It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1940 Congressional Record - September 2001 Earmarked For a Start-Date

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
so what is the "Cut off" point at which historical references no longer share resemblance with september 11th 2001? This document talks about Sept 17th...6 days afterwards. So, what if another article talks about September 21st, or 29th? Where is that cut off?

This would all be a great read, but it belongs in the fiction section. And the way some of you portray this type of non sense, it would go in the science fiction section instead.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Remember, the forces that are behind the events of history deal with timelines measured in centuries and eons, not years and decades.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Remember, the forces that are behind the events of history deal with timelines measured in centuries and eons, not years and decades.

So then, as long as a prediction is within 100 years of something happens...its correct?

Predictions of the future are one of my favorite things to discuss....because for every 100 predictions that came close to getting it right, there are 100,000,000 that didn't come close at all.

But people, especially self proclaimed conspiracy theorists, always seem to forget about those 100,000,000 incorrect ones, simply because they point at a different, more undesirable outcome to those with their heads in the clouds: There is no way to predict the future.
edit on 7-3-2011 by PrimePorkchop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski
reply to post by JakiusFogg

I find it amazing, the plethora of dated material that denotes current times, like JFK's speech about "secret societies", or this speech by Robert Welch, founder of the John Birch Society...

First of All Thank You OP for this S&F for you.

I believe this Video should have a thread on its own. This is unbelievable information that is presented both in the Video and in the Original Post.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
OP, this is quite an amazing find!

9/11-9/17/01 mentioned that far back is incredible. Extraordinary claims do require extraordinary evidence...

Do you have any independent confirmation of these papers?

This part kinda bothers me from his website, but I guess everybody's got to make a living? -

Private Consultation with Jordan Maxwell are $250 / hour. Please select one of the following options:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
OP, this is quite an amazing find!

9/11-9/17/01 mentioned that far back is incredible. Extraordinary claims do require extraordinary evidence...

Do you have any independent confirmation of these papers?

This part kinda bothers me from his website, but I guess everybody's got to make a living? -

Private Consultation with Jordan Maxwell are $250 / hour. Please select one of the following options:

The full 28-page record is viewable online, I posted it somewhere on here earlier. And the library of Congress has it in the database, but I haven't been able to access it. I believe you can order a copy. As far as the Destiny Magazine articles in 1939, there's scarce sources on the web, but I will be looking through research archives at the University I currently attend.

The part about him charging money for private consultation is, well, what it is i guess. I've heard that he rarely has any contributions to his work, and listening to his latest interview from 2-14-11, he was apparently living in some trailer on a good samaritan's property, or something like that. He seems pretty fed up these days!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
I don't know what to make of this...is this real? If it's a hoax, it's a good one. If it's real...well...there are all sorts of questions raised, I don't even know where to start.

There are all sorts of details that bear examination in and of themselves. To pick just one example, in the second photo of the original post, we can read: "...It was this new order that was advocated by Clinton Roosevelt several hundred years ago..."

Clinton?
Roosevelt?
"Clinton Roosevelt"?
"Several hundred years ago?"
"New order?"

Well, Clinton Roosevelt seems to be against bank paper currency. From wikipedia "linton Roosevelt (November 3, 1804 – August 8, 1898) was an American politician, pro-labor economic reformer, and inventor from New York City. A member of the Roosevelt family, he was the son of Elbert Roosevelt, who was a grandson of Johannes Roosevelt, making him a distant cousin of U.S. Presidents Theodore and Franklin D. Roosevelt.[1] He was an early and prominent member of the Locofocos, or Equal Rights Party, a radical faction of the Democratic Party.[2] He was elected to the New York State Assembly in 1836 and served one year.[3] Roosevelt was an opponent of the monopoly banking system and cited bank paper currency as the cause of economic problems. After the Panic of 1837, when New York's economy worsened and the working population suffered, he changed his views, calling for an entirely new economic system with greater government involvement.[3] He was also an inventor and an advocate of patent reform. In the 1850s, he invented a warship design, but neither the United States nor Russia were interested; he later proposed trade unions to increase the profits of inventors.[4] He died on Fisher's Island, New York.[5]"

