It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Benghazi Explosion – Tactical Nuke Use By Gaddafi Suspected

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Look, everytime anyone bombs key rebels, from our leaders, US/UK to anyone else, they're going for civilians, women/children and basic shock/terror tactics against the people. Nearly everyone is a rebel there, under a dictatorship that they want out of!!!

Imagine using a tactical nuke on your own people? What a thought!
When the will of people is for you to leave, LEAVE! They're not cattle and he don't own them!!!!
edit on 5-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Indeed!

Jeezoo, a natural gas explosion in San Bruno, CA, last year destroyed 53 homes and caused damage to 120 more.
Deny ignorance.

edit on 5-3-2011 by desert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I am 15, myself, and unfortunately God isn't with me.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarist
reply to post by rigel4

I am 15, myself, and unfortunately God isn't with me.

Hopefully you will grow. Do not value other peoples lifes less than your own. How would you like it if some cam and killed you and all your countrymen............................ do unto others as you would have done to yourself.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
This is one of the most disgusting posts I have seen on ATS.

Who cares? Those of us who give a damn about life, that's who.

Just a question...but what did he do wrong before this uprising?
I mean, if you were the leader of a country, and violent rebels were trotting around, what would you do? Let 'em trample all over your dead body? Or defend yourself, your family, and your government?
@ Backinblack-I remember reading the article about Obama's assassination bill, do you have a link to it? Because my friend wanted to see it but I couldn't find it.

-State sponsored terrorism.
-Assasinations of opposition by the dozens
-censorship and oppression of civillians
-Close support of Idi Amin
-close support of Mengistu Haile Mariam
-obsession with using nuclear weapons
-Financial support of pakistani terror groups
-financing of the Black September Movement
-Arms sharing with the IRA
-Wanted to assassinate Reagan
-bombing of "La Belle" nightclub in West Berlin

Should I keep going,? There is plenty more.

But that is really neither here nor there from my point, my point was that ANYONE who cheers at a loss of life, especially for something a silly as lower gas prices, is evil, and gross.

edit on 5-3-2011 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Nukes tend to leave nasty radiation all over the place..

Do we have a radiation report yet?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hey, remember whent the uS government experimented on US soldiers by standing them up infront of all those
A- bombs
and, in the Pacific, Bikini atoll...?

ah yes the good ol days.

when men were men and the press did what they was told...
buy oil stocks...
oh yeah. this is the good old days
carry on.....

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Nukes tend to leave nasty radiation all over the place..

Do we have a radiation report yet?

All the credible reports that I have seen say it was either a regular bomb, or a fire. This is the only source claiming nuke.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Seriously, Am I missing something?

He is killing his own people in the street. They are asking for our help.

If you had family there, and they were getting shot down on the street?

Wishing this murderer to leave is not going to get him out.

My Drone comment was tongue in cheek. I apologize if I offended anyone.

Let's hear your ideas to remove him...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
As far as I am aware the only country to use a nuclear weapon is the US, something to be proud of? no.

Interesting facts about Libya, it had..before the protests...the lowest infant mortality rate, the highest life expectancy in Africa' Tax on food, home grown and imported was abolished when prices rose.

The country has a lot of oil, and does not allow foreign corporations to steal the resources while the population starves, unlike countries like Nigeria, a country that is basically run by Shell.

Link

All figures can be substantiated by Googling.

Yes Gadafi is a tyrant, so is Mugabe, the royals in Saudi and the Chinese regime. I have never believed anything to do with the NWO up till now, but imho these protests smell of outside influence, there is no leader in any of them.

Cuba had Castro, Russia Lenin, to name but two, without leadership and a vision the people in these countries will run around like headless chickens..

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
lybia has a higher standard of living than russia
say
Iraq was just a little ahead of Lybia....
( free university for women... hey just like america!)
can't have no uppity easterners thinkin' they get to live like westerners

Back to the stone age...except for the oil leases

also Aqua Im going tp give you a star for the post you are about to write.

edit on 5-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
-State sponsored terrorism. -Hmm, Iraq and Afganistan?
-Assasinations of opposition by the dozens -Obama signed a bill a couple months ago authorizing the CIA to kill American citizens labeled as "terrorists"
-censorship and oppression of civillians -Like America doesn't
-Close support of Idi Amin -Doesn't America support Saudi Arabia's ruling family?
-close support of Mengistu Haile Mariam -And again, America's supported dictators
-obsession with using nuclear weapons-Seems like America during the '50s
-Financial support of pakistani terror groups-Are they terror groups or rebels? So we should support rebels in Libya but not in Pakistan?
-financing of the Black September Movement -To be quite honest, what they did was wrong at the Olympics, but Palestinians do deserve their own country.
-Wanted to assassinate Reagan -But we assassinate Hussein and it's okay?
-bombing of "La Belle" nightclub in West Berlin -Didn't our government bomb, I don't know, two tall towers? And countless towns in Germany. And Sadr City. And...
Should I keep going myself?

But that is really neither here nor there from my point, my point was that ANYONE who cheers as a loss of life, especially for something a silly as lower gas prices, is evil, and gross
Lower gas prices are silly? Wait until you're paying $5 a gallon at the station, and you'll be wishing there was a stable government in Libya

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

apology accepted. We should do nothing. This is the Libyan peoples fight, It's none of our business. All we would achieve is stealing their honour and turning them against us.
Inevitably we would then bargain for the oil, as we victoriously secured it from Gadaffi.

