It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1940 Congressional Record - September 2001 Earmarked For a Start-Date

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I did a quick search and noticed King James II of England died on Sept. 16, 1701...
King James

While not in September, President Eisenhower gave his farewell address, where he warned about the Industrial Military complex, on January 17th, 1961.

Reagan gave his famous UN alien speech September 21, 1987.

2000 years of History - September 11th

The most startling discovery was a book written in 1981, 20 years prior to the 2001 attacks, called "The
Birth of Christ Recalculated". The author, Dr. Ernest L. Martin, claims to have calculated the exact date of Jesus
Christ's birth based on the celestial charts for that era.

The date of Christ's birth, based on the famous Star of Bethlehem, is calculated to be September 11, 3 B.C.. Dr. Martin's findings have been accepted by many scholars, theologians, historians, and astronomers. We also note that Jesus Christ has 11 letters. The crosses found standing in the ruins of the WTC, and the dominance of the number 11 in the 9-11 events, make this combination even more mysterious.

There is another significant religious event occurring about 2000 years later on September 11, 1999.
According to Hebrew scriptures September 11, 1999 was the 6,000th anniversary of Adam's creation, and
year 1 on the Hebrew calendar.

On September 11, 1609 the explorer Henry Hudson sailed into New York harbor and discovers Manhattan Island and the Hudson River.

On September 11, 1941 construction officially begins at the Pentagon.

The world was introduced to terrorism at the 1972 Munich Olympic Games. These games ended on September 11, 1972. There were 121 participating countries (11X11=121), and 11 Israeli athletes were killed. Exactly 29 years (2+9=11) after this terrorist horror ended, another more despicable horror occurred - the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

On September 11, 1990 President George Bush (Sr.) made a dramatic speech to Congress, outlining the US
position in the Kuwait crisis, and the preliminary steps the US was taking towards the Gulf War. Exactly 11 years later, on September 11, 2001, terrorists attacked America.

There is another oddity we noted in our research. On September 11, 1772, about 300 Indians and 50 British
soldiers began the siege of Fort Henry. This would be the last battle of the American Revolution. Researchers
and historians of this siege are puzzled by the meaning of a comment in a document describing these events.
It was recorded in a letter written by Lydia Cruger (11 letters), and it seems a fitting comment to this section. She wrote, "The siege commenced about sun an hour high, Monday, 11th, at all events, the 11th."

September 11th plays a key role throughout early American history including a failed peace conference with
the British on September 11, 1776, and the first day the American flag was used in battle at the Battle of Brandywine on September 11, 1777.

Click link for more events that occured on September 11th in History.

edit on 7-3-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
That whole pyramid angle measurements ...

thats free mason stuff no?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Is there ANY evidence that this is a real document? It looks a bit shady...can you provide something that would prove it? thanks.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Never mind my last request for authenticity proof...did some googling. As far as I could tell, it appears real. I don't have an opinion on it yet....I just wanted to make sure it was a real document before I got into reading it (ya come accross so much BS anymore....I didn't want to waste my time if it wasn't real) Sorry for doubting it, I shall check it out!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
guys!

this sounds so cool, but the photobucket is not showing up! has anyone else reupped it? is the photobucket documents the same as the scribid stuff?

if not, can someone post a summary of what was in the photobuckets?

thanks in advance!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

Seems like all the traffic from here has blown out the bandwidth on photobucket

Was posted earlier,

But here is the original doc on Scribd

Scribd

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The Great Day

it can be seen that the diagram of re-birth of civilisation is an EXACT map of the inner tunnel of the great pyramid at Giza

Look it up, you will see it is true.

But why that should be is well beyond me!!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

can you please post the link to the library of congress page? i do not mind if you cannot download it, but i just need the 'official' page to show my friends! im trying to convert skeptics here, and they only want to read 'real' news. my friends are doofuses! ha.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
JakiusFogg
thanks for the info! i will be reading this tomorrow!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saint Exupery
I defy anyone to read this screed all the way through and not conclude that the Hon. J. Thorkleson of Montana [s]was nuttier than a fruitcake[/s] would have been right at home on ATS, in this thread.

FTFM

I'll be sure to avoid the "Highly-Speculative Conspiracy Theory" forum from now on. I clearly don't understand the mindset.

S.E. (Who was born on the SAME DAY that Robert MacNamara CANCELLED the X-20 Dyna-Soar and Chuck Yeager CRASHED the NF-104, 22 years after Hitler DECLARED WAR on the United States and 4 years before Otis Redding DIED in a plane crash. Coincidence, or CONSPIRACY??!! (Am I doing it right?))
edit on 7-3-2011 by Saint Exupery because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Bandwidth Exceeded!

THEY FOUND US! THEY FOUND US! QUICK SOMEONE HIDE THE DOCUMENTS!!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dantanna
guys!

this sounds so cool, but the photobucket is not showing up! has anyone else reupped it? is the photobucket documents the same as the scribid stuff?

if not, can someone post a summary of what was in the photobuckets?

thanks in advance!

Just upgraded my hosting account so this OP images should be back...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Sept 17 1701, begining work on the king James bible?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dantanna

can you please post the link to the library of congress page? i do not mind if you cannot download it, but i just need the 'official' page to show my friends! im trying to convert skeptics here, and they only want to read 'real' news. my friends are doofuses! ha.

