It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons, Judaism, Zionism & the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
DISCLAIMER: The overall views of this thread are completely theoretical in nature. This is merely my attempt at a hypothesis to base further research. Although the nature of this thread may seem antisemitical, I am more interested in connecting the dots than being politically correct.

Connecting the Mason Dots
Mason aren't necessarily Luciferians. That's propaganda. The top echelon of the Masons are Jewish. They see Christ as Satan. Even the Bible records the Jewish leaders exposing Jesus' powers were works of demons. (Matthew 12:24) This is also the reason why the top echelon includes the Knight's Templar.

Secret of the Ages - NWO is Zionism, Zionism is the NWO
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5dccc2dee55a.jpeg[/atsimg]
What's going on in with the Riots in the Middle East isn't the US, it's Mossad. In order to usher out the US dollar as the base currency, there has to be an oil shortage. One sure way to bring about the NWO banking system is to ruin the US economy and effectively end the reign of the Dollar. That's why none of what is happening makes sense to the general American who's watching the news. The average American can't understand the US' invested interest in Israel, Middle East Oil, or the disastrous domestic portfolio. The Masons (or Zionists) have a hook (oil = US Dollars = US Sovereignty) in the jaws of the White House. The New World Order is the New World of the Bible where the Jews are the chosen people to lead all Nations to peace and prosperity.

Ever wonder why America isn't ever getting Alaskan oil? Since the US has been turned into a corporation by Bush, it doesn't own the pipeline. It never really did, Israel owns it.

Hitler's War
First off, I'm not exonerating Hitler by any means. But in order to bring about his own Reich, Hitler had to wage a war against Zionism. He realized who were the powerful elite that were guiding the NWO. THAT was his real adversary. French banks gave Hitler money for his army NOT to invade France, but to take out strategic Jewish economic infrastructures. Ever wonder why Italy immediately surrendered? Hitler had the Pope's complete blessing! The Vatican setup the CIA in 1947 to counter the Mossad. Look what happened right after the war. Israel was reestablished in 1948 by top US officials (Masons).

Pope Benedict XVI Softening towards Zionism
Ever wonder why the Pope was threatening to excommunicate Masons? They were Zionists. Now that the tables have turned, the Pope's days are numbered. In a recent book, the Pope has relented his opinion on the Jews and is in full support of the NWO. Well of course, that's because Pope Benedict XVI is Jewish, and fundamentally the CIA and Mossad are now a joint operation. Pope Benedict XVI has given his blessing to the Masons, and any Catholic that wants to be a Mason can join the fraternity.

America, the Last Christian Empire
Who is in control of the media, news, and entertainment industry? Ever wonder why Mossad agents were removed from Ground Zero at the World Trade Center and taken to safety? The US constitution was founded on Christian principles. In effect it is a Christian Nation. There has been a war on in the Political arena for many years to eat up the US from the inside out. The US Constitution has no place in the NWO.

In fact, the time has come. Soon Christian non-profit organizations will be attacked here in the US. Their non-profit status will be stripped first. Their funds will be gutted to pay the national bills. This is an organized event. Without the US Constitution, there is no freedom of religion. Once the US signs a Force Majeure here in a few months, this deal is sealed. The NWO is reigning in. And we shall see our popular political leaders smiling ear to ear gloating on their self proclaimed peace and security.
edit on 5-3-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Interesting post... Given that you say the US is basically a "Christian nation," though, I wonder what else you offer that might be slightly skewed here. A great number of our founding individuals were Deist.

And it is a fact that Human decency is not owned by the Christians. This country was founded on principles that most societies have held dear for some if not all citizens (and, in fact, when the US was founded, the principles extended to white male landowners only - the rest of us demanded that we also be treated in same fashion and (more or less) won).

Still, I do think you are close to the mark on many points. Thank you for your post.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I accept the correction. There really isn't a "Christian" organization built on same political platform as the Zionists. I was thinking of the references to God in the Constitution, which isn't necessarily the Christian God. The protection provided by the Constitution is the reason that most all Christian organizations have their headquarters located on US soil.

