offer ideas with no attachment, no need for obedience or to conform. They will never ask for money to help someone, never demand you buy a DVD or a book or to found a religion around them. This class of seeker is a genuine rarity, especially in this Internet World, but they are out there.

You need to ask yourself a question right now. You've probably already taken the first step required by having the courage to investigate matters such as this but did you really start looking for answers just so you could end up absorbed by another group? Or did you start looking for answers because you wanted to find your own truth?

No matter the information you're going to be dealing with or the areas of interest you will have you need to first find your own truth in order to have a stable base that you can relate any further knowledge to. Otherwise you'll just end up with a head filled with a few pearls but mostly useless cr*p.

I hope you don't take this badly or stop looking, but I'd rather see the development of another intelligent seeker rather than a sheep in a Pentagram hat.

Good Luck.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dyax-

Originally posted by Imhotepsol

You lost me at David Ike.

You do realise he was an English sports reporter that went mad on live TV and claimed to be the son of god. he's just a noob that can't handle his drugs. The only reason he has credibility is that he has grey hair, he was on TV and teenagers are mostly easily led idiots.

cool
is ther a video floating around of this?

id love to see it

thanks

Yes and its as hillarious as you'd think.

www.disclose.tv...
edit on 6/3/11 by Imhotepsol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

Thank you very much for your reply my dear friend. I fully understand what you try to say.
Oh boy, this is gonna sound ignorant and arrogant, but I have a but...

My theories sound very wild and far fetched, yet I am not some kid who spends most of his time behind his PC.
I'm in my late 30s and my life so far has been a wild movie. I have a criminal backgound and I did time. However, I've seen with my own eyes who and how this world runs from behind the scenes. I met politicians, international drug/weapon-dealers, milionairs, homeless, musicans, murderers, hippies and lots of "grey" people.
Besides that I worked on numerous jobs in different branches, at some point I was a vice-director of a small business, but have also been a cabdriver, and worked on a junkyard. I also move around a lot, I'm from the Netherlands and live in Germany at the moment.
Besides that I have always been interested in UFOs and conspiracies, but never did anything with this. This all started more than 8 years ago when a friend gave me a CD-Rom with e-books about conspiracies and UFOs.
At some point I was bored and started to read them, it was "the same all over", most of the conspiracies were nothing new. But when it comes to UFOs, history, paranormal stuff, you step into a very difficult and grey area.
Truth-finding gets very difficult because of the gigantic pile of disinformation, and the art is to try to maintain objective. I'm very open minded and not prejudged by school and I studied all this stuff more than 8 years. I agree with the debunkers that 99% of the "aliens" is rubbish, fantasy and mostly a generated enemy in order to spread fear.
The demonisation of Hitler and Germany plays also a very important role.

It would be the perfect shock for the world if 1000s of saucers would appear and after the world had its first shock, the second shock wouild be that these saucers carry swastikas on them. And how will the world respond to that?

Total War!
Things are speeding up. The masses get more and more passive. The financial crisis, the crisis in the middle east, so be prepared for the worst, because the worst has yet to come.

Sajaha 15
("Marduk's spear")

At the top of the mountain of gods Marduk reigns in time. He see bad things to come, can not prevent the coming for a long time. The shaft of his spear is stuck in the glass ceiling of the mountain.(Untersberg)
Darkness is approaching, reigns over the light. (Look at our world today)
The midnight land is caught in distress. (Germany is also called "Abendland" = Evening-Land)
The bodies of fallen heroes rot at the foot of the sacred mountain. (World War 2 lost)
The army of the forces of darkness approach from the west; (USA, France, Britain)
The masses of the voiceless wildly approach from the east. (Russians)
Babylon is beyond saving, Assur is no longer there to help - paralyzed the northern land's child. (Germany is occupied)
Marduk mourns lonely on top of the earthly mountain.
The home of the gods is lost(gone). They sing do not sing, they do not celebrate festivals, nor they hastily prepare for battle.
Even their thoughts are captive in chains. (To doubt and deny Holocaust and other WW2 events forbidden + brainswash worldwide by the mainstream)
Ishtar cries for her people.
Marduk raises his eyes up to the limits of the highest light, where Ishtar is crying.
And he hears Ishtar's voice to sound him: Lord Marduk! Protector of the midnight mountain! Hurl your spear against the enemy! But save our people!
Then said Marduk and answered her: 0 Ishtar! I would love to do what you said to me! But the people are down, crushed the realm/empire, violence of our enemies is numberless - and the new Sargon, the liberator, the Avenger, which is not here.
Ishtar, but looked at him and said: O Marduk! See what has come from below on earth, and dominates our people who came from the top once. Do not tolerate any longer that the below dominates the above! Hurl your spear!
The one of our men who catches it, will be the new Sargon!
As Marduk pulled out the spear from the ground, lifted it and threw it with force down on the earthly world.
And while Marduk did this, Ishtar ordered the stars to send out a new light, invisible. (Cosmic/Awareness Event??? In the sense of higher conciousness???)
Marduk's spear caused its effects on the earthly world: he gave birth to a new will of the people, a new rage and a new weapon (Nazi UFOs???) - a new Sargon was created to the people, and soon took Marduk's spear.
And a mighty struggle began (World War 3!!!) - until the below was beaten and the above increased, and a new Babylon was build. All of this is to look at a distant future, all this will be.

Written 2500 years ago.
German source:
www.thuletempel.org...
English translation:
forum.davidicke.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

It doesn't sound arrogant at all. Perhaps I was arrogant to assume you were young but David Ike references (even links) will do that to people
My advise still stands though.

I'm just reading though the link you've posted I'll post back once I've finished and digested it. I did hear somewhere before that the Nazis may have mistakenly gone back in time and then founded the Babylonian empire (there's a lot of similiarites between them and Der Reich) somewhere and have been planning WW3 for 2000 years as a result.

That's pretty much the only thing that could come of this that would truly blow my mind. I remain intrigued but sceptical.
edit on 8/3/11 by Imhotepsol because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join