It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid catches Alien on Film

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Oh dear.

The next J. J. Abrams?

Ponyfield.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
I did ask someone to capture the screen at 1:10 as I can't do this at the moment, more from ignorance of not remebering how to, but I educate myself all the time, so I will learn.

I think at 1:10 or around here you can capture a shot of more than just a head. If we could closely look at this, and decipher it, we can then decide if it is more human looking or not, and can safely assume that is the body of the clearly Grey alien looking head.

I've been hesitant to post these as they are so blurred, but as you ask....this is the reason I so want the original footage available to study. These images don't look like a kid in a cheap mask to me.

1:10 and a little later...

edit on 10-3-2011 by subby because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by subby

Yes the original footage would be awesome, i think there would be alot more detail. Yes the one picture of the Alien is cool as. The one where he is sorta like at the camera side on a bit, it shows his round head.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by subby

Forgot to add yes that certainly looks more like a body and a head than just a mask hey.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob
The camera
Model : Sony Handycam dcr-dvd808e

Ok. So it looks like you need to finalise the disc using the camera, then put the disc in your computer and basically, rip the dvd. I don't know if you've ever ripped a dvd, but it's not difficult. There are lots of free softwares that will do it.
I'm not going to post any links to free software because I can't personally guaruntee it would be malware free.
Just do a search for 'free dvd ripper' or similar. Always check for spyware etc using a scanner before installing.
Below is a link to a free trial of a reputable software, so it will be fine (might want to check if it puts a watermark on saved images though):

www.ulead.com...
edit on 10-3-2011 by subby because: typo

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This looks much more real to me

People laughing proves this a hoax... i hope so...but still it gave me creeps watching[yvid]
edit on 10-3-2011 by borutp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
creepy vid yes. Am I'm guessing since you state that is a hoax, it has been proven, but what language is being spoken in the background and what do they say?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by borutp
This looks much more real to me

But as you and everyone else knows, it's CGI.
So why bother wasting bandwidth and time putting it here?
I mean, really, why post crap like that? It's 3 years old and has been viewed by half a million people.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Lots of us, especially israeli guy, have proved that this is nothing more than a child with Klinefelter syndrome running around with a laser pointer. Can we please move this to Hoax. It gives the real videos less credence and it is an embarrassment to real videos of UFOs.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by subby

Those lines ruined a few good shots I think. Yes, the original would be awesome, I hope it gets posted.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Saying over and over again that a hoax was proved, does not make it so. Sorry guy, hopefully the original video gets posted, way better chance of proving hoax or otherwise with the raw footage.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Lots of us, especially israeli guy, have proved that this is nothing more than a child with Klinefelter syndrome running around with a laser pointer. Can we please move this to Hoax. It gives the real videos less credence and it is an embarrassment to real videos of UFOs.

Is that a joke? I'm not sure because it wouldn't surprise me if you are seriously suggesting that's a child with Klinefelter syndrome, rather than consider it's an alien.

Please point out these "real videos" you speak of.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Didn't you see all the posts that demonstrate it was a simple laser pointer and not some advanced alien technology. And didn't you read the reasons regarding why it is a hoax?

Why would super advanced aliens have any reason to point a puny laser pointer at us?

Why did he not go in after the "alien"

So move to Hoax

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by subby

Is that a joke? I'm not sure because it wouldn't surprise me if you are seriously suggesting that's a child with Klinefelter syndrome, rather than consider it's an alien.

Please point out these "real videos" you speak of.

Klinefelter has been proven. It is a disease that is known to the medical community. It is more likely that this is Klinefelter based on scientific facts and statistics than a UFO. I am sure there are more people with Klinefelter's in australia than their are "aliens." This alone proves this is a HOAX

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

reply to post by TKDRL

Didn't you see all the posts that demonstrate it was a simple laser pointer and not some advanced alien technology. And didn't you read the reasons regarding why it is a hoax?

Why would super advanced aliens have any reason to point a puny laser pointer at us?

Why did he not go in after the "alien"

So move to Hoax

I did go after the being, If you actually watched the video fully through you would have seen me go out there, you seem like a person who watches something for 10secs, and then calls it a hoax based on opinion - And FYI I do not suffer from Klinefelter.
edit on 10-3-2011 by ThePolishedKnob because: be to me

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I have no horse in this race, I really don't care wether it is real or not. But you debunkers seem mostly lazy, all you do is post opinions, and expect that to be enough to move this to the hoax bin. That is weak, I remember when people doing debunking actually put some effort into it, and posted not only opinions, but evidence. Debunkers that just post opinions make yall look bad. I am just trying to help you guys out, stop posting opinions and post some real evidence. You think that it was just someone pointing a lazer pointer in the window, fine, then recreate it. Prove it, that is all I am saying lol.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

I am calling the "alien" the person with Klinefelter, and yes I watched the whole video. So let me ask you when you supposedly gave your best chase effort from your porch. How did you notice the being come. Why were you filming that direction anyway and why were you filming anything at nighttime anyway.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

I am calling the "alien" the person with Klinefelter, and yes I watched the whole video. So let me ask you when you supposedly gave your best chase effort from your porch. How did you notice the being come. Why were you filming that direction anyway and why were you filming anything at nighttime anyway.

My cat was looked in that direction multiple times, so i looked and i saw the being.

As i have said before i had purchased the camera about a week or so before, and wanted to test out the night vision.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Its funny. We dont have any hard evidence on what is real or what is not real. We have nothing to compare these "sightings" to.

So to me, even if this video was legit, there would still be people coming out of the woodwork screaming Hoax/CGI/Doctored up picture/Whatever. Why? Because its the easiest answer.

A real honest video of a UFO or a Grey could surface and nobody would even know. People use a lot of clouded judgment calls on these types of things or even better, they just say hoax because everyone else does. Lemmings

edit on 11-3-2011 by AlienGrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I know I said hoax on the first page but those still shots look interesting enough to have me on the fence now.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join