The movement to eradicate Christianity is a very real one, especially with the added pressure of the NWO Zionist agenda. It's been that way for several hundred years. Nothing has changed. I believe that what we are seeing today is the modern version.

I wanted to add this in too.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/826f1b9a1f50.jpg[/atsimg]

Some Jewish organizations never really did stop worshiping Molech after King Solomon built the alter. (1 Kings 11:7; 2Kings 23:10) The owl is a very significant symbol for the NWO. I would be looking for it on the new world reserve currency.
edit on 5-3-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

People are really starting to understand. Thank you for being discerning, OP. Anyone who starts to look into the world events and secret societies sees that this is all the work of Zionists. Please look into past posts to see more information. It is all in plain sight. The Masonic compass is the star of David. The Star of David is on the back of your one dollar bill. It gets a lot worse. Read the Talmud. How many people know that Muslims revere Jesus as a prophet? How many people know that the Jewish Talmud says that Jesus is boiling in his own excrement in hell.

Look at Rahm Emanual. Look at David Axelrod. Look into all the heads of every major media organization, the Fed, the IMF, and the World Bank. They believe they are destined to rule over the cattle of the human race from the Nile to the Euphrates. Iraq was never a threat to the United States. Look into the Day of Purim attacks against Iraq. They do it in plain sight while Zionists all over the world laugh at everyone else and their stupidity. The 2012 logo gives them such great sense of superiority. It gets so much worse. Please look into my former posts.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
reply to post by Amaterasu

I accept the correction. There really isn't a "Christian" organization built on same political platform as the Zionists. I was thinking of the references to God in the Constitution, which isn't necessarily the Christian God. However, the movement to eradicate Christianity is a very real one, especially with the added pressure of the NWO Zionist agenda. It's been that way for several hundred years. Nothing has really changed. I really believe that what we are seeing today is the modern version.

I wanted to add this in too.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/826f1b9a1f50.jpg[/atsimg]

Some Jewish organizations never really did stop worshiping Molech after King Solomon built the alter. (1 Kings 11:7; 2Kings 23:10) The owl is a very significant symbol for the NWO. I would be looking for it on the new world reserve currency.

Actually... I don't think "God" shows up. I believe it says "Creator." And "Creator" need not necessarily be "God..." But yes, efforts are being made to undermine many religious views.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

That's amazing. I didn't know that. Well, in any case, it's safe to say that this whole conflict in the Middle East over oil and the reason why the US is bankrupt is fundamentally due to a religious war. I'm not so sure most Americans would be so keen on knowing that. Ironically, they'll be even less excited to loose their freedom of worship.

What's even more amazing is the fact that Americans have condoned this. The churches here in the US are encouraging and blessing the young troops to fight in a war that will eventually convert them over to Zionism.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

They hated the Csar. Rothschild swore revenge on The Tsar's family after he refused to enslave the Russian people to the Zionist banking system. The Zionists got their revenge and massacred his entire family. When the communists, Jewish zionists, took control of the country they destroyed churches but left synagogues untouched.

www.youtube.com...

No one can say they did it in secret:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

You realize, of course, that Molech is a bull, not an owl. The owl was Minerva...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Oh, so that's Minerva in the Cremation of Care? What's with the mock child sacrifice then? That might have been part of the confusion.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

reply to post by digginapony

That's amazing. I didn't know that. Well, in any case, it's safe to say that this whole conflict in the Middle East over oil and the reason why the US is bankrupt is fundamentally due to a religious war. I'm not so sure most Americans would be so keen on knowing that. Ironically, they'll be even less excited to loose their freedom of worship.

What's even more amazing is the fact that Americans have condoned this. The churches here in the US are encouraging and blessing the young troops to fight in a war that will eventually convert them over to Zionism.

I think you may want to look at this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is MUCH more than a "religious" war going on there.

new topics

top topics

join