It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abducted! I remember it vividly!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hi ATS! It's been awhile since I have posted on Here but I have something to tell you all! Recently I was abducted! I was alone and everyone was out of town! I fell asleep and started to dream about being weightless and being lifted up towards a light from my bed! I woke up inside a craft with three beings standing over me as I was laying on a bed type of thing. It was a platform but it was like jell-o or something. It was like a jell-o platform and it was soft and weird. My vision was a little bit blurred and I had some type of mask thing on my face! I was naked and having some type of surgery being performed! I don't know what they were doing but when I asked them they said they couldn't tell me! The next thing I know I am waking up in a different part of the craft and am hooked up to a mchine with wires running everywhere and some mask that was supplying some of breathing gas into my system. It was a light purple gas and every breathe in was like breathing smoke into my lungs. I have no idea what it was and I could not move! I could only turn my head and look around. I noticed that their were other people in the craft also but did not know any of them. A couple hours went by of me looking around and then I just remember waking up in my bed! Memories are still coming back to me and I have some type of device chip in my arm. I know this because my arm is very painful sometimes and there is a bump on my arm. If you rub your fingers across my arm you can feel the bump and something underneath it! I would like to speak to other abductees and hear your stories! I felt very hopeless the whole time! I did not like it at all! Please abductees talk to me!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

It sounds like you just had a bad dream.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

If it was a dream I would have had control over it! I had no control over anything!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Dig the device out of your arm and take a picture of it and post it here.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Wow the exact same thing happened to me exactly identical .... last night except I awoke naked in my bathtub filled with ice with a really sore rectum. I think I was probed you know how you get that gut feeling? WOW freaky though we need to talk more about all this.
edit on 6-3-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
wow that really scarry stuff

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Get hold of an old pc hard drive and get the rare earth magnets out of it. There are two and you can look on you tube to see how to get them out.

Once you have one, run it over the place you suspect has the chip and if something is there, you will see it very visibly protruding out.

But something tells me you wont do this and make every excuse as to why you didn't.

etc.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The device that was implanted should be visible on any xray/mri/catscan your doctor can order for you. If it is causing you pain then your insurance (if you have it) should cover it.

I would love to see any pics of this device! If it were me, I would want it out yesterday and worry about the memories afterwards.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
Get hold of an old pc hard drive and get the rare earth magnets out of it. There are two and you can look on you tube to see how to get them out.

This is good advice, I never knew about this thanks Creepy.
I'm going to do this and see if there really is anything in my hand. I'm a bit worried about doing this to my neck though. But if the hand one shows up I might think longer about trying it on my neck.

Harmony and love
Whateva.

( adding this to my posts from now on, as I’ve been told it helps with my negative energy, so you all better get used to losts of love from Whateva
)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

The rare earth magnets are strong!

Since there are two, watch your fingers because they snap together pretty hard and can hurt.

Doom and Gloom

FM

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

I’ll get my hubby to do it.

And you can’t be adding Doom and Gloom
Your meant to be helping me out here rofl.
Second thought, keep the Doom and Gloom moto, it makes me laugh and in a way that’s helping.

Harmony and Love
Whateva.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

If you think you have been implanted, maybe try contact Dr. Leir.

Some archives of its analysis:
www.alienscalpel.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FRscientist

If you think you have been implanted, maybe try contact Dr. Leir.

Some archives of its analysis:
www.alienscalpel.com...

Thanks for the info. Im going to get it x-rayed later on today
I'll post the x-ray pic also

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I'm thinking

Whats the bet you......dont?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Please do! Would be awesome to see the results and maybe you could get a doc to remove it for you so that you can show us.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatIveSeen

I've contacted the x-ray doctor and told me I can't have a copy or take a picture of the x-ray due to new regulations! But he said we can remove it
And I can have the chip! Once it is removed I'll take a pic and show you guys!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Eh, saw that excuse coming. So now we're supposed to take a picture of some random object you could have gotten from who knows where as proof? Pass.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
Eh, saw that excuse coming. So now we're supposed to take a picture of some random object you could have gotten from who knows where as proof? Pass.

No just because he said I can't have a copy or a picture doesn't mean I'm going to
Follow his rules
I'm a beast and do what I want so therefore I will get ahold of my x-ray photo

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Yeah, rather than spend 2 minutes using a magnet on your arm to confirm a chip is there, phone up a doctor to say you have been abducted by aliens and have a chip implant that needs to come out, and then take some time off work or whatever to spend some money and 2 hours waiting for the procedure to finish.

New regulations? How convenient.

When you hammer a ball bearing into a small rectangle and take a picture of it, can you please also let us know what radio frequency its transmitting at?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join