It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid catches Alien on Film

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
(This is my first post, YEAH!)
I've watched all the videos and quite frankly I'm not sure what to think.
I'll admit the videos did get my heart pumping, probably due to that hope in me that it was real.
Still if this kid's serious about it people shouldn't bash on him.
Could it be an 8 year old neighbor with a laser pointer and a mask screwing with him?
Well yeah sure, but the fact of the matter is none of us know for sure.
Guess we'll wait and see how it turns out hah.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by subby

Moderator note: Please review the following links:

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Courtesy Is Mandatory

edit on 14-3-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: Reply smashed. Previous comments out of context.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

I saw the attack, where is the evidence about the attack the way you said that it happened, I'm waiting for that one please!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

I saw the attackn the video, where is the evidence about the attack the way you said that it happened, I'm waiting for that one please!
edit on 14-3-2011 by Slipdig1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
When it "attacked" you what'd it feel like? (If what you're saying happened really happened that is).

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

Hey kid,
I'm an entrepeneur who admires a clever business marketing strategy. This is how I came to find you. I would be happy to sponser your drift car enterprise, as like I say I like your head for business... thing is I can't work with liars.
So if you are interested in 50-100k in sponsorship then all you have to do is announce that the alien videos are cleverly orchestrated fakes and you've got a deal!
all the best kid,
a

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by manmental

Hey kid,
I'm an entrepeneur who admires a clever business marketing strategy. This is how I came to find you. I would be happy to sponser your drift car enterprise, as like I say I like your head for business... thing is I can't work with liars.
So if you are interested in 50-100k in sponsorship then all you have to do is announce that the alien videos are cleverly orchestrated fakes and you've got a deal!
all the best kid,
a

I notice you don't include an option to prove they're real. Says a lot about your closed mind.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by manmental

yeah, like anyone even if it was fake would fall for that! I hope he does come out with it being fake, as now you have stated a legal contract for everyone to veiw. If he doesn't state it as a fake, will you take this as evidence that it is obiviously real? or at least to him?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

REALLY THEY JUST LEFT THE CAMERA... WHY NOT JUMP IN THERE CARS AS A GROUP AND DRIVE OUT OF THERE. WHY NOT THROW SHYT AT THEM WHEN THEY WALK IN THE KITCHEN. What killed it for me is the alien turning to the camera and waving its hand

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelknives52

What page is this video on? I'd search myself but time's not on my side right now and I'd love to see this "alien in the house" for myself.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelknives52
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

REALLY THEY JUST LEFT THE CAMERA... WHY NOT JUMP IN THERE CARS AS A GROUP AND DRIVE OUT OF THERE. WHY NOT THROW SHYT AT THEM WHEN THEY WALK IN THE KITCHEN. What killed it for me is the alien turning to the camera and waving its hand

If you can validate this by supplying a shot of the 'alien' waving at the camera I'll stop defending this whole thing right now.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Does anyone else know what this dude is going on about. Where is the group? When should they have thrown shyte at them? When did it wave? If that is there i missed it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1

Does anyone else know what this dude is going on about. Where is the group? When should they have thrown shyte at them? When did it wave? If that is there i missed it.

Is he confusing this with that movie from 97 when the family are playing Go Fish round the kitchen table and aliens walk in to abduct them, finishing with an alien walking in front of the camera and waving its hand to create static before the end credits roll?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by manmental

Hey kid,
all the best kid,
a

Lord have mercy......

Regards
Lee

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I never did see anyone provide evidence that the following are masks or from a movie.
I've searched for the same and can't find any.
I would genuinely like to see comparible pics if possible?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Again i am happy to answer any questions you have on the video.

And Please don't resort to personal attacks.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Once again, you're going around all the UFO forums bumping your posts up to get more views.
If you were genuinely being attacked by aliens you wouldn't be doing any of this.

And you definitely wouldn't be spending your free time watching and favouriting Lady Gaga and Oasis music videos on YouTube using the same account you're trying to hoax us with.

You're claiming to have the biggest discovery in the history of mankind.
And you're just twiddling your thumbs looking for dumb page views from it.
edit on 15-3-2011 by skyjohn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join