Let the people win or lose.
events will unfold as they are supposed to.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Now here is the biggest problem. How to get him to leave? What is really going on in the middle east?
No matter what goes down the west will be blamed!
But, in many ways the Zion/Bildenburger's SHOULD BE. It is ultimately something they're doing so the regions will be carved up into the 4 regions they want under NWO, in my opinion anyway.

Nonetheless there is still the people who want freedom. If the UN was not a tool for NWO, but was like a global counsel for peace, to uphold human life, equality and liberty, then there would be Global Peacekeeper Army that would move civilians to safety and deal only with those who would not give up but with their technology they surely don't need to kill people. What is all this talk of HAARP and waves that can bring down crowds. Many of the soldiers would run to safety if given the chance.

Thats the kind of world I want, grass roots, counsels of civilians and grass roots committees of civilians overseeing them, regions and "countries" but run in equality, freedom and high level of equalization and social services to the people, transparency of technology and a global counsel, also grass roots in its origins, ensuring no bullies kidnap or disempower chunks of people, or women or put burka's on them and segregate them, marry off children, or force anyone to follow any religion or wed politics to religions.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Who cares about Libya? I hope Gaddafi kills all the damn rebels, it'll keep our oil prices down. It isn't like he was Hitler or anything.

You are a complete **** and understand nothing. Get back in your gas guzzler and go to mcdonalds.

Welcome to my naughty list fool!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
It was not a nuke

I was watching the reporters walking all over the blast area, sure there was a massive crater and trucks and anti aircraft guns were tossed around like kids toys but there were things like undetonated ammo and sticks of dynamite that were clearly tossed clear with out sufficient heat to set them off, there was packing materials like the foam peanuts and plastics and paper all over - that to me just proves this was no way a nuke, it was several huge explosions and lots of fires and smaller explosions, there was a burnt out fire truck, it was very typical of a truck that had been in a fire for a long time, not a flash blast of super intense heat. It just was no way a nuke, it was a very large amount of explosives doing what explosives do.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Who cares about Libya? I hope Gaddafi kills all the damn rebels, it'll keep our oil prices down. It isn't like he was Hitler or anything.

You are a complete **** and understand nothing. Get back in your gas guzzler and go to mcdonalds.

Welcome to my naughty list fool!

Thanks for the add, nerbot.

My car doesn't guzzle gas. I own a Hyundai Elantra. Also, I'm vegan.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

-State sponsored terrorism. -Hmm, Iraq and Afganistan?
-Assasinations of opposition by the dozens -Obama signed a bill a couple months ago authorizing the CIA to kill American citizens labeled as "terrorists"
-censorship and oppression of civillians -Like America doesn't
-Close support of Idi Amin -Doesn't America support Saudi Arabia's ruling family?
-close support of Mengistu Haile Mariam -And again, America's supported dictators
-obsession with using nuclear weapons-Seems like America during the '50s
-Financial support of pakistani terror groups-Are they terror groups or rebels? So we should support rebels in Libya but not in Pakistan?
-financing of the Black September Movement -To be quite honest, what they did was wrong at the Olympics, but Palestinians do deserve their own country.
-Wanted to assassinate Reagan -But we assassinate Hussein and it's okay?
-bombing of "La Belle" nightclub in West Berlin -Didn't our government bomb, I don't know, two tall towers? And countless towns in Germany. And Sadr City. And...
Should I keep going myself?

But that is really neither here nor there from my point, my point was that ANYONE who cheers as a loss of life, especially for something a silly as lower gas prices, is evil, and gross
Lower gas prices are silly? Wait until you're paying $5 a gallon at the station, and you'll be wishing there was a stable government in Libya

You can compare him to other leaders all you want. I dont recall saying he was the only one. I was asked what he had done prior to this, and I answered.

I will touch on a couple of your points though:
-Playing semantics will get you nowhere. Groups that seek out to kill and terrorize ar far different than those that stand up to their government (and I dont recall ever saying WE should support the rebels....oops, another logical fallacy on your side)
-If you think the american people are censored in the same way libyans have been, well, theres not much point in this conversation(btw, we can have this conversation, which is a great illustration of the difference in censorship)

Honsestly, I dont know why I am bothering. The type of logic it takes to counter argue the way you did here "well america did this, and america did that" is so far lacking that it almost makes me feel bad for you. This isnt about what america has or is doing.

You can deflect all you want by trying to divert the conversation to who else has done these things, but all it does is expose you as an apologist. You cant take these things at face value, so you turn around and scream "WELL THE US DOES IT TOO!". Not much logic in that line of thinking.

Ill gladly pay $20 a gallon if it means an end to violence. That is the difference between a person like me, and a person like you. You care about money and possessions. I care about life, and love.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Ill gladly pay $20 a gallon if it means an end to violence. That is the difference between a person like me, and a person like you. You care about money and possessions. I care about life, and love.

Sadly, nothing will end violence. When violence happens, pick your side. That's how it is.
Here's a mini-chart to explain why Gaddifi should stay in power:
Rebels kill Gaddifi->Civil unrest->No unionizing force->No way to export oil->Prices go up in the US->Riots occur because of exorbitant gas prices->America and Libya become one and the same, rioting and battling its government
OR
Gaddifi puts down revolution->Things go back to normal in Libya->We live our normal lives with low gas prices
And if you can pay for $20 gas, I applaud you. Because my credit card would be maxed out within a 3 months.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I wonder what the price tag of a suitcase bomb is? Either way I doubt they have the capabilities or connections to obtain such weapons.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join