Very interesting indeed...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimePorkchop

I'm not talking about predictions. What I am saying is that the powers that have shaped our reality are perfectly comfortable with LONG timeframes. Looking at a decade or just a few years as evidence is but a drop in the bucket. The elite are only one part of this pyramid of power and they are low hanging fruit at that. It is that cabal that stays out of the public eye that should be of interest.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Now we're getting somewhere.

Skull and Bones 322 may mean 322 years from the start of 1701. So I calculate that in 2023 they plan on something happening.

Nostradamus Century X Quatrain 100 now has some flesh to it...

Le grand empire sera par Angleterre,
Le Pempotam des ans plus de trois cens:
Grandes copies passer par mer & terre,
Les Lusitains n'en seront pas contens.

The great empire will be for England,
The all-powerful one for more than 300 years:
Great forces to pass by sea & land,
The Lusitanians will not be satisfied thereby.

But it only lasts for a little more than 300 years, so something bad is going to happen. I've mapped out the how and where, now I just need a when and why, and this touches a little of both. Excellent.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
well I dare you go ask them,
www.britishisrael.co.uk...
strange UK site for Auckland secret order, with a Chatholic Front Door...
Knock Knock - Open Says Me

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Where's the Jesus Birth date page and calendar map-like page coming from?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gooroo

The link at the bottom of the OP explains it...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Thats the congressional document, not the birth date page.. I found the calendar/map its in the British Israel World Federation Movement's Destiny Magazine.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Thats the congressional document, not the birth date page.. I found the calendar/map its in the British Israel World Federation Movement's Destiny Magazine.

the link takes you to page 1 of 3. There are pages 2 and 3 links there.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Google
Look at this, just look at it.

edit on 3/7/2011 by tekdawizard because: Wrong link

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

edit on 7-3-2011 by rstregooski because: jioio

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tekdawizard

Google

Well that's rather interesting.. Thought I'd throw in a screen capture here...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
One prediction that seems to be right is the one that says we are in the "AGE OF REVEALING".

Here is some quotes from our past.

"Everyone who seeks should continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will be troubled at the contemplation of Truth, but when he has passed through the time of trouble, he will be astonished at the brightness of the Light . The person who desires to rise above all things must descend below all things, for the way to the heights passes through the depths of anguish, which generate the fires of Life. The person who has suffered and found Life is blessed."

" I tell you the truth when I say that whoever seeks will find, and the finding will cause him to seek, but in the seeking is hidden the meaning of Life."

"Learn the meaning of the creation which surrounds you, and you will perceive the mysteries hidden from your sight, for Eternal Truth is recorded on all that exists. I tell you the truth when I say that there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed"

edit on 7-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Back in 2001 I remember reading articles about how the Rockefellers built the twin towers to i adherence to some numerology so much as to have the towers appear as the # 11. Nothing happens by accident. Nothing is unforeseen. Everything is going according to plan.

When our Founders declared a new order of the ages; when soldiers died in wave upon wave for a union based on liberty; when citizens marched in peaceful outrage under the banner "Freedom Now" - they were acting on an ancient hope that is meant to be fulfilled. History has an ebb and flow of justice, but history also has a visible direction, set by liberty and the Author of Liberty.- G.W Bush

edit on 7-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tekdawizard

Google

Well that's rather interesting.. Thought I'd throw in a screen capture here...

sorry for silly question, but what that this timeline displays?

/OT edit: LOL, googling around "Israel World Federation Movement's Destiny Magazine" i came upon this hilarious thread and it has freakin 2663 pages, i think we should start debuking untill it gets even worse

forum.davidicke.com...
edit on 7-3-2011 by ClevererRunbeening because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join