Library of Congress link....

With that aside, the full 28 page document can be viewed here...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
S&F
just wanted to point out that according to maxwells page, the third picture in OP (with 2001 date) and below are not form The congressional Record , its from magazine, from different source, from around 1930. So title is a bit misleading

edit on 7-3-2011 by ClevererRunbeening because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ClevererRunbeening
S&F
just wanted to point out that according to maxwells page, the third picture in OP (with 2001 date) and below are not form The congressional Record , its from magazine, from different source, from around 1930. So title is a bit misleading

Good point, I should have made that more clear..

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The puzzle is almost done. Keep going.

THERE WILL NEVER BE A NEW WORLD ORDER, IT IS TO BRING ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by rstregooski

I did a quick search and noticed King James II of England died on Sept. 16, 1701...
King James

While not in September, President Eisenhower gave his farewell address, where he warned about the Industrial Military complex, on January 17th, 1961.

Reagan gave his famous UN alien speech September 21, 1987.

2000 years of History - September 11th

The most startling discovery was a book written in 1981, 20 years prior to the 2001 attacks, called "The
Birth of Christ Recalculated". The author, Dr. Ernest L. Martin, claims to have calculated the exact date of Jesus
Christ's birth based on the celestial charts for that era.

The date of Christ's birth, based on the famous Star of Bethlehem, is calculated to be September 11, 3 B.C.. Dr. Martin's findings have been accepted by many scholars, theologians, historians, and astronomers. We also note that Jesus Christ has 11 letters. The crosses found standing in the ruins of the WTC, and the dominance of the number 11 in the 9-11 events, make this combination even more mysterious.

There is another significant religious event occurring about 2000 years later on September 11, 1999.
According to Hebrew scriptures September 11, 1999 was the 6,000th anniversary of Adam's creation, and
year 1 on the Hebrew calendar.

On September 11, 1609 the explorer Henry Hudson sailed into New York harbor and discovers Manhattan Island and the Hudson River.

On September 11, 1941 construction officially begins at the Pentagon.

The world was introduced to terrorism at the 1972 Munich Olympic Games. These games ended on September 11, 1972. There were 121 participating countries (11X11=121), and 11 Israeli athletes were killed. Exactly 29 years (2+9=11) after this terrorist horror ended, another more despicable horror occurred - the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

On September 11, 1990 President George Bush (Sr.) made a dramatic speech to Congress, outlining the US
position in the Kuwait crisis, and the preliminary steps the US was taking towards the Gulf War. Exactly 11 years later, on September 11, 2001, terrorists attacked America.

There is another oddity we noted in our research. On September 11, 1772, about 300 Indians and 50 British
soldiers began the siege of Fort Henry. This would be the last battle of the American Revolution. Researchers
and historians of this siege are puzzled by the meaning of a comment in a document describing these events.
It was recorded in a letter written by Lydia Cruger (11 letters), and it seems a fitting comment to this section. She wrote, "The siege commenced about sun an hour high, Monday, 11th, at all events, the 11th."

September 11th plays a key role throughout early American history including a failed peace conference with
the British on September 11, 1776, and the first day the American flag was used in battle at the Battle of Brandywine on September 11, 1777.

Click link for more events that occured on September 11th in History.

Good info. That could be a thread all on it's own.. star.
edit on 7-3-2011 by rstregooski because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...(1777)

Your source for the battle of fort henry is kind of wrong...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I Guess Someone like a Winston Smith forgot about putting this article?Paper in the Memory Hole Incinerator !
in the Ministry of Truth

WOW nice find

it reminds me of the missing original 13th Amendment of the Constitution that was taken out and went astray
(daily paul)
What Happened to the 13th Amendment that was in the Original Constitution?
www.dailypaul.com...

If this Paper is Legit there's lot of question's that are going to be raised

Speaking of the 9/11 date
The Lovely l Irony Speech that Bush SR Made on September 11th 1991? about the New World Order in front of those Big Fascist Roman Symbols you know a bunch of binded Sticks with an Axe Blade on Top
which means what ? a gathering of States or Nations as ONE ! Strengthen of Unity

If I had to define Irony that would of been it ! Fascist Symbols sided at the podium at the House of Representatives Bush Speaking for a NWO and the Date Sept 11th of the Speech

(Note as this been posted many many times this is for the one's that are New or missed this bit of knowledge)

anyone seen the !!
Seal of the United States Senate
en.wikipedia.org...

Mercury Dime (Back)
en.wikipedia.org...
/wiki/Mercury_dime#Winged_Liberty_Head_.28.22Mercury.22.29_.281916.E2.80.931945.29

United States House of Representatives

(The Symbol )
Fasces
en.wikipedia.org...

Fascism
en.wikipedia.org...

The fasces in the United States
en.wikipedia.org...

Symbols of American Fascism

New World Order

Ron Paul: First Bush Was Working Towards New World Order

Bill Clinton agrees with Bush about the New World Order

New World Order also Quayle military officers
www.youtube.com...

POLITICIANS TALKING ABOUT A "NEW WORLD ORDER"
www.youtube.com...

all lead from & to a Article posted by the OP that ties includes in Religion & Astronomical Events
a 6 day readiness distraction ( 911 Attack ) to the 17th of September ?

edit on 7-3-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join