It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburu, the real one! Finally found!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yes, Niburu has been found by me! And guess what, it isn't a planet! It is something very different.
Why? Zecharia Sitchin has translated it all wrong. Niburu also refers to Marduk and in babylonian Nibiru means transition. That transition all those space-hippies, guru's, astral travellers and the rest of those "floaters" talk about.

Nibiru (also transliterated Neberu, Nebiru) is a term in the Akkadian language, translating to "crossing" or "point of transition", especially of rivers[1], i.e. river crossings or ferry-boats. In Babylonian astronomy, nibiru (in cuneiform spelled dné-bé-ru or MULni-bi-rum) is a term of the highest point of the ecliptic, i.e. the point of summer solstice, and its associated constellation. The establishment of the nibiru point is described in tablet 5 of the creation epic Enûma Eliš"

en.wikipedia.org...
Please read this babylonian book below, it will enlighten you if you have gathered enough knowledge of your own.
forum.davidicke.com...
I translated parts of it from German into english myself which you can find here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In short, things will get rougher here and at the height of it all, Marduk and the few lonely and righteous people from Earth will arise and battle against the axis of evil, than some major cosmic event will happen that will alter the cosmic radiation we get affected by and it will change the collective awareness dramatically.
Germany plays a key-role in all this.

Related threads:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Technically you have just found another meaning of the Word "Niburu", Thats easy, however Niburu is refferd to by multiple ancient texts as a Planet.

essentially what youve done is a bit like me saying "The planet Mars isnt a planet it all, Its a Choclate bar...."

Btw David Icke is a Fool.
edit on 6/3/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hmm....interesting.

By "lonely and righteous people", what do you mean by that?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You lost me at David Ike.

You do realise he was an English sports reporter that went mad on live TV and claimed to be the son of god. he's just a noob that can't handle his drugs. The only reason he has credibility is that he has grey hair, he was on TV and teenagers are mostly easily led idiots.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I find this interesting from the point that is indeed this is meaning a crossing or transition. Then it indeed ties in with the Mayan "prophecy" which isn't really a prophecy ..... anyway!

If indeed we are to cross over the galactic equator, then indeed Niburu / crossing would come at that time. heralding another what? 26,000 years hanging out on the south side of the galaxy before we go all northern again!

I like this Nibiru!!

SOWFSAADE HUMANS BIATCH!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

But Ted I love those chocolate bars!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Technically you have just found another meaning of the Word "Niburu", Thats easy, however Niburu is refferd to by multiple ancient texts as a Planet.

essentially what youve done is a bit like me saying "The planet Mars isnt a planet it all, Its a Choclate bar...."

proof of this statement please

i only know of stitchen that said this

so please post proof of the multiple ancient texts
thank you

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

When is this to happen then? Roughly...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Admittedly a crazy thought but bear with me.

Nibiru is supposed to come near us every 3600 years or so....civilisations during every time period (from what I gather) that Nibiru passes have been wiped out pretty much.

What if perhaps Nibiru in the meaning given in the OP meant that each of those civilisations indeed "died out" but rather than being slain, actually gave up their existence when their time of crossing came to evolve into a higher understanding ie went from using basic stone tools to metals to introducing more sciences and understanding with every period?

Is that viable or bunk?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Can you please provide these ancient texts that have been translated by a qualified researcher. From what I've read the only ones claiming that the ancients talked of a planet are people who have never been trained to read Sumerian and have been criticized by those by those who have been trained to read Sumerian.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imhotepsol

You lost me at David Ike.

You do realise he was an English sports reporter that went mad on live TV and claimed to be the son of god. he's just a noob that can't handle his drugs. The only reason he has credibility is that he has grey hair, he was on TV and teenagers are mostly easily led idiots.

I don't like Icke either, but it's the only English source for this book. It has nothing to do with Icke.
It opposes Icke.

BTW, you're all very fast readers.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Oh, Niburu sorry but I was waiting for Nibiru. Well anyhow I doubt that it will come soon. Certainly not before we the people take down all the the corrupt governments in the world and not before we run out of oil.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

I think that the date has enough sources. My guess is around 2012.
Read my other thread about that:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dyax-

Well yeah in all fairness stitchin was a fool as well, However he translated Babalonian texts, Allthough many diagree with him an some of his translations it has been agreed that Nibiru is talk of as a planet associated with the sumer Gods

The Wikipedia link provides some insights as to how different cultures have used the word "Nibiru" to refer to planets.

In the MUL.APIN, Nibiru is identified as Jupiter:

"When the stars of Enlil have been finished, one big star – although its light is dim – divides the sky in half and stands there: that is, the star of Marduk (MUL dAMAR.UD), Nibiru (né-bé-ru), Jupiter (MULSAG.ME.GAR); it keeps changing its position and crosses the sky."

Conversely, Tablets K.6174:9’ and K.12769:6’ refer to it as Mercury: "If Mercury (MULUDU.IDIM.GU4) divides the sky and stands there, [its name] is Nibiru."[3]

Also Page three of this report shows the Various mentions of Nibiru as an astronomical body, its also quite a good read, but look at pages 3-4

www.michaelsheiser.com...
edit on 6/3/11 by TedHodgson because: elaborated

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by fellowsoul

jees someone is on a break from WoW, warm glass of milk thenn its bed time mister,

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

you speak fluent babylonian? thats quiet the feat, just sitting in your arm chair shooting off people as fools cause they offer alternatives. get a life which involves productive thought would u there is nothing wrong with being open minded it doesn't make you a whack job, yet even a whack job would be better than what your portraying yourself to be.

there is still time, become a better human, cause a"fool" might save you one day.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Sitchen is the only source.

Originally posted by curious7
Hmm....interesting.

By "lonely and righteous people", what do you mean by that?

The "lonely and righteous people" could be the "Indigo's" that are around and/or the VRIL-Society.

Originally posted by archasama

Oh, Niburu sorry but I was waiting for Nibiru. Well anyhow I doubt that it will come soon. Certainly not before we the people take down all the the corrupt governments in the world and not before we run out of oil.

We'll get help when things get out of hand.

Originally posted by curious7
Admittedly a crazy thought but bear with me.

Nibiru is supposed to come near us every 3600 years or so....civilisations during every time period (from what I gather) that Nibiru passes have been wiped out pretty much.

What if perhaps Nibiru in the meaning given in the OP meant that each of those civilisations indeed "died out" but rather than being slain, actually gave up their existence when their time of crossing came to evolve into a higher understanding ie went from using basic stone tools to metals to introducing more sciences and understanding with every period?

Is that viable or bunk?

Ahhh, common sense, yes, spiritual evolution!
I have the first translations of the Arabian philosophy of nature, printed in 1870. It describes spiritual evolution as if it was written by some ufologist. It even states at some point: "the angels that live in the heavens and occupy the heavens-cirkels(Himmelskreisen)."

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

I find it hillairious that you now have to suck sour lemon as i have provided ample evidence is my previous post to support my claims that Nibiru was refferd to by many as a planet or a star

<<   2 >>

join