It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1940 Congressional Record - September 2001 Earmarked For a Start-Date

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ClevererRunbeening

I was referring to the top news stories in that search link for Sept. 17th 2001

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

ï see, thats freaky ..
(still would like to know whats that timeline

we should just look now whats/whos behind this article in magazine and see if its linked somehow

Edit here is thread from ats from 2005 on this with quite interresting points:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-3-2011 by ClevererRunbeening because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Was written off as an anti-Semite, and basically a nutter using the congressional paper as his personal anti British - Jewish pro Nazi sentiment

However I fail to see how the above is anti Semitic, but at the time was a useful term to be employed to discredit someone who may be getting too close to the truth.

It was considered anti-Semitic, because it was based on the heresy that the real Jews did not return from the Babylonian Captivity (and or the Assyrian Captivity of the 10 Northern tribes) and migrated to Britain and now the British and Americans are the real "Children of Israel".

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Wow what a magazine:
this is from their "our mission" intro as written in : Covenant Nations - as is magazine called today probably

To teach the Covenant Nations their Kingdom Identity
and unique Destiny to lead all nations in peace.
To proclaim the imminent Return of our Risen Lord
An interdenominational magazine emphasizing the need for the closest possible co-operation between the English-speaking and kindred peoples as the vital factor in the preservation of the freedom inherent in the Kingdom of God on Earth, through the Code of our Lord Jesus Christ.

in october they have 92nd anual congress so they operate quite a time,
from wiki

The British-Israel-World Federation is an organization that was founded in London July 3 1919, although its roots can be traced back to the 19th century.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
well,
i think it may be revealing to look into the other dates presented, if the last one fits on "WE KNOW WHAT"
and the list/plan should be considered genuine and in progress, rest of the dates should corespond too.

the first one:
Drying up of flow of trade - Wall Street Crash of 1929 pops in my mind, but cant see how it fits with exact dates, but one never knows..

edit: in the bible drying of Euphrates preceded the Armagedon

"The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East... Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon" (Rev 16:12,16).

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClevererRunbeening

ï see, thats freaky ..

we should just look now whats/whos behind this article in magazine and see if its linked somehow

Nice find, I didn't see that thread in my pre-search. Another point on the number 8-->
According to Jordan Maxwell, in Hebrew numerology, "8" was always the number of new beginnings. It is the same as the infinity symbol sideways, and thus the only number that can be written with one stroke of a pen continuously, over and over. You can always start anew. You have seven days, the eighth starts a new beginning. He goes on to mention that the year 1776 was planned, simply because 13 was the masonic number for perfect government (the sun and the 12 zodiac signs, providing the 12 disciples, 12 tribes, 12 everywhere). 13 was perfect government according to his research. 1776 is supposed to be 1+7=8 and 7+6=13. 1776 = 8, 13. He also mentions the Union oil company (remember the nazi Union Bank) that has an orange globe with the 76 for its logo..

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Pardon me while I pick my jaw up offa the floor. This will require further research and digestion.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by The Great Day

it can be seen that the diagram of re-birth of civilisation is an EXACT map of the inner tunnel of the great pyramid at Giza

Look it up, you will see it is true.

But why that should be is well beyond me!!

I ask because i have seen the same pyramid diagram is religious books from the 60's to calculate events(that did not come to pass), so i am wondering where the whole idea came from. It is said that the founder of this religion had ties with free mason.

I am very curious about the origin of this. Looking up the diagram of re-birth of civilization...thanks.
edit on 7-3-2011 by The Great Day because: added a bit

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
the fourth period on the list,
27th November 1939 -25th June 1941 - Economic world order splits int three parts by propaganda of three unclean spirits
suits well for Finland X Russia X Germany conflict in WW2,

according to this link on that day following happend

27th November 1939
In Oslo... The Nobel Committee of the Norwegian parliament announces that no Nobel peace prize is to be awarded for 1939.

In Helsinki... The government of Finland denies charges of firing on Soviet territory, claiming that the artillery fire was from the Soviet side of the border. A mutual withdrawal of troops is suggested.
In Stockholm... The Swedish government protests the laying of mines within Swedish territorial waters by German forces.

In Germany... "Aryans" are given 12 months to divorce Jewish spouses.

In London... The British government orders the seizure of German exports on the high seas in reprisal for the magnetic mine campaign.

In China... Japanese forces complete the capture of Nanning, an important rail junction in the southwest.
i am not war expert but

and this is how it followed

On November 30, 1939 the Soviet Army attacked Finland on all fronts with army, air force and navy; Helsinki was bombed, and 91 persons were killed. On Dec. 1, 1939, a puppet government headed by Finn-hater and Stalin's ghost writer/purge-accuser, Otto Kuusinen, was installed by Stalin in Terijoki.

The war lasted a little over 3 months. By March 1940, the brief but disastrous war was over. It was disastrous for the Soviets because they lost, by some Finnish estimates, close to one million men and for little Finland, especially the Karelian people, because Karelia was lost and over 420,000 people lost their homes, including the writer's parents and grandparents. The stupidity and arrogance with which the Russian campaign was carried out is simply mind-boggling. But the poor infantry troops who were led as sheep to the slaughter deserve our sympathy. Blame it all on the Russian state and Stalin. But United States and Britain must accept their part in all this for turning their backs on Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. For in their enthusiasm to beat Hitler they were willing to sacrifice much, as long as it was not their land.

