It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Judge grills Rumsfeld! "Did Saddam Get WMDs From You?"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Rumsfeld is a cloned non-individual. Puppeted to further a generational domineering, Control agenda.

Royal And Presidential Clones

GetSmart Has Gotten So Smart. It is high time the rest of us also WISE-THE-FCUK-UP.

Moucho Respect GetSmart.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I swear any time his lips are moving he is lying and I'm a normally loyal Republican. This guy, Bush and Dick are best buds and they account for more looted money and murders than Qaddafi and Saddam.

They truly are the axis of evil. I would not be able to be in the same room as Rumsfeld. I would have to do some bodily harm to him, on second thought he is going straight to hell to burn so I wouldn't waste my time. I'm sure someone will off him sooner or later.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

They wanted the TECH and the STARGATE that the ancient Sumarians had from the Annunaki. The termination: Weapons of Mass Destruction was used by the coalition forces because if they disclosed what Saddam really had found in the dessert most would of said WTF... Go searching and see what area the black ops team/millitary rushed to first on invasion of Iraq. An ancient site !! And what did they say... "To protect it" Yeah ok i believe that... not ! Wake up folks do some hard core research and follow the path. This race was the first in human history that gave us most of what we use today.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Kargun

haha.. stuff like this:
abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
When he answers the question "Are we safer today because we invaded...?", his answer is not a lie if Rumsfeld answers "Yes we are safer", because it can be rationalized that some are indeed safer.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Rummy is so accustomed to lying that he probably sweats when he tells the truth..

That would be an unusual experience for him...

I watched the movie "Fair Game" last night..
Interesting take on the manipulation of WMD data at the WH..

The usual jail term for the bad guy followed by a quick presidential pardon..
Business as usual...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Thanks IM

Yes, the main stream news in this country is complete hogwash most of the time. They only report on stupid crap like charlie sheen, American idol and other worthless crap instead of real issues that are an immediate concern.

Thats commercialized society for you. some if not most people are oblivious to what is really going on in this country.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I absolutely enjoy seeing these war criminals getting grilled.
Every time Rumsfeld is put on the spot he starts stumbling on his answers. The guy is caught lying on video saying he knew where all the weapons of mass destruction were yet he boldly denies it! These slime ball have been caught on video time and time again and that's not proof enough to start an investigation on war crimes? I'm still waiting for Bush's mushroom cloud.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The sad part is the amount of people that can't deal with the truth.
This isn't new news
there has been lots of time
to deal with this but did america show the whits and courage?
now
it is too late
Rummy aint scared america will call him out.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Rumsfeld is a cloned non-individual. Puppeted to further a generational domineering, Control agenda.

Royal And Presidential Clones

GetSmart Has Gotten So Smart. It is high time the rest of us also WISE-THE-FCUK-UP.

Moucho Respect GetSmart.

Rumsfeld is a sociopath. Some people just are not born with a conscience. An estimated 10% of the population are functioning sociopaths. Most become Police Officers, Judges, Politicians or seek some other position of power.
Sociopaths that aren't aware they are Sociopaths tend to manifest as Psychopaths.

Anti-Sociopath Advocates
www.sociopathsamongus.com...
withoutempathy.blogspot.com...
www.lovefraud.com...

The reason why the fact cloning and possession seem like "good ideas" to some, is because those of us that have a conscience have a hard time naturally imagining anyone born without it, and an even harder time understanding how someone can even function without a conscience. When we picture people without a conscience we picture a serial killer/cannibal or a devil worshiper, because the reality that one of our parents, a friend, boss or lover could be a sociopath is too appalling to consider.

And then there are the people here who ARE sociopaths. The last thing they want is to be "outed" as a sociopath. Anyone who is "outed" officially as a sociopath on some levels has it a tiny bit better then someone who was outed as gay, back half a century ago. Because once your marked officially as a sociopath trying to find a counselor/shrink= impossible in some areas. No one will ever trust them(with good reason). And if no one trust's them then they can't be amused(most get off on hurting others on some level).

Someone here quoted a quote "It ain't fun to lie when they don't trust you anymore"= text book sociopath line of thinking(that is how a sociopath thinks).

Some sociopaths, loads of posers
www.sociopathworld.com...
www.experienceproject.com...

How to Spot a Sociopath
www.cix.co.uk...
www.mcafee.cc...
www.ehow.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Have you noticed that whenever Rummy is caught in a lie he begins to mumble? Donny is gonna place the blame on W.because he knows a great many Americans and other people labor under the delusion that the buck really stops with the President.I don't think even Rumsfield would dare mention the fact that it was Cheney and the principles committee in the White House who were running the country.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The US didnt arm Saddam...

The US didnt "have diplomatic relations with Iraq"...

"They shot 2000 times at our planes".

"There are refugees in war".

"We didnt use torture." Bush just admitted that he fully authorized/ordered the use of torture...

Lying has become second nature to these Hitler types.

Study, Bush and top aides lied 935 times in run up to war.

"In short, the Bush administration led the nation to war on the basis of erroneous information that it methodically propagated and that culminated in military action against Iraq on March 19, 2003,"

Saddam was a plant and a puppet of our Gov't dating back to 1959 via the CIA and a failed assassination attempt.

Exclusive: Saddam key in early CIA plot

According to another former senior State Department official, Saddam, while only in his early 20s, became a part of a U.S. plot to get rid of Qasim. According to this source, Saddam was installed in an apartment in Baghdad on al-Rashid Street directly opposite Qasim's office in Iraq's Ministry of Defense, to observe Qasim's movements.

