It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More BS. Attack on internet continues.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'm sure you've heard about the shootings of US airmen at an airport in Frankfurt Germany, it seems 21 year old "Kosovo Albanian" Arid Uka asked his first victim if he was headed to Afghanistan before killing him and shouting the obligitory "Allah Akbar" followed by more killing.
So what sent this guy over the edge? What was the final straw, the tipping point that transformed this zealot into a cold blooded killing machine? YOU-TUBE.
"Uka claimed he was inspired to prevent further atrocities by a You-Tube video he saw the day before the shootings that, he said, showed a brutal raid on a home by US soldiers in Afghanistan".
I'm calling it BULL SH*T!!!!
How obvious does this nonsense have to get, how ridiculous do the stories have to be?
They're gonna put a cork in free speech very soon, you can tell your grandkids you were there, and did nothing.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Agreed.
I think they would like folks to think if we stop the net, folks will just not get mad anymore.
Big lol at that idea.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
YouTube is evil !
If you rearrange all the letters. take some away and add others
it spells Beelzebub !
Says it all really !

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I am stationed at the base where one of the airmen was stationed. The whole deal was the bus stopped and he (killer) asked a Security Forces Airman for a cigarette, then asked if they were going to afghanistan as he was boarding the bus. The SF airman was turning around to ask someone on the bus if they had a cigarette for the guy and when he did he shot the SF airman in the back of the head and killed the bus driver. He proceeded to fire off a couple more shots wounding a few others. He proceeded to another SF airman putting the pistol to his head and pulled the trigger but the weapon malfunctioned, so he pulled the trigger another time and it didn't fire that time either. He ran off the bus and was caught by the other SF airmen on the bus, and of course Germany Police took all the credit.

I was shocked when I heard the official statements. I bet pretty soon that we will be allowed to be armed while going to and from deployments or at least have one person armed up with an m9 while we are all transient.
edit on 6-3-2011 by Reign02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
YouTube is evil !
If you rearrange all the letters. take some away and add others
it spells Beelzebub !
Says it all really !

WTF????????????
If I take your name ProRiPP, rearrange the letters, take some away and add others
it spells Opentoanalsex.
Same logic so it must be true right?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Er did you have a sense of humour bypass today ?
In England its called 'JOKING' !
Lighten Up Bud !

Peace

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp

Er did you have a sense of humour bypass today ?
In England its called 'JOKING' !
Lighten Up Bud !

Peace

I apologize, I thought you were serious.
In hindsight my comments were in poor taste and joking or not you did not deserve that.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Thanks for that mate
Apology gratefully accepted !

Peace

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

You are not armed while in transit to/from deployments? Really?

I have been to Iraq twice and both times we were armed and had at least 1 clip while in transit. I did not get a combat load until arrival in Iraq. Marine Corps BTW...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009
reply to post by Reign02

You are not armed while in transit to/from deployments? Really?

I have been to Iraq twice and both times we were armed and had at least 1 clip while in transit. I did not get a combat load until arrival in Iraq. Marine Corps BTW...

One clip? What were you carrying an M14? Just kidding, I am sure you meant magazine

In Europe you are not permitted to carry handguns and definatley not in a civilian airport. I think no matter what that we should have atleast one transient/deployment guard just incase stuff like this happens again. It's a shame.

new topics

top topics

join