When Hitler attacked the Soviet Union on June 22, 1941, Finland knew the Soviet Union would strike because Soviet diplomats had said on several occasions that in the event of war with Germany, the Soviet Union would immediately launch an offensive against Finland. After the unprovoked attack and siezure of Karelia by the Soviets, Finland had no illusions about the future aims of Stalin. For this reason, Finland allowed German troops on its soil, which made it difficult to claim neutrality. The Finnish government prepared a declaration of neutrality, but on June 22 and June 25, 1941 the Soviet air force dropped bombs on a number of towns in southern Finland. On June 25, the Finnish parliament declared that a state of war existed between Finland and the Soviet Union

source
iam not war expert, but i see here some power strugling/splitting/balancing moves
really would like to know if that pages are from 39 issue

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ClevererRunbeening

ï see, thats freaky ..

Nice find, I didn't see that thread in my pre-search. Another point on the number 8-->
According to Jordan Maxwell, in Hebrew numerology, "8" was always the number of new beginnings. It is the same as the infinity symbol sideways, and thus the only number that can be written with one stroke of a pen continuously, over and over. You can always start anew. You have seven days, the eighth starts a new beginning. He goes on to mention that the year 1776 was planned, simply because 13 was the masonic number for perfect government (the sun and the 12 zodiac signs, providing the 12 disciples, 12 tribes, 12 everywhere). 13 was perfect government according to his research. 1776 is supposed to be 1+7=8 and 7+6=13. 1776 = 8, 13. He also mentions the Union oil company (remember the nazi Union Bank) that has an orange globe with the 76 for its logo..

More 12's.. the AA 12 step program. The 12 grades of the educational system. The 12 hours (on average) of day and 12 hours of night... 12 is everywhere....

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Yes....i have tied all these together a few years ago. Now i know all this stuff comes from one source.....

but what is that source....

When i tied these things together....it rocked my beliefs i was raised with. Please expand on this..... i am all ears.
edit on 8-3-2011 by The Great Day because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I know this is a bit of a cop-out asking everyone else to do work for me...
but can't some student goto his school library and look this record up for us. They should have all of them in the government documents section of most major universities libraries.

When someone goes to the library and scans them in for us, I'll believe the veracity of this. All we have now is the same document twice, once from a conspiracy site, and once from scribd, which as we know could have been downloaded from jordanmaxwell.com. This document presented is not a scan, but a document that was keyed in letter by letter.

This is evidenced by the ability to select and copy/paste all of the text except for the scanned in header that says "Congressional Record". I'm not saying one way or another, but to prove this isn't a forgery, I'd like to see some scans by some research minded college student.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by amcdermott20
but can't some student goto his school library and look this record up for us. They should have all of them in the government documents section of most major universities libraries.

When someone goes to the library and scans them in for us, I'll believe the veracity of this. All we have now is the same document twice, once from a conspiracy site, and once from scribd, which as we know could have been downloaded from jordanmaxwell.com. This document presented is not a scan, but a document that was keyed in letter by letter.

This is evidenced by the ability to select and copy/paste all of the text except for the scanned in header that says "Congressional Record". I'm not saying one way or another, but to prove this isn't a forgery, I'd like to see some scans by some research minded college student.

I mentioned on another page that I plan to check the archived congressional record and 'destiny' articles at the research university I attend (and it's a major one). But I am quite busy, so it may take a little time... Cheers.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Reply to "rstregooski'

I think you will find it informative to read about what "Novus ordo seclorum" on our money actually means, and it is not "new world order." Please follow this link to check out what it actually means...."the new American republic." This is an often misunderstood translation that contributes to misinformation being promulgated on many websites.Here is the link : en.wikipedia.org...

I do not disagree that there are those, such as George Soros and Barack Obama, who would like to see a "new world order," and you can see that in their 'plans' for America. They want America to join with other nations, as has the European Union, so that eventually there is a 'one world government,' which will be run by the 'elite;' certainly not the common man.

You might find this link interesting: www.suite101.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by beechiegirl1953
Reply to "rstregooski'

I think you will find it informative to read about what "Novus ordo seclorum" on our money actually means, and it is not "new world order." Please follow this link to check out what it actually means...."the new American republic." This is an often misunderstood translation that contributes to misinformation being promulgated on many websites.Here is the link : en.wikipedia.org...

I do not disagree that there are those, such as George Soros and Barack Obama, who would like to see a "new world order," and you can see that in their 'plans' for America. They want America to join with other nations, as has the European Union, so that eventually there is a 'one world government,' which will be run by the 'elite;' certainly not the common man.

You might find this link interesting: www.suite101.com...

Thanks for the post. I'm not sure where your definition "New American Republic" is incorporated from, concerning your source at wikipedia. The word republic is not even listed on the page from that link. But I do see the Latin translation of "Novus ordo seclorum (Latin for "New Order of the Ages") ".... So I shall be really confused at your post for the moment...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by amcdermott20

OCR / Optical Character Recognition

But if you'd like, I could convert it to a flat image for you...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

REPLY: Hmmmm, sorry, no. Check out this map: en.wikipedia.org...:Great_Pyramid_Diagram.svg

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by amcdermott20

I've learned these documents are available at my university's library on microfilm. Just have to get it done..

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Thanks for the confirmation!

Once again this is another confirmation that the Nazis were an uprise against the NWO!!!
edit on 10-3-2011 by Regenstorm because: typo

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Yea nothing sinister took place on Sept 11 2001...just a few crazy arabs hijacked some planes and stuck them into the WTC's. Nothing to see here....

S&F IMO.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join