It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim in Peru

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
II MOSHAH (Gen.) 12:23-32

23 For YAHUWAH will pass through to strike Pharaoh’s Mitserim and when he sees the blood on the lintel and on the two doorposts, YAHUWAH will cross over the door and will not allow the destroyer to come in to your house to strike you.
24 You shall observe this thing for a Commandment to you and to your sons forever.
25 It shall happen when you have come to the land which YAHUWAH will give you, according as he has promised, that you shall keep this Celebration Gathering.
26 It will happen, when your children ask you, 'What do mean by this Celebration Gathering?'
27 that you shall say, 'It is to remember the sacrifice of YAHUWAH's Passover, who passed over the BeiYAths of the Children of YAsarel in Mitseri, when he struck Pharoah’s first born Mitserim but spared our BeiYAths.” And so the people bowed their heads and worshiped YAHUWAH.
28 The Children of YAsarel went and did so, as YAHUWAH had commanded MoshAH and AAHron, so they did.
29 It developed at midnight, that YAHUWAH struck all the firstborn adults of Pharoah in the land of the Mitserim, from the firstborn of Pharaoh who sat on his throne to the firstborn of his jailors who were guarding the dungeons and also all the firstborn of his giants.
30 Pharaoh rose up in the night and he and all his servants and all his Mitserim and there was a great cry in Mitseri, for there was not a house of Pharoah’s servants where there was not someone dead.
31 He called out for MoshAH and AAHron by night and said, “Rise up, get out from among My People, both you and all the Children of YAsarel and go, serve YAHUWAH, as He has said!
32 Take all your flocks and your herds, as you have said and be gone and leave me alone also!"

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The first thing that came to mind when I read this article were the Norse. It's known that the vikings made their merry way pillaging down the eastern coast of North America. It's not totally improbable that some vessels could have traveled down to South America. I state this because the article says they came from the direction of the straights of Magellan and this could imply that they traveled south down the eastern coast finally settling at that point. The primitive technology of nets as well as the ravaging of the local women seemed like the calling card of viking settlers. The vikings were also notoriously hostile in general and this could have led to the chronicling of such vicious invaders. Just my thought

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by belowcommonknowledge

Either way, where are the bones?!?!?

I really need bones to believe....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e9617b71e45.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
Giants that ate people that stood 12 feet tall and were sodomites and abused the women folk...

Sodomy is obviously not a myth.

Cannibalism is not either.

Abuse of women is still occuring right now.

The exaggeration of height is a likely scenario due to a story being retold over and over.

It is well known that the vikings did travel to the north American continent before it was "discovered" in the late 1400's.

They were fair haired and much taller than the natives.

It's not a stretch at all to think that this was the source of these legends.

Having said all of that, I think there is enough anectotal and written history from all over the world to support a possible race of giants existing in pre-history that were not Vikings.

It would be nice to find some evidence if this is the case.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

The angle of the shadows from the skeleton is about 22 degrees different from the angle of the shadow the person in the picture is casting.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
i dunno, for some reason the angel coming down with the glowing sword (lightsaber alert) and killing off the giants, reminds me of the scene in ALIEN vs. PREDATOR, in which the 3 predators land on top of the aztec(?) pyramid, and the aliens, who have since infested the human population with face huggers and incubated tons of new aliens, race up the pyramid to kill the predators. when only one predator remains he uses his wrist nuke, wiping out all the aliens

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This is one of the most legite vids I could come up with so far.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
reply to post by NewAgeMan

The angle of the shadows from the skeleton is about 22 degrees different from the angle of the shadow the person in the picture is casting.

I also noticed that. Regardless the photo, I am convinced Nephilim are real.
edit on 5-3-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

It would be nice to find some evidence if this is the case.
reply to post by badgerprints

To expose the real solid evidence would create a huge problem, bigger that UFO disclosure. Words like "angels", "demons" or "God" will have a different definition.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Not to mention concepts like "white supremacy", which (if even covertly) was the primary driving force of the European mindset that has pervaded America since its founding.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Trueman

Not to mention concepts like "white supremacy", which (if even covertly) was the primary driving force of the European mindset that has pervaded America since its founding.

Exactly. Anyway, I think "they" won't be able to hide the truth for much more time. It's evident that mankind is approaching to a great moment of revelation.

The acceptance of existence of Nephilim is also the acceptance of the concept that extraterrestrials really interacted in our evolution, sometimes in negative ways.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i wonder if those giants are in the underyard somewhere today..

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I dont know if this has been posted before, a friend sent me the link a couple of days ago.

Not sure what i think of it,looks like one stands up to take his sweater off! :-S

Just wanted to run it by you guys and get some feedback!!

I apologise in advance.... its another Jaime Maussan clip

Giants in peru

Thanks

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

reply to post by Signals

I found this here

Those bones look pretty convincing. I will post the pics once ATS allows uploads again.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by SLAYER69

reply to post by Signals

I found this here

Those bones look pretty convincing. I will post the pics once ATS allows uploads again.

Photoshop my friend can be quite deceiving - you might want to consider the weight carrying capacity of human bones compare them to known animals of greater weight - what do you notice? Note the leg bones in an elephant
edit on 17/9/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Have a look at this:
Contest

edit on 9/17/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Have a look at this:
Contest

edit on 9/17/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Man those were tough to pick out in some cases
edit on 17/9/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
back to the subject at hand which is accounts of giants specifically in Peru and in the wider folklore of world humanity

I'm calling BS on the" Lost Viking" theory lots of Norse people invaded and or traded everywhere
and no one said they were giants or mutants they said "God deliver us from the fury of the Northmen" not Giants!

these giants have the very same description outlined in every ancient or modern text that discusses them

1 They eat people
2 they rape women
3 they are not just tall but really really tall!
3 they are pale colored
4 they burn through natural resources with an unimaginable quickness
5 they fight with rocks and weapons that are generally more primitive than the cultures of the humans around them
6 they have a psychopathic nature that eventually proves to be their undoing as they seem to end up extinct where ever they go and evidently there aren't anymore.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh damn....I noticed photo 2 in the link I posted was photoshopped from photo 5.

But I have found these too...and these don't look photoshopped

www.propheticvoice.co.uk...

and this one

www.6000years.org...
edit on 17-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Yes they do.
www.snopes.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join