It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1940 Congressional Record - September 2001 Earmarked For a Start-Date

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+139 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
"Actual documents dating from the mid-twentieth century showing that, even as far back as the late 1930s, secret societies had earmarked September 2001 as a start-date for the 'New World Order.' "

link

Lets discuss...

edit on 6-3-2011 by rstregooski because: add

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

boy,, THAT is one hello, ..of an article!!!

wow

S & F

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I find it amazing this stems from 1940, and as posted on another thread, I believe Sept. 17th was the day the stock market opened back up after 9/11.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Good to see this getting the recognition its deserving fro the first post

As I mentioned that diagram in the 5th on the rise of civilization is an exact map of the inner tunnels of the great pyramid at Giza

Also to recap, look at the bio of Jacob Thorkelson on wikipedia.

Could not get elected after this, ran for governer of Montana in 1944, lost, died in 1945.

Was written off as an anti-Semite, and basically a nutter using the congressional paper as his personal anti British - Jewish pro Nazi sentiment

I would call that towing the party line of the time!!.

However I fail to see how the above is anti Semitic, but at the time was a useful term to be employed to discredit someone who may be getting too close to the truth.

other point I made

17th Sept 2001, was the day the Stock Market reopened after it's longest close IN HISTORY. maybe this is the new start of the new order he was referring to. given everything that has happened since. To me at least it sure seems that way!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Thanks for stopping by again. Here are your previous links...

Wikipedia Image

Jacob Thorkelson

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Cheers dude,

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Fascinating! Not only did the end date match what has happened, but the reformation of Israel in 1948 as well to within a few months (perfectly allowable given the period over which this time scale is on and the tendency of man to not precisely follow a schedule when its important).

Definitely worth reading ore into. Problem I have is that this was allowed not just to bee published in the Congressional Record, but wasn't "disappeared" after 2001.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Amazing that this was put into the CR. Re the dates? Did anything significant happen on 17 Sep 1701? Also it appears that Sep 2001 was the end of the 6000 yr period.....marking the start of the Millenium? Or more like the start of the Tribulation? Altho we have gone nearly 9.5 yrs since...well beyond the 7 biblical years (perhaps more akin to Nostradamus' prediction of a 28 yr war [on terror]). Also I thought that Jesus was born on April 5th not Sep 11th.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Could the date of Jesus' "Birth" be a mix up from the Hebrew calandar, ie.e calculation from new year, in conversion to the Gregorian / Julian.

I don;t know much about the Hebrew calender so could April actually be September!! maybe I am grasping at straws!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Incredible find, great researching effort.
I cannot wait until this is further researched and additional proof of a long term machination is revealed.
This could/should be one of the biggest stories ever! First it needs to be confirmed and validated (no offense) and additional connections/links to other material needs to be added.
rstregooski, how long ago/when did you uncover this?
A big flag for you!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sir Solomon

This seems more to be an attempt at an expose / warning against the globalists at the time, rather than an insiders blueprint, a program of events if you will.

After the man was discredited as a Pro Nazi propagandist, maybe they figured that this would be forgotten about, or ignored as the ramblings of an enemy on the inside, plus he was dead! so therefore it could be buried in the annals of history. which it has been. Maybe they themselves forgot or didn't know it was there to begin with. That is why it did not disappear after 2001.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

This has me really excited, something that has the potential to be undeniable.
I was thinking Prescott Bush, where was he during this, literally, legislatively, figuratively, etc....?
The reason I ask is because his son and grandson seem to have fullfilled this long term scheme very well (for them of course).
I am only at 16 posts, but have been reading posts on this site for years(better breaking news than the MSM) and I have never read a post that has the potential that this one has.
This post has the people in the government and the media elite paying attention to this site, you better believe it!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I did a quick search and noticed King James II of England died on Sept. 16, 1701...
King James

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by fringeofthefringe

I actually found it a couple years back on Jordan Maxwell's research page, he has tons of very interesting material throughout history. I think you could make threads for months or years on his stuff alone...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by fringeofthefringe

What a suprise, he was involved in merchant banking (read NWO elite) before being a senator around the time J Thorkelson was doing his thing.

Prescott Bush

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I find it amazing, the plethora of dated material that denotes current times, like JFK's speech about "secret societies", or this speech by Robert Welch, founder of the John Birch Society...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Apparently Congress was batsnip insane at the time, or at least the honorable J. Thorkelson was. It is an interesting coincidence to be sure but it looks like they thought September 17th wouldn't just mark a change but would actually mark the return point for Jesus himself. Well we're still here and various Christians are still making the same sort of failed predictions seen here. I'd say its a coincidence and nothing more.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Ironically it is the House of Hanover (current monarch) that claims right from King James I (he who joined England and Scotland) and with the death of James II, staged the way for the Ascension of the house of Hanover Saxe-Koburgs. Whom now have lineage in EVERY royal house in Europe, and some beyond.

This really was the start of the royal banking dynasty.

Family Tree

Jump to Bank of England (Founded 1694)

wikipedia

Which was the year of the death of Mary II (Daughter of James II) who married her 1st cousin. Any children of this marriage would not have been viable!

Only leaving Queen Anne she who Unionized England and Scotland (Can you say Scottish and York Rite)

Queen Anne

She died of a stroke, childless after 18 still births and miscarriages, opening the way for the Saxe-Coburgs!

So very very fishy!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Sweet, I look forward to your future contributions!
Thanks in advance

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Ah, Prescott Bush.. Very important stuff there..

Friday , October 17, 2003

Associated Press

ADVERTISEMENT WASHINGTON

— President Bush's grandfather was a director of a bank seized by the federal government because of its ties to a German industrialist who helped bankroll Adolf Hitler's rise to power, government documents show.

Prescott Bush (search) was one of seven directors of Union Banking Corp. (search), a New York investment bank owned by a bank controlled by the Thyssen family, according to recently declassified National Archives documents reviewed by The Associated Press.

Fritz Thyssen (search) was an early financial supporter of Hitler, whose Nazi party Thyssen believed was preferable to communism. The documents do not show any evidence Bush directly aided that effort. His position with Union Banking never was a political issue for Bush, who was elected to the Senate from Connecticut in 1952.

Reports of Bush's involvement with the seized bank have been circulating on the Internet for years and have been reported by some mainstream media. The newly declassified documents provide additional details about the Union Banking-Thyssen connection

link

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join