It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early Dawn Sunlight Blue Skies In Toronto?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The Toronto sunrise time is 6:47am but before that time around 5:59am an early dawn shows, usually the dawn sunrise light of blue skies shouldn't happen until 6:19 or 6:29 am like before in the past, i never before experienced such early dawn happenings.

Is anyone else experiencing unexpected early dawns light?
edit on 5-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I looked up the sunrise times in Toronto and found this site:
www.timeanddate.com...

Perhaps you are wrong on the time?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Sunrise in where I am is at 6:36 this morning if it comes early I'll be back...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
the Americans at the battle of Baltimore didn't expect it either.

And I thank my Canadian brother or sister for bringing it up!

Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?

You did say "dawn's early light".......what did you expect (early dawn's light is close enough)

And to the op....sunrise proper is at a certain time, but sunrise is increasingly viewable several hours beforehand

it is always darkest before the dawn
edit on 5-3-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I"m usually out the door pretty early in the morning(around 5:30 EST) and I've been noticing light in the east, I call it "first light". To see that light at this time of the year, to me, it's always a sure sign that spring is just around the corner.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
different experience, but similar...

a few sunday's ago I took a few pictures of the the sky over Winnipeg in the time frame of 7:50-8:10 AM. the reason why i did this was because you could clearly see the Moon which was full and bright still high above the horizon. it reminded me of some Star Wars scene that has a shot of the sky with Moons in it's skies during daylight. i will see if i still have the pics on my computer to post. i have never seen the Moon up in the sky at 8 friggen 8 AM. strange....

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
last week i noticed something strange it was almost bedtime for me 23h i decided to watch another 15 minutes from a serie on my computer . while watching i noticed time speeded up very quick somehow i couldnt grasp what was the problem but when the 15 min were over it was 00.45 . day after that i noticed that sun was up when i woke and day before it was when i was allready at work. srry for my poor english , did anyone else notice this?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
How funny that I should see this thread as soon as I come home from work. I work what most would call a 3rd shift job. I go into work at 10pm local time, and I usually leave around 6-6:30am. Around 6am, the skies begin the process of lightening up. You know how the dark night sky starts to turn that dark shade of blue?

So tonight was turning out to be a night where I was going to be able to get out of work a bit early due to slow business. I walked outside the building, and I noticed that dark shade of blue as if the sun would be coming up fairly soon. It struck me as odd, as I said before...I was going to be able to leave early. I knew it was not 6am... so I went back inside to check the clock to be sure. I was right.. it was only 5am.

top topics

join