posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:24 PM
Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Hanslune
OK, I understand Science states this, and we are inclined to believe so until it is proven otherwise. I agree to this BUT there is evidence of Giants,
and this site given the best visible proof and text references too.
Say these giants were to exist. What questions would that throw into the evolution theory? It wouldn't be the first time science has covered up
something in order to comply with their beliefs. Global warming is one such example.
The Pope released 2 of the 3 Fatima prophecies.
With the third one his reasons for not releasing it were in his words "What good would it do anyone to know this information?".
Science want them covered up to keep secret the History, as per biblical references, to preserve the evolution theory. To believe Giants existed would
then validate what is written in historical references of Fallen Angels, The Watchers, breeding with Human Women to bear these Giants. Please note
amongst the Dead Sea Scrolls was a book called The Book of the Giants. These
Giants consult Enoch to clarify what the visions mean that they were having. Enoch was the Father of Methuselah who was the Father of Lamech, whose
wife became mysteriously pregnant. Enoch told Lamech this child would bring about the change. This child was Noah.
Religion wants it suppressed for similar reasons. If we validate that Giants existed, we then validate that Angels bred with Humans to create them,
which then raises the question, if these Angels were physical beings...what were they, really? They would then have to re-translate a lot of
mentionings of Angels to a literal translation of a real physical being that could fly....what are the implications?
edit on 17-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)
Howdy again LA
1. Evolution and giants, if they exist and are mammals it wouldn't mean anything except we'd missed earlier renditions of them or they are a very
recent mutation, general affect on evolution, none to supporting
2. Ah global warming has been found and exposed by scientists - there are dissenters, but unsure of what you mean. "Science" is not a monolithic
organization - it moves by consenus and has lots of different ideas and theories
3. Well no, the Vatican released Fatima 3 in 1960, or so say the Vatican and most authorities I could find. I was a bit young then so I don't
4. Evolution would be just fine with Giants - plus many scientists are followers of religions, so I really don't see the point
5. Dead Sea Scrolls Book of Giants. Have you read this? Its stories about 'giants', and mainly seem to be derived from mesopotamian mythology.
6. Angels and giants, if giants were found to have existed it would prove that giants existed and nothing more
Most westeners may not be familar with the Islamic version of Giants so that is provided below
In Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 8, Book 74, Number 246: Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Allah created Adam in his complete shape and form (directly), sixty cubits (about 30 meters) in height. When He created him, He
said (to him), "Go and greet that group of angels sitting there, and listen what they will say in reply to you, for that will be your greeting and the
greeting of your offspring." Adam (went and) said, 'As-Salamu alaikum (Peace be upon you).' They replied, 'walaikum salam (And upon you be peace). The
Prophet added 'So whoever will enter Paradise, will be of the shape and form of Adam.
From the wiki
So in the Islamic version giants were us.
Summary; I've worked with and known Christian and Muslim archaeologists, especially the latter who would be VERY pleased to find Giants. The former
too - and there are lots of them would like to find them. The problem is no one can!
edit on 17/9/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)