Adel Darwish, Middle East expert and author of "Unholy Babylon," said the move was done "with full knowledge of the CIA," and that Saddam's CIA handler was an Iraqi dentist working for CIA and Egyptian intelligence. U.S. officials separately confirmed Darwish's account.

Darwish said that Saddam's paymaster was Capt. Abdel Maquid Farid, the assistant military attaché at the Egyptian Embassy who paid for the apartment from his own personal account. Three former senior U.S. officials have confirmed that this is accurate.

Declassified government documents, Senate reports and testimony in front of the US Senate.

Not only did our government supply Saddam with chemical weapons but according to the Senate report, it began after 1984. We cant even be sure that we weren’t exporting WMDs to Iraq prior to 1984 since records prior to 1985 “were not available”. All of this which is the basis for this lawsuit:

Veterans Sue 11 U.S. Firms, Blame Them for Desert Storm Disabilities

HOUSTON — Desert Storm veterans are suing 11 American firms they say are responsible for illnesses they contracted during the Gulf War.

The 26 veterans are seeking more than $1 billion in a class-action lawsuit for the disabilities they say they suffered as a result of biological and chemical weapons used by the Iraqis.

Donald W. Riegle, MBA, (D-MI), and Alfonse M. D'Amato, JD, former (R-NY), May 25, 1994 report: The Riegle Report: U.S. Chemical and Biological Warfare-Related Dual Use Exports to Iraq and their Possible Impact on the Health Consequences of the Gulf War

U.S. Exports of Biological Materials to Iraq

Records available from the supplier for the period from 1985 until the present show that during this time, pathogenic (meaning "disease producing"), toxigenic (meaning "poisonous"), and other biological research materials were exported to Iraq pursuant to application and licensing by the U.S. Department of Commerce. Records prior to 1985 were not available, according to the supplier. These exported biological materials were not attenuated or weakened and were capable of reproduction. According to the Department of Defense's own Report to Congress on the Conduct of the Persian Gulf War, released in April 1992

Additionally, the Centers for Disease Control has compiled a listing of biological materials shipped to Iraq prior to the Gulf War. The listing covers the period from October 1, 1984 (when the CDC began keeping records) through October 13, 1993.

They then list the specific chemical and biological agents. Also found in the report is a list of the specific U.S. companies which supplied the WMDs.

The US Government Accountability Office (GAO), in its Feb. 7, 1994 Letter Report titled "Iraq: U.S. Military Items Exported or Transferred to Iraq in the 1980s" (GAO/NSIAD-94-98), stated:

In contrast, U.S. policy toward Iraq for sales of dual-use items (items that have both civilian and military uses) was not constrained by national security controls, and there were few applicable foreign policy controls until August 1990. Thus, the Department of Commerce approved the licenses for exporting $1.5 billion of dual-use items to Iraq between 1985 and 1990...

Commerce officials told us that because Iraq was removed from antiterrorism controls and because controls on missile technology and chemical and biological warfare were not in place until the late 1980s, few foreign policy controls were placed on exports to Iraq during the 1980s. They said that this, along with the lack of national security controls, resulted in a long list of high-technology items being sold to Iraq during the 1980s.

Commerce data showed that between 1985 and 1990, it approved 771 licenses, valued at $1.5 billion, for sales to Iraq, while only 39 applications were rejected."

Further confirmed in this NY Times article, Bu ilding Saddam Hussein's Bomb, in which Gary Milhollin director of the University of Wisconsin's Project on Nuclear Arms Control states:

In the five years before the Persian Gulf war, for example, the Commerce Department licensed more than $1.5 billion of strategically sensitive American exports to Iraq. Many were for direct delivery to nuclear weapon, chemical weapon and missile sites. Companies like Hewlett-Packard, Honeywell, International Computer Systems, Rockwell and Tektronix sold high-performance electronics either to Saad 16, Iraq's major missile research center; to the Ministry of Industry and Military Industrialization, which set up Al Atheer; to the Iraqi Atomic Energy Commission, responsible for atomic-bomb research; or to Nasr State Enterprise, in charge of Iraq's missile and nuclear procurement. Honeywell even did a feasibility study for a powerful gasoline bomb warhead, intended for an Iraqi-Egyptian missile.

edit on 11-4-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
10minutes and EVERY phrase is a LIE.
Makes me sick that he is still a free man.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kargun
Why all prepared questions.
I'd love to ask him about much more.

Because in these high-level interviews, the questions are agreed upon before hand. You know that. There isn't any real reporting any more. No more investigative journalism, just scripted, pre-planned propaganda.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What I find ironic about this whole thing is Saddam killed about 5,000 people when he gassed the Kurds, but to date. the coalition forces have killed about 850,000 civilians. What a deal! Who could turn that down? Now they are liberated and have freedom! I think we should liberate the White House and Bush's ranch as well. We need to "free" Bush and Obama and Clinton and Clinton, and Rummy, Janet, Janet, Cheny, Gore. Let's give them some good ol' fashioned Iraqi style "liberation"!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

you must be getting your info from here www.iranchamber.com... now i do not like Rumsfeld for he and Reagen were... well we all know what they are, but i do not think he would do this or would he

edit on 4-5-2011 by bekod because: word corection

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join